Non-motoring > Bargains Thread - Volume 15   [Read only] Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 105

Bargains Thread - Volume 15 - R.P.

***** This thread is now closed, please CLICK HERE to go to Volume 16 *****

More lovely bargains !

Post links in here of any offers/bargains that you come across. Need not be motoring but motoring related is of course welcome.

Previous volumes are below

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8
Volume 9
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14

PLEASE NOTE:-

To try and maintain some kind of logical order of discussion, if you start a new subject then reply to this post and remember to change the default subject header.

Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 23 Apr 15 at 10:24

Upright 'hoover' - J Bonington Jagworth
Vax upright at B&Q for £27. Not a Dyson, but not 10x as bad...

www.diy.com/departments/vax-corded-3l-bagless-vacuum-cleaner/869677_BQ.prd

I have just bought one and it works. Too early to tell if filters will be a pain, but it's certainly sucking well now! Have only had cylinder cleaners before and the carpets are still recovering from the shock...

Upright 'hoover' - sajid
is it gathering dust you might be better to flog it off

Upright 'hoover' - WillDeBeest
Nice try, Sajid, but I don't think Tim Vine has much to fear.
};---)

Upright 'hoover' - Zero
>> Vax upright at B&Q for £27. Not a Dyson, but not 10x as bad...

Well thats a pile a poo, a mains vacuum cleaner with no batteries, and worse not even a battery charger for the no batteries.

Upright 'hoover' - J Bonington Jagworth
I was disappointed, too, but there's no remote, either.. :-(

Screwfix - Titan electric pole-saw - Haywain
Sorry to bring this one up again, but Btt asked a question on the last thread, and I didn't have the opportunity to reply before the thread was locked. The question was:

"Anybody got one and if so does the head rotate?"

See my post about 5 above yours on 29th Jan. The head doesn't rotate - but I have not found this to be a problem, and none of the other reviewers have bought that up as a negative either. I initially thought that it might be an issue, but it simply isn't, and I guess it would just add extra weight and make the machine more unwieldy.

Although some folks have used it on bigger stuff, it's only really intended for small branches up to around 4" diameter - not yule logs.

Screwfix - Titan electric pole-saw - bathtub tom
Thanks for that.

Screwfix - Titan electric pole-saw - helicopter
Beautiful sunny day in Sussex today.

Just assembled my Screwfix pruner today and found it not too difficult to get assembled and after a bit of fiddling with chain tensions I tried it out on a couple of small around 3" branches and am impressed.

Although the head does not rotate it is certainly man enough for what I need it to do and cheap enough not to worry if it does not last.........

I then got the lawnmower out and cut the grass front and rear.......can I claim first cut of the year??

Screwfix - Titan electric pole-saw - Haywain
Glad to hear that you got on OK with the pruner. I don't know if I'll get so much use out of mine now that the council have been in to tame some of their jungle. The beauty of an electric saw over a petrol one, however, is that you don't have to worry about the fuel tank gumming up etc when the saw isn't in use.

"can I claim first cut of the year??"

Well ...... I'm not sure if I can claim this or not but a couple of weeks ago, I got the mower out to suck up a load of leaves that had redistributed themselves in corners of the lawn. In the process, some longer blades of grass did get cut. Do I get the decision on a technicality?

Google Play / Chromecast Offer - rtj70
If you've got a Google Chromecast, then you can get an offer of £5 credit or even 90 days free Google Play Music (normally £9.99 a month):

tinyurl.com/n3f9e6g

So you could get a free movie or 90 days access to music. You just need to cancel the Google Play Music before 90 days are up to avoid the £9.99 charge in three months.

Google Play / Chromecast Offer - Crankcase
Kind of wish I could find a use for one of those so I could have a play, but I really can't think what I'd actually do with it. Oh well.

Google Play / Chromecast Offer - rtj70
There are a few on here with Chromecasts. If you can get £5 credit, Now TV for free for 3 months or 90 days of Google Play Music... might as well take up the offer I guess.

2 pairs of (single prescription) glasses for £23 - Focusless
Just ordered some myself:
www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/glasses-direct

You have to pay extra for things like anti-scratch and non-reflective coatings, but I didn't bother as they're just for reading.

