Non-motoring > Recurring dreams Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 72

Recurring dreams - Crankcase
Two recurring dreams for me, perhaps once or twice a week.

In one I'm in my house and I discover a whole load of rooms I didn't know were there, often down a long corridor behind a door. Usually the roooms are furnished, and sometimes contain a dead body in bed. It moves sometimes and I wake up in fright.

The other one is that I suddenly get lifted into the air by a force of some sort, against my will, and it turns out to be some sort of unpleasant spirit or ghost. I then wake up in fright and have to talk myself down into normalcy again.

Such fun.

How about you?
 Recurring dreams - Bromptonaut
I've had the one's about rooms I didn't know too. Sometimes accessed via the loft or a passage down the garden.

Another involves a place I know well, maybe an office or a network of streets, that keeps mutating so I'm suddenly lost.

Or needing to walk or run but having legs of lead.
 Recurring dreams - Zero
I used to get the rooms one, they were in the attic access by stairs that came and went. Haunted they were. Not had that one for 15 years or more.

I get the naked in public one from time to time, but mostly my dreams are all very different, some of them so good I am annoyed I woke up.
Last edited by: Zero on Tue 14 Oct 14 at 20:39
 Recurring dreams - CGNorwich
Bit worried to admit to this but the dream I get most is being sniper on top of a tall building with an unlimited supply of ammo popping off all and sundry.
 Recurring dreams - WillDeBeest
I've had the legs-of-lead one. It's so vivid it's converted itself into a false memory; I know it can't actually have happened but part of my mind seems to believe it did.
>> I've had the legs-of-lead one. It's so vivid it's converted itself into a false memory;
>> I know it can't actually have happened but part of my mind seems to believe
>> it did.

Can identify with that too; vision of walking up Southampton Row to Euston but unable to drag myself.
 Recurring dreams - Cliff Pope
>> I've had the legs-of-lead one. It's so vivid it's converted itself into a false memory;
>> I know it can't actually have happened but part of my mind seems to believe
>> it did.
>>

It probably has. Anyone who has swum out a bit too far and is trying to wade back ashore against the undertow will know the feeling of incipient panic.
 Recurring dreams - Zero
>> Bit worried to admit to this but the dream I get most is being sniper
>> on top of a tall building with an unlimited supply of ammo popping off all
>> and sundry.

I'll borrow that one. Thanks
 Recurring dreams - Kevin
>..but mostly my dreams are all very different, some of them so good I am annoyed I woke up.

I know what you mean.

I have a recurring dream of Jessica Ennis wearing nothing but a Rolex Yachtmaster.
>> I have a recurring dream of Jessica Ennis wearing nothing but a Rolex Yachtmaster.

Restraining myself from asking for more detail.......
 Recurring dreams - Zero
>> >> I have a recurring dream of Jessica Ennis wearing nothing but a Rolex Yachtmaster.
>>
>> Restraining myself from asking for more detail.......

Nothing happens, she is too quick.
 Recurring dreams - Kevin
>Nothing happens, she is too quick.

Yeah, I usually wake up just before she catches me.
 Recurring dreams - Ted

I get Zed's naked in the street one.....urgently trying to find something to cover up with to get home or somewhere to hide...but there's never anywhere.

When I went on Beta Blockers they told me I might get nightmares and I did. I remember thinking there was someone in my room in the small hours and shouting out as I woke up. Not nice.

My better dreams are very intricate and complex. I find myself in a very ornate but drab city trying to find my way out but every street leads to a similar street. The architectural details are fantastic and I remember them when I'm awake for days afterwards. It's always in sepia....and raining ! I don't mind them.

I guess lots will have had the one where you're going up in a lift. It keeps going faster and faster and bursts through the roof taking you up to 30,000 ft wondering how you're going to get down........then you wake up !
 Recurring dreams - rtj70
>> When I went on Beta Blockers they told me I might get nightmares .... My better dreams are
>> very intricate and complex.

What beta blockers are they? Might be useful to know for some of us :-) I have to take Atenolol.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Tue 14 Oct 14 at 23:36
 Recurring dreams - bathtub tom
>>What beta blockers are they? Might be useful to know for some of us :-) I have to take Atenolol.

I take both, but sleep like a log. Am I missing something?

