Non-motoring > crime down Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bellboy Replies: 4

crime down - Bellboy
is it really
not manilpulation by old labour
not the fact that crime isnt worth reporting
not down to the fact you are asked whether you are committing perjury if you report a crime
not down to the fact you get no feed back
not down to the fact you are treated by a non police officer as you report a crime that you are actually trying to get a crime number so as to do an insurance swindle

ive reported more crime this last 5 years than all of my life
did it do me any good?
no
 crime down - -
Make things like reporting as difficult and unpleasant as possible to do and most will be put off.

I'm surrendering a long overdue insurance policy at the moment, took it out some 25 years ago, it's the same there, more hoops to jump through than you can shake a stick at.
Not a lot of lolly involved, but i'm sure the thinking is that if they make it as much hassle as possible some will just throw the towel in.
 crime down - Iffy
bellboy,

The next time someone breaks into your property, give them a couple of digs with the old jackhandle.

You will then find the full force of the law will be applied into turning you into a criminal.

Last edited by: ifithelps on Fri 16 Jul 10 at 01:50
 crime down - Bellboy
news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/house_of_lords/newsid_8841000/8841835.stm

last paragraph says it all really
 crime down - R.P.
OMG I saw my cousin in that clip - not a Lady but a Civil Servant - one that gave John Prescott some swearing lessons when he annoyed her...!
Latest Forum Posts