Non-motoring > The joys of Pet Ownership thread Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 93

The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Zero
Now we have Fifi2 jumping into the car, albeit reluctantly, we went to see Granny for the first time. She and granny got on like a house on fire while I did some DiY and sorting out there.

There is a sweet little park nearby, one entrance overlooked by houses, rarely used. Good for recall training, chuck it stick and tuggy. We had a good time and went for a cooling down walk round the edge - overgrown in parts with some animal runs and small copses.

Behind in tree, in one corner, hidden, someone had dredged their pond, and dumped it in a huge heap. Fifi2 was in there like a rat up a drain pipe.

It was utterly disgusting, never seen or smelt anything quite like it, and FiFi 2 was covered in it.

Did you know dogs shake, a lot, when wet or slimy?

Do you know how far it goes?

FiFi2 is currently fragrant after a bath under the outside tap, and I am off for a bath myself - after I put my clothes in the washing machine.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Pat
What a wuss:)

If I was Nicole I'd have you bath under the outside tap too!

Pat
>> What a wuss:)
>>
>> If I was Nicole I'd have you bath under the outside tap too!
>>
>>
>> Pat

There is no way I am getting in my cast iron rolled top bath, complete with candles and luxury bubbles with a smelly dog.

Did it in my youth after 8 pints down the pub, but not any more.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - commerdriver
Know the feeling well Z

Our Lakeland was a roller anything which smelled "interesting" made her selectively deaf and needed a roll to get the full effect of the smell :-), anticipation was key 100% reliable if you called before she caught scent of the interesting stuff.
Had to do the vet trip at the start of the summer & still miss her, gradually getting to remembering the fun times.
>>anticipation was key 100%

Exactly. If we are going anywhere near water, I will have towels ready in the car, her training harness will be off, the car will be ready and so will I. I know she is a water freak and a mud magnet.

BUT

You don't expect a suburban park to have 500 litres of pond slurry dumped in it.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Roger.
My daughter has recently acquired a never raced, but identity tattooed, "rescued" greyhound, about 3 years old.
It is quiet, sleeps a lot and has a nice nature.
It can fart (and does, often) for the U.K.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Slidingpillar
It can fart (and does, often) for the U.K.

Thank-you, caused a cup of tea/keyboard interface problem.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Roger.
You're welcome :-)
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - R.P.
Both dogs here are fine after a minor ailment which hit both of them for a week or so - must have eaten something...my own vet diagnosed the cocker's habit of eating Blackberries off the bush as a potential cause...

As I type the Springer is lying on top of the backrest of the settee fast asleep and snoring in my ear the Cocker is lying doggo next to me wide awake awaiting his tea....such is life with dogs...
And here is a wee video of the new Fifi

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhvLzfZpkM
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - swiss tony
>> And here is a wee video of the new Fifi
>>

Hmmm are you following me?
Firstly Dunsfold, then yesterday I was along the coast at Portsmouth....
>> >> And here is a wee video of the new Fifi
>> >>
>>
>> Hmmm are you following me?
>> Firstly Dunsfold, then yesterday I was along the coast at Portsmouth....

Fab, Fame at Last - I have a stalker!

I'll be at Brookwood and Milbrook (Surrey) today, just to make it easier for you.
Last edited by: Zero on Sat 13 Sep 14 at 08:25
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - zippy
Hmmm.

The girlfriend has a small Tibetan dog, which is normally friendly and adorable but last night’s events need documenting….

I popped around for a cuppa on the way home and sat on the smaller of two sofas. The dog (a girl) jumped up and sat next to me. After a couple of minutes, I went to gently stroke her and she growled and snapped at me.

Well I had had that sort of relationship with my ex, so I went to sit on the floor, in front of the sofa to avoid any more trouble. After a minute or so she stretched out her paw and patted me on the arm and rolled over on to her back, paws in the air. I thought she wanted a tummy rub, but how wrong was I – it was a trap. Once my hand was rubbing her belly she wrapped her paws around it and started attacking!