Once woke up SWMBO by shouting "you can't fly a glider by lying down like that" (I was having lessons).
 Recurring dreams - Ted

I think mine are Bisopronil ???sp, The Jock Doc will correct me, I'm sure. I didn't get the nightmares for long, really...maybe a couple of months.

On a ' tablets ' theme.......I spent some time today ' doing ' all my 28 days of tablets. 5 different lots of strips to be pinged out and put in the individual compartments in the boxes. What a pig of a job I find this. I always end up with a broken left thumb nail.

Some fly out and disappear under the table.....some won't ping and I have to pierce the foil with my penknife. These strips are the work of the Devil...I hate them ! That's only the day ones, I have to do the night ones tomorrow and there's also the lunchtime Metformin...56 of those to ping out and put in an old plastic drugs bottle.

Arghhhh..................I think I'm coming to stage where I'm going to get the apothecary to do them for me !

Gonna bed now....I've 'ad me Scotch.
 Recurring dreams - Zero

>> On a ' tablets ' theme.......I spent some time today ' doing ' all my
>> 28 days of tablets. 5 different lots of strips to be pinged out and put
>> in the individual compartments in the boxes. What a pig of a job I find
>> this. I always end up with a broken left thumb nail.

you can get all your prescription dispensed in cardboard folders, in little bubble compartments labeled by day and time of day. Sometimes called a dosset box, or daily blister pack.

So for example if you take three different pills 4 times a day and one two twice a day, they are all pre packed and timed in one days strip.
 Recurring dreams - Ted

I know about the chemist doing my tablets Z. He has offered in the past but I've always declined, preferring not to put extra work on his staff. I have a good relationship with them all including smutty jokes by interweb so maybe the time has come !

Maybe I could offer some sort of reward by taking the fit 30something Chinese lady pharmacist out for dinner.............I wish !
 Recurring dreams - Duncan
>>
>> I know about the chemist doing my tablets Z. He has offered in the past
>> but I've always declined, preferring not to put extra work on his staff. I have
>> a good relationship with them all including smutty jokes by interweb so maybe the time
>> has come !
>>
>> Maybe I could offer some sort of reward by taking the fit 30something Chinese lady
>> pharmacist out for dinner.............I wish !
>>

The other way round, I would suggest, old chap.

You are putting quite a bit of income their way, by virtue of your repeat prescriptions.

>>
>> Restraining myself from asking for more detail.......
>>

"Sleek, sporty, distinguished: the Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master symbolizes the privileged ties between Rolex and the world of sailing that stretch back to the 1950s. It is the only Oyster Professional model offered in two sizes: 40 and 35 mm. "
>> "Sleek, sporty, distinguished: the Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master symbolizes the privileged ties between Rolex and the
>> world of sailing that stretch back to the 1950s. It is the only Oyster Professional
>> model offered in two sizes: 40 and 35 mm. "

ROFLOL!!!
 Recurring dreams - BiggerBadderDave
Spiders, aliens and Mrs Zero.
 Recurring dreams - Zero
>> Spiders, aliens and Mrs Zero.

Like the spiders and aliens I doubt you could cope with Mrs Z.
I've another one, recurred early this morning.

Scenario is I'm at school or similar and exams are coming up. Important stuff like O or A levels, future stuffed if pass at C or above not met.

Problem is I've ducked out of classes for pretty much all of the course, sometimes I don't even know when the exam is.

Oddity is that I'm usually peripherally aware of my status as an adult who's career is made, or even complete.

God knows what a shrink would make of it.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Thu 23 Oct 14 at 22:11
 Recurring dreams - R.P.
I've suffered graphic dreams for the last few years, they rarely stop me from having a good sleep. I'm lucky I suppose, I don't take any medication, so my dreams are chemical free.
 Recurring dreams - Kevin
>Scenario is I'm at school or similar and exams are coming up. Important stuff like O or A levels, future
>stuffed if pass at C or above not met.

>Problem is I've ducked out of classes for pretty much all of the course, sometimes I don't even know when
>the exam is.

>Oddity is that I'm usually peripherally aware of my status as an adult who's career is made, or even complete.

>God knows what a shrink would make of it.

Mrs K is an amateur shrink and, to my chagrin, a fairly accomplished mindreader.