Offer only available until midnight Tuesday, so not enough time for the free frame trial, but there is quite a clever virtual try-them-on facility if you've got a webcam. Price includes delivery.

Full fry-up breakfast £2.99 at 'Spoons - Focusless
...and coffee for 99p with free re-fills:
www.mirror.co.uk/money/cheaper-breakfasts-wetherspoon-offer-299-5324906

Full fry-up breakfast £2.99 at 'Spoons - Focusless
NB. doesn't start until next Wednesday (18th).

Full fry-up breakfast �£2.99 at 'Spoons - madf
>> NB. doesn't start until next Wednesday (18th).
>>

I'll die of starvation by then...

Full fry-up breakfast ���£2.99 at - Zero
>> >> NB. doesn't start until next Wednesday (18th).
>> >>
>>
>> I'll die of starvation by then...

well at least you wont die of clogged arteries till then.

Full fry-up breakfast ���� - Focusless
I'm definitely tempted - at that price it's comparable to an Asda 'flying start' basic cooked breakfast, which is £2.50 IIRC. I think the coffee is the same price, but Asda's isn't refillable.

Probably closer to a Toby Carvery unlimited breakfast, which is £3.99 and includes yorkshire puds and 'breakfast gravy', although the unlimited drinks are £1.99.

Full fry-up breakfast �£2.99 at 'Spoons - Clk Sec
It's amazing how they can knock up a full breakfast for that sort of money. Unfortunately we don't have a Spoons locally, but we ventured into one a few miles away last week and had a large mug of delicious coffee apiece, Mrs CS had a bacon roll, and as far as I recall the bill came to £3.40 - with the option of more coffee if we wanted it.

Full fry-up breakfast ���£2.99 at - Zero
>> It's amazing how they can knock up a full breakfast for that sort of money.

or more importantly, its an indication of what kind of breakfast you will get for your money.

Full fry-up breakfast ���� - Clk Sec
>> >> It's amazing how they can knock up a full breakfast for that sort of
>> money.
>> or more importantly, its an indication of what kind of breakfast you will get for
>> your money.

Well, I did glance at a few of the breakfasts that were being served to folk sitting close to us, and I have to say they looked delicious.

Go on, treat yourself...

Full fry-up breakfast ���� - Zero
>> Go on, treat yourself...

Spoons is not a treat.
Last edited by: Zero on Fri 13 Mar 15 at 16:30

Full fry-up breakfast - No FM2R
South America in general is full of markets. Superb for many things but equally they sell a great deal of tat. What amazes me is the money;

My niece wanted a little teddy bear we saw when we were walking around, and she's little and was being good, so why not, I thought.

So I bought her this little cloth bear she wanted carrying a "Made in China" label. I've often why products from Chine in south America still have their labels in English.

Nonetheless;

A worker made it for money, a factory sold it at a profit, a transported moved it to Chile, at a profit. The importer sold it to a wholesaler, at a profit, who sold it to a retailer, at a profit, who sold it to me, at a profit, for 50p!!!

How on earth that works out I have no idea.

Its amazing what your money can buy these days.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Fri 13 Mar 15 at 15:39

Full fry-up breakfast - smokie
Yeah I often think that - been buying bits for a Raspberry Pi from China, anything between £1 and £4 incl postage. Amazing.

Mind you I expect your bear would have been £3 or £4 here.

Full fry-up breakfast - Zero
I have, don't ask me how, been added to the distribution list of a "we sell anything" chinese wholesaler.

I would block them, but its an education every time i get the latest specials list and tempting me to peruse the web site. I could buy almost anything at ludicrous prices.

Its like ebay without the auction agro.
Last edited by: Zero on Fri 13 Mar 15 at 16:34

Full fry-up breakfast - WillDeBeest
...and how that money is distributed along the supply chain.

Full fry-up breakfast - Clk Sec
>> Its amazing what your money can buy these days.

It certainly is. I was in Wilkinson's this morning and spotted their PC keyboards at £5. I have absolutely no idea what other retailers charge for these items, but a fiver did seem remarkably cheap to me.

