Non-motoring > Something for Rattle. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 12

Something for Rattle. - R.P.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0f0Ucayko

Local band, getting big in Manchester apparently...I worked with the lead singer for a while.
 Something for Rattle. - Armel Coussine
>> Local band, getting big in Manchester apparently...

Hmmmm... Taff Rap is it, boyo?

Creditable effort I suppose, but didn't have me shaking my nyash...
I have a feeling you'd like him AC - he was with us with as a post-graduate placement - idealist...currently in the West Bank doing volunteer work and a rampant politico..
>> a rampant politico..

Yeah, couldn't help noticing that side! A sympathetic figure. Might be a bit bracing if you weren't in the mood. But worthy people are like that. I know several, and try manfully to corrupt them. It's uphill, cruel work though.

:o}
 Something for Rattle. - Robin O'Reliant
I'd rather listen to a dentist's drill. At least my screams would drown the noise out.
Have I been censored again or am I mad? I did a post on guitar players, suitably self-deprecating since I can't play anything and can just about sing in tune, but knowledgeable and with my usual impeccable hipster's taste. It's all gone.

Have we got a thrash-guitar whippersnapper in a position of authority? The very thought makes a chap's blood run cold.
 Something for Rattle. - No FM2R
I read it, I reckon you've been deleted. I wonder why.
Not by me...I never saw it...I'm curious now !
 Something for Rattle. - smokie
Not me either
 Something for Rattle. - Haywain
"It's uphill, cruel work though."

It's uphill, cruel work listening to it.
 Something for Rattle. - Focusless
I can imagine someone singing (in a rock/punk style) over the top of that track rather than rapping and it sounding a lot better, IMO of course. In the first rap section it doesn't sound like the lyrics are in time with the music, which made it harder for me to like.
 Something for Rattle. - Focusless
This is more like it - soft rap :)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E
(quite a good short film actually)
 Something for Rattle. - RattleandSmoke
Thanks I will have a listen to that in a bit when I get chance. Taff Rap? I think it is the wrong part of Wales!
Last edited by: RattleandSmoke on Tue 17 Feb 15 at 11:02
Latest Forum Posts