Non-motoring > One's Mind Boggles Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Robin O'Reliant Replies: 11

One's Mind Boggles - Robin O'Reliant
www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/apr/12/tell-fiancee-i-am-bisexual-and-had-sex-with-her-dad-mariella-frostrup
 One's Mind Boggles - Haywain
We are living in enlightened times - he should be encouraged to marry both of them :-(

One's Mind Boggles - Armel Coussine
One wonders how many generations back this sort of depraved and distasteful conduct goes. One awful thing leads to another.
 One's Mind Boggles - tyrednemotional
...thank goodness it wasn't a threesome..... ;-)

One's Mind Boggles - WillDeBeest
Been out all day so didn't buy the Observer, but if the partners had been mother and daughter, I suspect we'd be greeting it with a stream of fnaar-fnaars and BBD-would-approves. This fella's tastes range a little wider, but assuming all involved were adults and there was no coercion or deception, where's the harm?
 One's Mind Boggles - sooty123
where's the harm?
>>

The fact he's engaged to the chap's daughter?
 One's Mind Boggles - WillDeBeest
OK, read the article now. Some awkward conversations to be had there, but the bisexuality is the least of it.
 One's Mind Boggles - zippy
This 1965 song seems so appropriate! ;-)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNUHRZpWaVU
 One's Mind Boggles - wokingham
I think it is a work of fiction, published in a feeble attempt to improve the circulation figures. IF i was in that situation I wouldn't be asking for advice or comment on a public forum of any sort.
 One's Mind Boggles - Runfer D'Hills
Well, it's funny you should say that Wokingham, but years ago, when local commercial radio stations were getting going, a friend of our crowd got a job as a late night DJ on one. His slot included a late night "Agony Uncle" phone in feature which happened to be on a Friday night after closing time. ( not the best move they ever made )

As a wind up, we used to de-pub, collect at someone's flat and phone in pretending to be all manner of weirdos to irritate him but eventually when we promised to stop, he begged us not to as his ratings had gone sky high by the standards of the day.

As the weeks and months went by, much of most Friday nights were spent planning, over a few beers, how outrageous we could be this week and coaching the week's nominated caller in whatever disguised voice was selected for the purpose.

I shan't name the station here for obvious reasons, and I'm certainly not going to even hint at any of the subject matter, but suffice it to say it was at least occasionally hilarious.

Not saying this is what has happened here of course.
 One's Mind Boggles - Haywain
Presumably, the person making the enquiry is a member of the Grauniadisti, so we shouldn't be too surprised.

I wonder if they had any pets.
 One's Mind Boggles - legacylad
I only read the first paragraph. Was Fred Olsen involved?
Latest Forum Posts