Full fry-up breakfast - Stuartli
Used to buy retail packs of eight piezo-electric refillable cigarette lighters in Preston around 10 years ago for 88p per pack, including VAT.

I wonder just how do they make any sort of viable profit at 11p per lighter? Still using one of them to light the gas stove etc.

Full fry-up breakfast - Zero

>> I wonder just how do they make any sort of viable profit at 11p per
>> lighter? Still using one of them to light the gas stove etc.

And you still can't afford a gas stove with self ignition.....
 Bargains Thread Volume 15 - No FM2R
In case it interests you....

Fruit & Veg in a Chilean Market

www.flickr.com/photos/125140832@N05/16616262830/in/photostream/

$100 c/u = 10p each
$1000 k = £1 per kilo
$500 = 50p

You get the idea.

Nextbase InCarCam 101 at £44.10 in Halfords - zippy
tinyurl.com/m9u8exr

25% off and cheaper than Amazon. Seems a bargain. I didn't want to go for one of the non-brand ones on Amazon and this is a good compromise.

Nextbase InCarCam 101 at £44.10 in Halfords - BobbyG
buy through Quidco and get another 5% cashback as well

Nextbase InCarCam 101 at �£44.10 in Halford - R.P.
Great thanks. Been trying to adapt the GoPro to work in that application, bit too bulky.

Nextbase InCarCam 101 at ���£44.10 - R.P.
B15AUD13 - for another 10% off.

Specsavers - Roger.
I'm well pleased with my new reading glasses.
I had a comprehensive eye test and as my prescription had changed it was, in spite of my last test and prescription being under two years ago, free of charge. (Age related).
I was going to take the prescription away and buy on-line, but decided to look at Specsavers cheap range.
I found a perfectly nice pair of frames for 25 quid and as the prescription was just for standard lenses I was able to collect my new glasses an hour later.
Good care was taken in fitting and adjustment and a decent hard case was supplied, too.

(All this on Good Friday!).

For simple reading glasses I don't think one can realistically, given the personal service, better this offer.

Last edited by: Roger. on Sun 5 Apr 15 at 13:19

Specsavers - Stuartli
>>For simple reading glasses I don't think one can realistically, given the personal service, better this offer.>>

Mine are just (guess!) at Poundland with a choice of frames and colours. A well off friend of mine, who pays up to £1,000 for his glasses, was so impressed he asked me to get a couple of pairs for him...:-)

Free 500ml bottle of Coke Zero - VxFan
redeem.freecokezero.co.uk/

Offer ends 03/05/2015. Voucher valid for 2 weeks from request, and only redeemable at Greggs and One Stop.
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 6 Apr 15 at 00:45

Free 500ml bottle of Coke Zero - Focusless
cheers!

You're welcome. Picked up a couple of bottles yesterday, and have a few vouchers left for when I'm next passing a participating outlet.

There's a Greggs near the office in Bath - it'll be an incentive to get up and stretch my legs. Just have to make sure I'm not tempted into one of those unhealthy pasties... :)

Free 500ml bottle of Coke Zero - Zero

>> Just have to make sure I'm not tempted into one
>> of those unhealthy pasties... :)

Which of course is the whole idea of the offer......

>> There's a Greggs near the office in Bath

...who have run out of Coke Zeros! Still, nice (short) walk in the sunshine dodging the hordes of tourists. Try again Friday...

>> ...who have run out of Coke Zeros!

Doesn't matter. According to the FAQs you are entitled to another 500ml Coca-Cola product.

www.cokezone.com/uk/en/coca-cola/free-coke-zero-frequently-asked-questions

What should I do if a stockist is out of 500ml Coca-Cola Zero or cannot redeem my voucher?

If your stockist is out of 500ml Coca-Cola Zero you can use your voucher to redeem another 500ml Coca-Cola product. If you cannot redeem your voucher for any other reason,
please follow the links below to either the Greggs or One stop store finders to find your nearest alternative store. If you are still having problems, please call our Consumer Careline on 0800 227711.