Her take on this:

You worked in an environment where all your peers had higher academic qualifications than you. You did the job well but feel that you were overlooked or disadvantaged and still wonder where you might have risen to if you'd gone to the 'right' university.
I think the exam one is a pretty common dream - certainly I've had it on occasion, so has Mrs C, and a couple of others I can think of where this conversation has come up.

I don't know if it's cheering or not to discover have the same dreams, although I was cheered to discover others here have had the rooms one I started this off with.

As to meaning, I doubt dreams have any meaning at all. It's just random electrical pathways in a bag of chemicals firing in a different manner to the way random pathways fire when you're awake. It's just most humans like to have some sort of meaning to life otherwise it's all feels a bit empty and pointless; so some accept that meaninglessness and get along anyway and others don't and invent religion or meaning in things or an afterlife, or whatever else is the comforter of the moment.
"It's just random electrical pathways in a bag of chemicals firing in a different manner to the way random pathways fire when you're awake."

If the operation of the brain was as random as you make out then there wouldn't be much point in having one. The fact that we don't understand a lot of the processes of the brain doesn't make its operation random and the fact that certain dreams are common clearly shows they are not

I'm not saying that dreams have some sort of mystic purpose but they are clearly not meaningless. everyone dreams so dreaming must have a use. We just don't understand fully the purpose.
 Recurring dreams - sooty123
We just don't understand fully
>> the purpose.
>>

So whos to say it's not random?

>> So whos to say it's not random?

Nothing that we have evolved to do is a random process. Evolution dictates that anything that we do that costs energy, and thinking and dreaming take a lot of energy, and will therefore have a purpose.
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 25 Oct 14 at 20:47

>> Nothing that we have evolved to do is a random process. Evolution dictates that anything
>> that we do that costs energy, and thinking and dreaming take a lot of energy,
>> and will therefore have has
>>

We can't really no that until we know it's purpose- if it has one.
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 25 Oct 14 at 20:47
>> We just don't understand fully
>> the purpose.
>>

One plausible suggestion is that during sleep the brain mulls over and sorts out all the input it has had during the previous day. Fortunately we are asleep during this process, because it would be confusing watching all of it.
But on waking we get a glimmer of what has been going on, and evesdrop on a bit of information processing. Obviously it doesn't always make a lot of sense, because the dream is just an isolated extract from a bigger more complicated process. But sometimes enough of it is revealed in a semi-coherent story to give us insight into our thoughts, solve problems, or suggest ideas for imaginative writing.

Novelists have sometimes reported using dreams in order to get past a blockage. Grahame Greene said his method of writing was create his characters and then set them going in a story to see what happened, and often used dreams to watch this process and get ideas.

I have occasionally had practical ideas in dreams, and sometimes find that if I go to sleep mulling over a particular problem, I sometimes wake up having dreamed the solution.

I have occasionally dreamed quite good plots for thrillers - one about a tour guide to notorious murder spots who seemed to have an uncanny knowledge of the murder details, another about a prisoner escaping from the Isle of Wight who hid on the ferry, but then lost his pursuers by staying on for the return trip and waited to cross by a different boat.

But they all suffer from being ideas in isolation - one good idea doesn't make a novel.
 Recurring dreams - Zero

>> Mrs K is an amateur shrink and, to my chagrin, a fairly accomplished mindreader.

Mrs K is very good, has she thought of stage work, private seances? My local pub does one every week, I don't need to tell her which one.
 Recurring dreams - Kevin
>Mrs K is very good, has she thought of stage work, private seances?

Nah, she not into seances or stuff like that. She went to a pseudo fortune teller many years ago with a bunch of girls from her yoga/transcendental meditation group. The guy asked for a personal object, key or an item of jewellery etc. and claimed to be able to read the past and predict future events in her life. He cut short her reading because she wouldn't take it seriously.

>My local pub does one every week, I don't need to tell her which one.

I've just asked her to read some of your posts to read your mind. She says it's just coming up blank.
 Recurring dreams - Zero

>> I've just asked her to read some of your posts to read your mind. She
>> says it's just coming up blank.

I didn't think she was speaking to you after reading yours.
 Recurring dreams - Kevin
>I didn't think she was speaking to you after reading yours.

She's nagging me to book a holiday. She won't stop talking at me until she's achieved that objective.