Slightly fed up with her antics, I went to sit on the larger sofa. Well the dog followed me and sat at the far end and ignored me for about a minute and then came charging at me in full “growl”.

I don’t know what I have done to provoke this sort of reaction in her. I am just glad she is too small to inflict any real damage.

Any dog psychiatrists here that can offer any advice!?
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Runfer D'Hills
Pecking order. Ignore the dog. Turn away from it when it tries to get your attention. It'll soon get the message that you don't regard it as "important" and accept your "higher" pack status. Currently it feels territorially superior and wants to keep reminding you of that.
>> Currently it feels territorially superior and wants to keep reminding you
>> of that.

And its working. Qucik and easy way to instantly take control of the dog. At feed time, take its food bowl and hold it in the air at head height with one hand. Offer it the food and as it goes to feed, push its snout away with your other hand. Three or four times and it will look at you questioningly - then say some word or grunt offer it the food and left it eat.

You are now, at least two rungs above the dog.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Armel Coussine
>> a wee video of the new Fifi

What an energetic and playful beast. And what a charming couple of portraits of the much lamented Wing.

Dogs adore beaches, or some do. When an adolescent I met a friendly dog on the beach and threw a stone into the surf which it retrieved (vanishing underwater in the process) and laid at my feet, obviously wanting to continue the game. So I threw the stone a few more times and the dog retrieved it each time. Then my parents told me to stop, alleging that the stones might damage the dog's teeth. That hadn't occurred to me, but I thought about it and stopped. The dog was a bit disappointed.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - MD
What a stunning looking Dog and soo slim too. keep her that way. Excellent.
She is beautiful and so at home in the water!

Pat
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - legacylad
A fine looking dog. My Lakeland us just back from his holidays, a week in kennels, so bath time today as he is scratching!
He has a ball fixation, will drop it at the feet of strangers, then scratch their shoes until they either kick it or pick it up & throw it. Walking with him recently on our normal route through sheep filled fields, he dropped the ball waiting for me to throw it, two sheep ambled up to him, sniffed his coat and tail for ten seconds, and he did not take his gaze off the ball. Never seen that before, and was too surprised to get my phone out.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - MD
How life has changed eh! 'Phone' out!
I've just had a frustrating half an hour...at this time of day too.

Loppy, the cat decided to jump on my desk as he was being ignored. I'd just started on car4play and suddenly the screen was upside down.

He's walked across the keyboard and whatever I did I couldn't get it back, despite trying to replicate his footprints.

Finally fired up Ian's laptop and Googled it. Control, Alt and up down arrows.

Pat
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - WillDeBeest
Ssssh, Pat. That's my favourite trick to play on people at work who leave their screen unlocked.
};---)
>> I've just had a frustrating half an hour...at this time of day too.
>>
>> Loppy, the cat decided to jump on my desk as he was being ignored. I'd
>> just started on car4play and suddenly the screen was upside down.
>>
>> He's walked across the keyboard and whatever I did I couldn't get it back, despite
>> trying to replicate his footprints.
>>
>> Finally fired up Ian's laptop and Googled it. Control, Alt and up down arrows.
>>
>> Pat

its clear he walked left to right across the keyboard then. Clever pussy.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - BobbyG
Marley & Me on TV just now......

My hayfever is acting up again ......
Evie & the Ducks.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTJFmMl0eA
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Harleyman

>> its clear he walked left to right across the keyboard then. Clever pussy.
>>

Normal moggy behavior. Wifey had same problem when ours decided to re-assert its territorial right to jumping on her lap. We have decided that it's "cattish" for "Feed me".

And they're not averse to a bit of internet shopping either, though for obvious reasons it's wise to hide the mouse....

tinyurl.com/lpggpns
>> for obvious reasons it's wise to hide the mouse....

