Non-motoring > Planning Law re: advertising Miscellaneous
Thread Author: MD Replies: 4

Planning Law re: advertising - MD
Poss one for PU. Scenario. Main road Public House. Fast main road so the business needs signs set say 500 -1000 yds before said Pub. Signs could be situated on private land (off of highway and with Landowners consent). Publican thinks Council have the right to enforce against him/the Business. You can guess my view. I say they can do nowt. Who is correct please.

Regards,

Martin.
 Planning Law re: advertising - sherlock47
Take a tip from what happens around the M25 , (and other motorways), large advertising hoardings are fixed to wheeled trailers. However they look pretty embedded into the ground by now, I guess the 'transportability' overcomes the planning requirements.

Planning Law re: advertising - R.P.
I think he's OK - easiest way is to keep the planning dept on side as some busybody is bound to moan.
 Planning Law re: advertising - Zero
>> Take a tip from what happens around the M25 , (and other motorways), large advertising
>> hoardings are fixed to wheeled trailers. However they look pretty embedded into the ground by

Look again, Most have gone or disapearing. Councils have the right to get those type down, and are.

There are rules about size and stuff. Find out what they are.,
 Planning Law re: advertising - MD
Thank you so far.

M
Latest Forum Posts