Things are a bit complicated work-wise for December at the moment though.
Last edited by: Kevin on Fri 24 Oct 14 at 20:41
 Recurring dreams - Zero
>> >I didn't think she was speaking to you after reading yours.
>>
>> She's nagging me to book a holiday. She won't stop talking at me until she's
>> achieved that objective.
>>
>> Things are a bit complicated work-wise for December at the moment though.

Why? Its not Chinese New year
 Recurring dreams - Kevin
>Why? Its not Chinese New year

The contract for my 'services' expires at the end of December but I'll be on the red team from Dec. 1st. Blue can't find a replacement with the right 'skills' so there's a bit of a willy-waving contest over who my pimp is for December. Blue legal involved.
 Recurring dreams - Zero
>> >Why? Its not Chinese New year
>>
>> The contract for my 'services' expires at the end of December but I'll be on
>> the red team from Dec. 1st. Blue can't find a replacement with the right 'skills'
>> so there's a bit of a willy-waving contest over who my pimp is for December.
>> Blue legal involved.

Kind of stuff they didn't fully think through. I guess Blue will have to pay Red till contract end. Good job Blue dropped the 2015 EPS target! They could of course replace you with a remote Mumbai.
>> Her take on this:
>>
>> You worked in an environment where all your peers had higher academic qualifications than you.
>> You did the job well but feel that you were overlooked or disadvantaged and still
>> wonder where you might have risen to if you'd gone to the 'right' university.

Either that's quite insightful or you've remembered something I posted before; was there a 'Did You go to Uni' thread?

I didn't go to University at all. Job outlook in 1978 was similar to 2008 and I had an offer of a job in Civil Service. Bird in hand and all that.

Never felt disadvantaged until my last post where my three immediate seniors were grads. One Cambridge, the other two solid English or Scots red brick. More my perception than theirs I think but never felt my analysis and writing ability matched them. OTOH my role was mostly senior admin/operations rather than writing briefings for Quango members so horses and courses etc.
I don't have any recurring dreams, or if I do I've no memory in the morning. Seems like they are common thing, going by the posts here. Infact I don't really dream at all, when I wake up I don't remember anything at all. Very rare to wake and remember some sort of dream in any detail.
 Recurring dreams - R.P.
There may be something in it. My job isn't at all competitive. (note job not career) I'm doing a job that doesn't stretch me, in fact probably I've become a little lazy these days (another manager says I need more - but I don't) I'm happy eking my days until the funding runs out in 2018...although I may well retire before then. I realize I don't get these "exam" dreams any more. I'm always on some sort of journey to some unknown destination.
 Recurring dreams - sherlock47
>>I'm always on some sort of journey to some unknown destination. <<

That applies to all of us, some are just closer to the end than others.

Is it a dream, or just reality?
 Recurring dreams - smokie
Mostly I'm like Sooty. Once in a while I will wake up mid dream and for a couple of minutes I have all the detail, but within a very short time I can't recall the detail, just the outline. Most odd.

I'm a very deep sleeper when I'm asleep, but as soon as I wake I have to get up - very rarely able to turn over and go back to sleep if it's after 0600 (weekends and holidays included, except after a skinful!!) and never ever lay in bed awake, which my Mrs and kids can do all day... either reading, listening/watching something or just staring into space!!
 Recurring dreams - sherlock47
>>for a couple of minutes I have all the detail, but within a very short time I can't recall the detail, just the outline. Most odd.<<

Book your GP appt now. Save the NHS £55 :)
 Recurring dreams - smokie
LOL been the same since I was young.

I do remember one dream "event" when I was at boarding school - I'd dreamt one of the teachers had been killed and buried under the new science block. I didn't recall it at all when I woke up, but it came flooding back to me 30 mins later when I walked into breakfast and there he was. Quite shook me, as I say, I'd not thought about the dream but my sub-conscious must have updated my conscious.
>> I'd not thought about the dream but my sub-conscious must have
>> updated my conscious.
>>

It's uncanny when that happens. I've noticed it even years after the "forgotten" dream. But fortunately the brain seems to be able to store real memories and dream memories in different places, and not mix them up.

Perhaps delusions are what people have when the brain stops making this distinction, and feeds dream memories through to consciousness but conceals their true origin?
 Recurring dreams - R.P.
Yep...that happens to me.