I'm getting sick of hiding mice down the bog. Our cat which looks as if butter wouldn't melt in its mouth is leaving two corpses a day around the place at the moment. Voles, shrews, water rats, fieldmice... the little brute's a killing machine. Come next spring there will be naive young birds too.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Tue 28 Oct 14 at 17:19
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - CGNorwich
After 45 years of owning a cat its now been six months without one. Have to say I don't miss it one tiny little bit. when I see how my neighbours dogs have wrecked his garden, home and car I understand dog ownership even less. Especially when they start yapping and howling as six o'clock in the morning. Each to his own I guess.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Pezzer
Says as much about the owners as the dogs !
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Runfer D'Hills
45 year old cat?

Blimey, you must have looked after him well !
Yep - must have been that stuff with nourishing marrowbone jelly that prolongs prolongs active lives that did it.

Actually there were four animals. At the time I guess we enjoyed owning them especially when the children were small but I must admit I like the freedom not having a pet brings.
>> the little brute's a killing machine.

The ghastly cat is at this very moment chasing a fat vole around and behind things in the other sitting room. It brought the vole into the house to play with it, leaving a small trail of blood in the hall. But the vole can still run and hide, it thinks.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - henry k
>> She is beautiful and so at home in the water!
>>
How is the training going ?

www.youtube.com/embed/ub1Dc3NHZ3s?autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1

The joys of Pet Ownership thread - smokie
That's brilliant!!
I don't know whether to laugh or hit the owners
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - henry k
>> I don't know whether to laugh or hit the owners
>>
Have another laugh and watch the one with a lab and a friend ?
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - VxFan
>> Have another laugh and watch the one with a lab and a friend ?

You mean this one?

youtu.be/EVwlMVYqMu4

The joys of Pet Ownership thread - diddy1234
Had a few dogs over the years some good some not so good but in the end moved on to one of these :-

youtu.be/s0yZzAMUMAE

Too funny with comical timing, I just have to be careful what I say in it's presence
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - Harleyman
I love parrots; always wanted to own one (or is it being owned by the bird?) but I'm very aware of the fact that they really need 24/7 company to thrive, and it wouldn't fit my lifestyle.

Did have a pair of golden mantled rosellas for a few years, noisy little beggars. Mrs HM is asthmatic so that now precludes ownership of cage birds, plus they'd nevr stand a chance with our cats.
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - diddy1234
Mine bosses cats around and yes the requirements are more than a dog (quite a lot more).
Also holidays are a pain unless I could take the parrot with me or have someone care for it (whos experienced) whilst I was away.

That's why I looked at the pro's and con's of owning a parrot for ten years before getting mine.
The level of commitment needed and the life time of the parrot (60 odd years) factor quite importantly

In terms of noise, some parrots are ear piercingly loud, African greys are quieter than Rosellas, cockatiels and budgies but they never stop talking or copying sounds.
Microwaves, burps, farts, coughs you name it they will copy it with comical timing too
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - legacylad
My CA friends always take two of their dogs to Bark N Splash at Folsom each October. The outdoor activity pool closes for 'winter' so dogs, and their owners, descend en masse. I missed it this year but my friends posted it on Vimeo, set to a Gene Kelly song.
When I get time I shall try to post a link, but if you want a feel good short film google Bark N Splash Folsom 2014 Vimeo. Pretty sure it's there....
Last edited by: legacylad on Wed 29 Oct 14 at 00:14
 The joys of Pet Ownership thread - No FM2R
Harleyman, just move here if you like parrots.

Blasted things swoop around in huge flocks. There must be 50 large parrots in the tree at the bottom of the garden alone.

They build these weird nests which are more like platforms, in suitable trees with large wide branches and then loads of parrot live in each nest / platform.

And damn are they noisy! Also, whilst they are in many colours, the majority are mostly green with just a few bits of other colours, rather than the vivid red, blue and yellow ones in Brazil for example.
Sound like Chilean Conures.
Sounds like a bad chilean hangover to me.
 The goldie video - Zero
Couple of vids of the goldie taken with the new sports cam

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1if3O57Wrs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxU2B2lNdqg
 The goldie video - BobbyG
Good videos - impressed with quality.
How you slow it down, playing back through VLC or similar?
 The goldie video - Zero
>> Good videos - impressed with quality.
>> How you slow it down, playing back through VLC or similar?

