Non-motoring > An you thought you were doing quite well. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: CGNorwich Replies: 8

An you thought you were doing quite well. - CGNorwich

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-31110113
 An you thought you were doing quite well. - R.P.
Ronaldo makes what I did last tax year in 20 minutes. :-(
 An you thought you were doing quite well. - Crankcase
I liked the bit at the bottom: since you've been on this page, Ronaldo has earned £40, and you have earned 9p.

Who would have thought there was so much money in being the McDonald's clown?

An you thought you were doing quite well. - rtj70
And you'd take 514 years to earn what he did then. But does he get to drive a big van :-)
 An you thought you were doing quite well. - Robin O'Reliant
How long would it take a starving Cambodian peasant to earn what an unemployed person in this country receives in one week's benefits? It's all relative and those of us lucky enough to live in this country are among the world's super rich.

Look down as well as up and be grateful for what you've got.
 An you thought you were doing quite well. - Zero

>> Look down as well as up and be grateful for what you've got.

Exactly. I am thankful and grateful I am not as Ugly or Brainless as Ronald Mc Donald. Sorry - meant Ronaldo.
 An you thought you were doing quite well. - WillDeBeest
Are you telling us you're in better physical shape than Ronaldo, Z? If so, should I reconsider what I wrote in the other thread about you slouching against CGN's car?
 An you thought you were doing quite well. - Zero
>> Are you telling us you're in better physical shape than Ronaldo, Z? If so, should
>> I reconsider what I wrote in the other thread about you slouching against CGN's car

I dont believe I foolishly mentioned fitness. Well not in the physically fit sense anyway. Shocked the missus the other month tho - 60 years old, at least 15 kilos overweight and still managed to jog (run?) along the beach with the dog. Shame her climbing hills as well and she is a gym goer and a wee slip of a girl.
Last edited by: Zero on Fri 6 Feb 15 at 13:08
 An you thought you were doing quite well. - J Bonington Jagworth
The trouble is that however well you do in the rat race, you're still a rat (or footballer, as the case may be).. :-)
Latest Forum Posts