>>
>> I'm a very deep sleeper when I'm asleep, but as soon as I wake I
>> have to get up - very rarely able to turn over and go back to
>> sleep if it's after 0600 (weekends and holidays included, except after a skinful!!) and never
>> ever lay in bed awake, which my Mrs and kids can do all day... either
>> reading, listening/watching something or just staring into space!!
>>
>>

That's just like me as well.
 Recurring dreams - John Boy
I find that if you write down your dreams as soon as you wake, then you begin to remember them more. I've done it at various times and have come to the conclusion that they do have a meaning, but it's quite a simple one. In my twenties I was in a serious motorcycle accident. For years after, I had dreams about driving vehicles, not motorbikes, and they were always slightly out of control. My partner who was a schoolteacher (latterly not a very happy one) often wakes me by shouting in her dreams as she tries to handle a class. It seems to me that these dreams are simply about our anxieties.

Coincidentally, I'm taking part, as a non-sufferer, in a Parkinson's UK research project. Every year we answer questions and do a series of tests. The aim is that, if one of us ends up with Parkinson's, they will then know more about the kind of person who is prone to it. They already know that sufferers tend to have violent dreams, so that topic always features in the questions.

I've had the recurring house dream too. In my case, I'm crawling along in the space between floors. If I get to the end of the house, I can go up a floor, but I never get into any of the rooms.

I've also had a recurring World War III dream where I'm in my childhood home, looking over the fields in front. Terrified, I'm watching helicopters, with lattice-work fuselages, going back and forth firing at each other in battle. In real (childhood) life, planes would drop flares at night over this landscape as they crossed The Wash towards the bombing range at Wainfleet.

Nowadays, most of my dreams are very benign. Like Zero, I often struggle to get back into them, because they're so pleasant.
 Recurring dreams - Armel Coussine
My understanding is that dreams, composed out of fragments of real recent or traumatic old events, are caused by physical discomfort in sleep - wanting to pee for example - and although they often seem to last a long time, really only last a second or two.

Everyone knows that dreams are very hard to remember in detail. You wake up remembering them but they've usually gone a minute later. That thing of trying unsuccessfully to get back to sleep to have the rest of an enjoyable dream is very familiar too. Another familiar thing is the dream of endless houses, room after room, grand or not, recognizable or completely unknown... has to derive from real experiences.

My analyst complained that I didn't recount enough dreams. Someone else suggested, quite convincingly I thought, that because I took a lot of psychoactive drugs I had most of my dreams while awake.

In early childhood I had a series of terrifying nightmares about the same character, a creature called Pook who had a pointed, feathery face and was going to eat me. I did have a life-threatening and painful ear infection which may have been involved somehow.
>>
>> Everyone knows that dreams are very hard to remember in detail. You wake up remembering
>> them but they've usually gone a minute later. That thing of trying unsuccessfully to get
>> back to sleep to have the rest of an enjoyable dream is very familiar too.

I find when waking that there is a point at which I become aware that I am about to wake up, but can instead chose to prolong a kind of half-sleep. In that state a dream can continue.
That is the moment to concentrate really hard remembering some key points from the dream, and keep them in mind as you really do wake up.

When I'm fully away and have got up, thinking about the bit of the dream I can remember often opens up the whole dream, like remembering a password or a padlock combination.
I have had dreams that I was not aware of remembering at all, but some chance event later has hit the password by. There is a feeling of having aimlessly twirled a safe combination knob, and found miraculously that the safe door has swung open.

Occasionally I have gone back into a dream on a later occasion, by thinking about it while going to sleep.
I don't know if it is relevant, but I have always been able to fall asleep at will, the instant after lying down.
If anyone is interested, and I know you probably won't be, you might find Dunne's An Experiment with Time of worth and relevance to this thread.

Free copy here. I found it most intriguing.

archive.org/details/AnExperimentWithTime
Thanks. I've bookmarked it for a rainy day.
Not sure how spooky it is, but anyway - here is a link to a Radio 3 documentary about "An Experiment..." they broadcast a few weeks ago. Link still live as I type. Gives some background to what he was banging on about at any rate.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04h7lr0

I realise I'm assuming prior knowledge, sorry - the "experiment" was (is) a real one for you to try at home. It's basically wake yourself up, write your dreams down, see if any of them come true, discover bits of them will (he says) and then he builds from there as to what that actually means, if anything, about the nature of time and our perception of it.