Thanks Dave - I don't like the sugared versions and I don't think they had any diet ones either. No problem - another trip out tomorrow, being careful not to get heatstroke assuming the Mail's weather predictions are accurate :)

I wonder if it stretches to their other brands, or just to the differerent varieties of Cola?

www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/

>> www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/

I know coke is just flavoured fizzy water and a rip-off, but with 'glaceau smartwater' you don't even get the flavour or the fizz!

Free 500ml bottle of Coke Zero - Bobby
I remember getting a full day of overtime in Safeway taking down all the Products and Point of Sale when Coca Cola launched their "Dasani water". A huge PR launch, shippers, hanging stuff all over the shop, then I think someone let slip that it was coming out a tap at the factory!

Free 500ml bottle of Coke Zero - Bobby
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3809539.stm

Free 500ml bottle of Coke Zero - Zero
it came from a tap in sidcup.

>> No problem - another trip out tomorrow, being careful not to
>> get heatstroke assuming the Mail's weather predictions are accurate :)

No heatstroke but suncream might have been handy - CEO's birthday so enjoyed a very nice relaxing pint of something more alcoholic than coke zero on the roof of a Bath hostelry. Really did feel like a summer's day.

Off up the 'high Steet like Barry Sheene. - R.P.
www.grandprixlegends.com/bike-merchandise/team-rider/barry-sheene/Barry-Sheene-zip-sweat.html?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=WEB1487

Not the sort of thing I'd be seen dead in, but for £15.00 - I just had to get one !

Off up the 'high Steet like Barry Sheene. - Runfer D'Hills
Ten quid now...

Factored in the P&P...!

Have you factored in the taking of the P if you wear it?

;-)

Yes.

Off up the 'high Steet like Barry Sheene. - Zero
Well i guess its fine if you are called Barry,

Or live in Wales. Possibly quite stylish there.

Off up the 'high Steet like Barry Sheene. - Skip
>> Or live in Wales. Possibly quite stylish there.
>>

Probably popular with scooter riders !

I reckon it's for "indoor" use...

Wonder if he's got a Barry Sheene wig too?

;-))

Off up the 'high Steet like Barry Sheene. - No FM2R
Barry Sheene was drinking (and womanising) buddies with James Hunt.

One can only imagine what a night on the town with those two must have been like!!

Off up the 'high Steet like Barry Sheene. - Pat
I've got one of those! Like RP I wouldn't be seen dead in it and have never worn it, but it's wrapped up carefully and stored in a little box of treasures and memories.

I'm just gutted it cost me £39.99.

Pat

:-)

Off up the 'high Steet like Barry Sheene. - Focusless
>> www.grandprixlegends.com/bike-merchandise/team-rider/barry-sheene/Barry-Sheene-zip-sweat.html?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=WEB1487
>>
>>
>> Not the sort of thing I'd be seen dead in, but for £15.00 - I
>> just had to get one !

Ex-bike racer who works in the office just walked in proudly wearing his (and at 6'6 you can't miss him), which he ordered after I sent him this link. So indirect thanks :)

Over ear headphones - Crankcase
Thought I'd posted this once today but no sign of it now. Probably me.

Anyway, Mrs hates the in ear headphone things. Over ear ones can be pricey. We tried for fun some smart ones in John Lewis recently and the price turned out to be several hundred.

So we were pleased this weekend to pick up a ridiculous bargain. They turned out to be comfy, not bad sound at all, build quality is just fine. Come in various colours to suit. They might only last six months, but hey. Not serious kit, but for listening to iPlayer on her tablet or similar, super stuff.

The price - Poundshop, so yes, £1.

Might nip back and get a couple more sets before they go, actually.

Over ear headphones - Zero
funnily enough, TK Max are good for good headphones at silly prices.

Over ear headphones - Dog
TK Max are good for many things at silly prices.

yer - get my craghoppers from there 19.99

Over ear headphones - VxFan
>> They might only last six months

My niece on average gets hers to last around 2 to 3 weeks (no, not the Poundland ones, headphones in general). Despite being told numerous times to remove the headphones by gripping and pulling the buds out of her ears, she still insists on removing them by yanking on the wires. One day she'll learn that money doesn't grow on trees.
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 14 Apr 15 at 10:10

>> One day she'll learn that money doesn't grow on
>> trees.