Download the video to iMovie on the mac, slow it down there to 10%, and export to youtube.
 The goldie video - Pat
That's her puddle and no-one else is having it!

Pat
 The goldie video - MD
That is one gorgeous Pooch Zero.
 The goldie video - Zero
she is an utterly fabulous dog MD. Gorgeous looking, and she knows it, strong, fit, very very intelligent, very sociable - communicates well, very confident, loaded with character but with a slightly rebellious streak.
 The goldie video - commerdriver
agree totally, looks a lovely dog, I am curious about her history, you got her at about 2 years old, surely a dog like that wasn't a rescue dog?
 The goldie video - Zero
>> agree totally, looks a lovely dog, I am curious about her history, you got her
>> at about 2 years old, surely a dog like that wasn't a rescue dog?

No she wasn't a rescue. After the loss of Fifi I did indeed troll the rescue centres, and apart from one amusing scene it was a desperately sad and dispiriting experience for a dog lover.

Anyway, History. It came from a friend whom I learned my dog training skills from, she got a new puppy and the goldie, being a princess, really got its nose out of joint and started being sulky. So after some negotiation she came to me.

She is a lot of work, needing a lot of hard and frequent exercise, which is fine by me as I need it as well!
Last edited by: Zero on Thu 13 Nov 14 at 10:10
 The goldie video - Pezzer
We are currently fostering a very similar bitch Goldie for one of the Assistance Dog charities pending her being re-homed as some health issues and possibly temperament dont make her suitable for assistance work. Having recently lost our 15 yo Springer she is delightful and I was quite keen to keep her, however the boss is not so.
 The goldie video - Zero
And as for pedigree, she has full kennel club registration pure bred golden retriever from a long line of working trials champions.

And that is what we are going to do. I fully intend to train and enter her for working trials, hopefully for a ticket to compete for a national championship.

The goldie video - MD
The best of Luck Zeddo. I hope you do well.
 The goldie video - NortonES2
Ditto. She kooks great. Must find out where West Wittering is! We go down to Kent and rye quite often. Map time.
 The goldie video - Fullchat
Not quite the 'joy' of pet ownership but we within the last 30 minutes have just had our 13 year Retriever put to sleep.
She was diagnosed with a tumour inside at the rear end perhaps 2 years ago but her age had also taken it's toll particularly mobility wise and she was finding it increasingly difficult to get up and had lost interest in anything but the briefest walk. Sometimes if I left the gate open she would go and wander round a small wooded area next to us. Postie still got it both barrels though.
Her rear legs had become really stiff and Friday she was limping on a front leg so I think she might have had a bit of a tumble. On a night she would moan and groan until she finally settled waking everyone up.
Today saw a rapid deterioration in mobility, she was wobbly and keeled over a couple of times. Sick a few times and little food eaten. I had resigned myself to the inevitable but was aiming for Monday. Tonight she slept infront of the log burner through all the reality carp. Family had hit the sack and then she woke up and tried to get up. Honked again but even with assistance she could not stand. Her head had developed a left hand lean and I think she had had a mild seizure or stroke.
So the family were raised and the vet called just after midnight. They came out at my request as I did not want to put her through the trauma of getting her into the car.
So that's it. She had all the family around her at the end and tears have been shed.

Goodnight Millie.
 The goldie video - Pat
So sorry to hear that news Fullchat.

Take comfort from knowing you did all you could do for her, and knew when it was time to let go.

Thoughts are with you.

Pat
 The goldie video - legacylad
I know exactly how you feel Fullchat
Condolences
That's forced me to take my 11yo Lakeland out in the rain this morning. It's lashing down but 30 minutes is better than nothing.
 The goldie video - Zero
My deepest sympathies to you and the family - 13 years is a good stint and I just know the dog had a wonderful life and enriched yours in the process.