Recurring dreams - Manatee
I do have recurring dreams, of of which is that there are extra rooms in my house that I keep forgetting about. When I remember them I get very anxious because they all need decorating.

Why that worries me I don't know - I have real rooms that need decorating and I ignore that easily enough.

I'm a great believer in solving problems while asleep. If I have a knotty one, I just think about it as I settle down to sleep, and it's amazing how often I see a solution the following day.

That's not usually related to any dream that I remember, it just happens. But one night last week I did solve the problem of the NHS funding black hole in an actual dream, and I remembered it when I woke up.

Frankly it needs a bit of work, but I think I'm on the right track.
>> Not sure how spooky it is, but anyway - here is a link to a Radio 3 documentary about "An Experiment..." they broadcast a few weeks ago. Link still live as I type.

I listened to that last night. It was interesting, albeit a bit tenuous and fractured (too many different voices), rather like dreams themselves. It reminded me of a "new age" book I read once, which put forward the idea that the "self" might exist in several bodies at once, possibly even separated by time. When I read the book, I thought it was immensely important. Now, I can't even find it in a list of the Top 100 of such books.
Matrix V and the theory of "higher self simultaneous incarnations"? (Bit wu-wu for me, that, especially as you quickly end up in the clutches of David Icke. But maybe that isn't what you were thinking of.)

>> Matrix V and the theory of "higher self simultaneous incarnations"? (Bit wu-wu for me, that,
especially as you quickly end up in the clutches of David Icke. But maybe that isn't what you were thinking of.)
>>
No, nothing like that. It was written by a woman. I borrowed it from someone who was interested in self-help, psychotherapy, that kind of thing.
Well, there we are. Two nights ago, for no reason, I dreamt about a video game my sister and I used to play in the eighties, called Pitfall Harry. Not thought of it consciously since in all that time as I recall.

Today I was poking about in the arcade games site (see other thread) and have just lighted upon the playable version of Pitfall Harry. Hmm.

OH and I watch a lot of cycle racing on TV in the summer. She's not been doing it as long as I have. One day, this year, during the Vuelta, she woke and said "I've just dream that 2 riders were fighting at the back of the race. Does that ever happen?" "No, it doesn't."

The next day, of course, it did and the 2 riders in question were disqualified. Apparently, it happens quite often, but they're usually careful enough not to caught or filmed doing it.

As you say, Crankcase, Hmm.
 Recurring dreams - Runfer D'Hills
I keep having this recurring dream that I've won the Euromillions. Never 'king comes true.

Hmmm.

;-)
 Recurring dreams - Roger.
OYE - that's MY dream :-)
Didn't think you approved of Europe wide activities?

;-)
 Recurring dreams - Zero
SO what would you do with 148 million?
I'd like to think I'd combine having a lot of fun with doing a lot of good. I'd like to think that for everything I did to please me, I'd try to make it possible for someone else to have the opportunity to have something they need.

I hope so anyway.
Pay the window cleaner?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782519/56m-EuroMillions-jackpot-winner-taken-court-window-cleaner-375-bill.html
 Recurring dreams - Roger.
I'd donate a chunk to UKIP!
 Recurring dreams - R.P.
I'd bog off to live in the States or somehwere...or anywhere that hasn't got a local equivelent to UKIP.....
Last edited by: R.P. on Wed 5 Nov 14 at 12:17
 Recurring dreams - WillDeBeest
The US has the Tea Party, the religious right, the NRA and plenty more in mainstream politics who make UKIP look (almost) sane and coherent. I love to visit - got another trip coming up - but I couldn't stay. At least UKIP's time will pass. Soon.
 Recurring dreams - No FM2R
>>or anywhere that hasn't got a local equivelent to UKIP.....

Do let me know if you find one. I've come to the conclusion that there's nutters and fools everywhere in every country.
 Recurring dreams - R.P.
Ireland doesn't seem too bad...:-(
 Recurring dreams - Zero
>> Ireland doesn't seem too bad...:-(

Apart form the ones who bankrupted the country of course.
Latest Forum Posts