While we prints notes from wood pulp, I think you will find she is right.

Over ear headphones - Dog
>>One day she'll learn that money doesn't grow on trees.

You sound just like my ole mum.

:o}

Short back & sides - Roger.
I've just spent £9.99 at B & M!
A men's mains electric hairclipper/grooming set (RRP allegedly £20). Replaces a defunct Phillips model bought in Spain for quite a bit more
It's only for cleaning up the lower neck area when my resident lady barber cuts (as she has done for 40 years) my hair, so while not a Poundland bargain, I reckon it'll do.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Roger.
Specials at ASDA!

4 pack Branston baked beans for £1.28 = just 0.32p per can - the same price as ALDI Corale baked beans. Tesco price is £2.55 per 4 pack.
(Much as I like & buy ALDI beans, I do agree that Branston are rather nicer!)

Carte Noir instant coffee, 100 gm jars:- 2 for £5. So, compared with a 200 gm jar at £6.50+ elsewhere, it's a no brainer. (Tesco prices are £3.80 for a 100 gm jar and £6.50 per 200 gm. jar)

We have now in stock 10 X 100 gm jars of Carte Noir and 6 X 4 Branston beans!

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Manatee
Better stay upwind for a couple of weeks then:)

Phwoar!

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - The Melting Snowman
My missus said Asda had a good offer on PG Tips - a 240 bag box for £2-97. I can't eat beans - give me terrible gas for days.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Stuartli
750gm packet of (very morish) Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes for £1.75 at Tesco.
Last edited by: Stuartli on Tue 21 Apr 15 at 18:57

PG Tips - Nah!
Yorkshire Tea is the dog's testes.
Last edited by: Roger. on Tue 21 Apr 15 at 20:18
 Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - rtj70
>> Yorkshire Tea is the dog's testes.

As long as it's loose leaf as well. How come the price of the standard and 'gold' Yorkshire tea is the same?

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Bromptonaut
>> As long as it's loose leaf as well.

How many of us still use loose leaf tea?

We do albeit with a pot that retains the leaves in a filter.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - sooty123
>> How many of us still use loose leaf tea?
>>
>> We do albeit with a pot that retains the leaves in a filter.
>>

We use them not often though maybe 20% of the time. We get whittards loose tea, usually assam. Normally YT but sometimes aldi own brand, YT is the best in bags. Stuff like typhoo, tetleys ect are horrible, sweepings off the factory floor!
Last edited by: sooty123 on Tue 21 Apr 15 at 21:19

>> How many of us still use loose leaf tea? ... We do albeit with a pot that retains the leaves in a filter.

We used to use tea bags and were not so bothered about make. And then had some lovely tea in York many years ago and got us to try Yorkshire loose leaf tea (the Gold version). A bit more of a faff than tea bags but much nicer.

We also have Yorkshire Tea tea bags for the younger family members... cheaper in Aldi than say Tesco.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Runfer D'Hills
No idea. My wife just brings tea.

;-)

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - CGNorwich
Is this what the future has in store for us all, searching out the shops for the cheapest baked beans?

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - No FM2R
Cheapest I can get a can of baked beans is about £2.30 (per can). A small jar of marmite is around £9.00!

Life is tough.

I packaged up some Yorkshire Tea bags to send to my brother in the USA a couple of years ago. When I got to the post office and got told how much for postage I brought it all home again. I can buy decent tea bags for a lot less than he can. But factor in postage and he could get the same locally overall. And he has loads of money.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Armel Coussine
>> How many of us still use loose leaf tea?

We do. I like a fairly strong brew made in a rough little brown pot with Earl Grey leaves. A bit of non-poisonous blue top milk and some sugar, damn good stuff but not every day.

And there's the rub: the tea gets a bit stale and faded after a week or so even if it isn't like that when you buy it. The teabags are just as bad.

I suppose you just have to be stone rich and obsessive to get everything in peak condition every time. But when I lived in London I used to get real coffee from a real place, beans, and grind them by hand. The coffee was certainly pretty good as a rule... I used a glass percolator thing with a glass rod down the middle, a device then thought very good.

