Non-motoring > Michael Payne Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 2

Michael Payne - zippy
The murdered school girl, Sarah Payne's father, has died.

Without being mawkish, I cannot comprehend the difficulties in dealing with such a tragic loss as I have not experienced them. I don't see my children all the time because I do not live with them and even though I know I can see them at almost anytime, I do miss them even though I see them every weekend.

Losing someone so dependent on you and perhaps somehow feeling to blame must be unbearable.

The murderer Roy Whiting has taken two lives.
 Michael Payne - Armel Coussine
The poor child's body was left just a few miles down the road to London from here. There was more than a hint of neglect in her home background though, and the drinking may just have predated any of the other events and played a part in the parents' estrangement. It's very sad and very nasty.
 Michael Payne - Zero
The payne family lived about 1/2 mile from my mother (you didn't want to be a girl and live near my mother - Milly Dowler lived in the next street!)

Whilst I have the deepest sympathy for the family, they were well known in the area and Sarahs up bringing was less than satisfactory ( I am trying to be kind here) and the efforts of the family to screw anyone and everyone for money to tell the story after the event was looked upon with disgust by everyone who knew.

A tragic family indeed.

Roy Whiting was without doubt a complete scumbag, and the fact he was let out so quickly after his first assault on a young girl is nothing short of a national scandal.
Latest Forum Posts