Non-motoring > Drugs haul Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bobby Replies: 16

Drugs haul - Bobby
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-32533478

I am pretty sure the crew of the ship will be way down the pecking order but I bet they are glad they won't need to explain to their bosses how they have lost a potential £500m !!

A brilliant catch from all the agencies, can see this being used for years to come of examples of close working and the need to fund these agencies.

Bet they got job satisfaction that day!
 Drugs haul - Armel Coussine
>> Bet they got job satisfaction that day!

Bet that will be as nothing compared to the financial satisfaction they get from doing the usual thing - stealing some of the coke and selling it off on the side. 'Brilliant catch' indeed!
 Drugs haul - Bobby
I think in this instance there may be too many eyes involved to get away with that!
 Drugs haul - VxFan
Small fish, big pond.

Just how many other ships have come in with similar quantities of gear that have remained undetected.
>> may be too many eyes involved to get away with that!

Dunno Bobby... it's a question of weights and measures. Three and a half tons of white kilo bricks look much the same as three tons to the naked eye. And criminal conspiracy by several members of a given 'agency' is so commonplace as to be virtually normal.

It doesn't have to be universal, just commonplace. Think about the FBI, CIA and FDA and the various scandals they have been involved in. Even British minnows like the West End Central dope squad do their bit along those lines. Or they did a few years ago.
>> FBI, CIA and FDA

Sorry, DEA not FDA.
 Drugs haul - Bobby
AC don't doubt that at all and I have personal experience of lost property disappearing in a police station in Glasgow!

Just think there would be too many cross agencies involved in this operation.
 Drugs haul - bathtub tom
>> AC don't doubt that at all and I have personal experience of lost property disappearing
>> in a police station in Glasgow!

I was involved in the reporting a burglary. Part of the haul included a signet ring with a reversible panel that was blank on one side and square and compass on t'other.

BIBs found it on suspect and insisted on me taking it as 'it wouldn't be safe here'!
 Drugs haul - sherlock47
"believed to be the biggest single class A drug seizure on record in the UK"

intercepted 100miles of the UK coast?

400 years ago that was piracy? Are there any countries in the world where supply and use are not illegal?
Last edited by: sherlock47 on Fri 1 May 15 at 16:08
 Drugs haul - madf
A few executions needed pour encouager les autres
Yup. Yardarm! Plank!

Can't help wondering what the missing part of your handle is madf. I keep thinking 'ucker', but that can't be right surely?

:o}
 Drugs haul - No FM2R
Bit strong.
>> Bit strong.

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen comrade.
'A few executions' indeed! And they accuse me of coming on a bit strong!
 Drugs haul - madf
>> Yup. Yardarm! Plank!
>>
>> Can't help wondering what the missing part of your handle is madf. I keep thinking
>> 'ucker', but that can't be right surely?
>>
>> :o}
>>

:-)
 Drugs haul - Falkirk Bairn
Street Value £500 million - unfortunately I am sure there will be 20 other loads of £25m each ready to take the place of the confiscated cargo.

>> :-)

You cool madf...
Latest Forum Posts