Now you can make decent pressure fed coffee at home in a Bialetti thing from ground coffee. Less faff at least.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Dog
I still use loose leaf tea now and again, mainly China tea. I grind coffee beans too. My everyday tea is ASDA or M&S Ceylon teabags, which I brew for 5 mins and then squeeze the life out of.

How many people, like me, don't possess a 'smart' phone or a satnav?

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Mapmaker
I only drink loose-leaf tea; save for in the office.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Ted

>> How many people, like me, don't possess a 'smart' phone or a satnav?
>>

Me !

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Clk Sec
>> >> How many people, like me, don't possess a 'smart' phone or a satnav?

>> Me !

And me.

Mrs CS has a smart 'phone. Never used it myself, though.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Armel Coussine
>> >> Me !

>>And me.

Me too. Can't be bothered to learn how to use them.

>>>> Me !

And me.

Three good men and true. I don't have Sky TV or a dish washer either.

;-)

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Clk Sec
No dishwasher. Goodness me!

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Crankcase
>> No dishwasher. Goodness me!
>>

That IS ludicrous. Best invention ever.

The ideal of course is to have two, then you use clean plates from one and return them when used to the second. Saves no end of cupboard space.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - BiggerBadderDave
"The ideal of course is to have two, then you use clean plates from one and return them when used to the second. Saves no end of cupboard space."

Crankcase, are you actually me? That is exactly what me and wifey talk about when we're doing the kitchen chores. Uncanny.

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Runfer D'Hills
"We"?

Blimey.

Me & her!
Plain phones, switched off 90% of the time!
Last edited by: Roger. on Wed 22 Apr 15 at 16:22

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Duncan
>> How many people, like me, don't possess a 'smart' phone or a satnav?
>>

There is no one like you, Dog.

>>There is no one like you, Dog.

So all the girls tell me.

:-D

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Old Navy
>> How come the price of the standard and 'gold' Yorkshire tea is the same?
>>

Same stuff ? A bit like shampoo, shower gel, and washing up liquid. Just different flavours.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 21 Apr 15 at 21:11

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - VxFan
>> 4 pack Branston baked beans for £1.28

They're regularly on offer at £1.27 in Tesco since they resolved their problems with Princes foods and started stocking them again.

www.thegrocer.co.uk/channels/supermarkets/tesco/tesco-delists-70-princes-products-in-mystery-dispute/350435.article

But the other day a 6 pack of Branston beans was on offer in Tesco Swindon for 50p. The 12 packs I've got out in the shed will keep me going for quite a while - in more ways than one ;)

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Falkirk Bairn
>>The 12 packs I've got out in the shed will keep me going for quite a while - in more ways >>than one ;)

I take it you are a regular customer of Branston Beans!

Baked beans & coffee @ ASDA! - Crankcase
Noticed Branston beans were half price the other day if you use the CheckoutSmart app.

If you don't know it, it covers all the major retailers, and the idea is you purchase whatever, then photo the receipt and upload it. Then they pay you money back. Ranges from about 20p to entirely free, and change all the time.

I imagine they are getting data they value from looking at your receipt, if that worries you.

Having said that, I have it and have looked at the offers but as yet not found anything I want to buy at the time I'm in the shop.

Last edited by: Crankcase on Wed 22 Apr 15 at 13:36

A once only never to be repeated offer? - Dog
Had an email from Vax offering me, as a loyal member of the Vax family :) an exclusive opportunity to try out and review the Dynamo Strike at a fraction of the retail price.

I can get their C85-D2-Be Dynamo Strike Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner for only £44.99. It retails at £149.99, they state.

All they ask is that once I've had an opportunity to use it, I then tell them what I think of it by leaving a review.

I don't need a new vac, but at that price, I need a new vac.

A. N. Other con?
Last edited by: Dog on Wed 22 Apr 15 at 16:14

A once only never to be repeated offer? - Dog
Okay ... Stand by yer beds. I've seen it on eBay @ 55 sovs.

You can't con a conner :)

Latest Forum Posts