The goldie video - MD
My sympathies too FC.
 The goldie video - zippy
+1

Remember her for the joy she brought you and she will always be in your hearts.

The goldie video - Robbie34
So sorry to hear this. I know just how you feel. I had my old Cocker Spaniel put to sleep last year, age fifteen and a half years. He was deaf and almost blind, and senile. He had no quality of life, but it was still hard to take.
 The goldie video - Armel Coussine
One always sympathises with a mourning dog owner.
 The goldie video - Runfer D'Hills
Indeed so, and I would, will, be very upset when my dog dies.

However, I know someone who was signed off work for three months with "stress" when his dog died. He wasn't all that stressed, but he is a workshy wastrel and known to be one, but he's also a member of a particularly loud mouthed trade union.
 The goldie video - Haywain
My sympathy, Fc, I was saddened to read that news.

Our lab (small one for a lab) was 14 at the end of August and we reckon she'll hit 100 on Dec 15th (1 dog year = 7 human). She is arthritic now, and a bit lumpy; she still gets excited at the prospect of food, but we know the dreaded day is approaching.
 The goldie video - commerdriver
Condolences FC, we had to do that earlier this year, truly heartbreaking at the time, in or case it has given way now to happy memories, hope it gets that way for you & yours too.
Thank you all for your kind messages.
I felt it last night and today as normality has returned. Not bidding her 'good night' and 'morning' as I clamber over her sprawled in the most awkward places. Snuffling around looking for crumbs and so on.
Bizarre isn't it that a dog will give you unconditional loyalty and then the last acknowledgement of that is that you make the decision to end their life.
Enjoyed your clip Z. Having now had 2 Golden Retrievers I can relate to them having a propensity to lay down in any old puddle given the opportunity.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Mon 8 Dec 14 at 17:46
>> I can relate to them having a propensity to lay down in any old puddle given the opportunity.

How do you feel about their propensity to roll in the putrefying remains of a dead rat or bird before coming in the house wagging their tails? Yes, I've met a dog or two in my time...
But the worst has to be human feces whether eating or rolling in.

Never want the dog to lick you again.
>> But the worst has to be human feces whether eating or rolling in.

Or indeed dog, badger, deer or any other excrement.

To slightly inflect the thread, I repeat an account given by a meticulously truthful friend of a dog owner on, I think, Hampstead Heath. The guy's pooch had caught a whiff of a bitch in heat, sprinted off like a dragster or the Road Runner and smacked into the rear end of the relieved bitch, starting to do his stuff with great energy.

The owner bawled, uselessly of course: 'Down, Bouncer, down! Dirty! DIRTY!'

Dunno why, but it always makes me laugh, the thought of the Catholic puritan dog that owner wanted to have.

The goldie video - NortonES2
Bouncer would not be alone on Hampstead Heath, I fear.
 The goldie video - Zero
>> Bouncer would not be alone on Hampstead Heath, I fear.

My goldie wouldn't at the moment for sure, she is on heat.

Its been not to bad so-far, but had a trying time at Battersea Park yesterday. She attracted every full blooded male who got a sniff of her, and she seems to have a penchant for a bit of rough.

Managed to stop some hulking great hairy brute having his way with her. The posh woman owner said "Oh shame! they would have such lovely pups"

I looked her in the eye and said "I really don't want a load of pups that look like Captain Pugwash"

She huffed and walked off, mortally offended.
 The goldie video - Bromptonaut
Sorry Z but if she's on heat is Battersea Park advisable.

Bit like biking without a helmet or hi-viz isn't it?
 The goldie video - Zero
>> Sorry Z but if she's on heat is Battersea Park advisable.
>>
>> Bit like biking without a helmet or hi-viz isn't it?

Not really, she didn't fall off and break anything now did she.

Unlike.................

If I get her speyed, will you wear a helmet and hi viz?
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 8 Dec 14 at 21:09
Nothing I broke would have been saved by a helmet or hi viz. And the pin in my hip provides a talking point by setting off the alarms in Boots, WHS and the Garden Centre near my Mother's.

In reality of course Goldie on heat is a manageable risk, just like........
 The goldie video - Zero

>> In reality of course Goldie on heat is a manageable risk, just like........

No, not like, not like at all. You can't manage the risk of hitting your head or not.
>> No, not like, not like at all. You can't manage the risk of hitting your
>> head or not.

Of course you can. Ride sensibly and assertively, develop an observational scan, use eye contact, stop at red (or if ignoring it know why and how), keep visible - hi viz may be answer but observe what stands out on your regular route, plan your commute and learn where the risks are - maybe ride it on a Sunday first.
 The goldie video - Zero

>> Of course you can.

You know my view about your cycling attitudes - you are just p issing in the wind bringing it up.
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 8 Dec 14 at 22:31
>> You know my view about your cycling attitudes -

Whatever. You set out to be argumentative. I at least try to explain.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Mon 8 Dec 14 at 22:37
 The goldie video - Zero
>> >> You know my view about your cycling attitudes -
>>
>> Whatever. You set out to be argumentative. I at least try to explain.

Err I think not, who was it who a: admonished me for taking a dog on heat out and b: brought a decisive subject like cycling into it?

Hmmm?

And having done that I will get my dog speyed but you wont change your arrogant cycling attitudes will you.

Last edited by: Zero on Mon 8 Dec 14 at 22:42
It was a comment. If she was going to find a 'bit of rough' Battersea Park seemed a likely place. If you can manage her and her suitors in that scenario then fair enough.

My cycling attitudes are entirely practical. Being accused of arrogance by you merely tickles my irony bone.

Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Mon 8 Dec 14 at 22:50
 The goldie video - Zero

>> My cycling attitudes are entirely practical. Being accused of arrogance by you merely tickles my
>> irony bone.

The broken one still hurts then?
 The goldie video - MD
>> Its been not to bad so-far, but had a trying time at Battersea Park yesterday. She attracted every full blooded male who got a sniff of her, and she seems to have a penchant for a bit of rough.
>>
Clearly :-0)
 The goldie video - Ted

After our marriage in '69, our first dog was was a Golden Cocker. When our first daughter arrived in '71 the dog used to enjoy an evening snack served up in a Terry nappy on the lounge floor if you weren't careful.

I must admit, it did look like a chicken korma sometimes.....although I wasn't tempted !
 The goldie video - Zero
Mine loves Horse, Sheep, Rabbit, wont touch other dog, but cat and fox is fair game.

In our "getting to know one another" period, I have managed to get a solid "NO" into her and if i spot her thinking about doing it I can stop her on command. I can now also stop her jumping into rivers, lakes, bogs, puddles, and the like if I catch the expanding think bubble at the right moment.

I can stop her running after other dogs if she is within about 15 yards of me, but longer distances than that and I can see the "Aww shut up and sod off" think bubble explode over her head and she is away.

I'll get that fixed but she is a single minded and wilfull little cookie and that will take some serious work.
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 8 Dec 14 at 22:39
 The goldie video - BobbyG
Ready for a weepie??

Colleague was telling me today about how she had two spaniels but one sadly had to be put down over the summer.

Since then the other Spaniel, Alfie, has been feeling totally lost and down in the dumps.

Had him down the beach at the weekend and another spaniel appeared on the horizon and it was identical looking to the one they had got put down. Alfie went running , tail wagging like it hadn't been for months , and raced after it.

Within two sniffs he realised that it wasn't his departed pal, tail went down, he turned round and slowly walked back to them with its ears and jaw scraping along the ground!

:(
 The goldie video - Zero
>> Ready for a weepie??
>
>> :(

Stop it!

>> I must admit, it did look like a chicken korma sometimes.....although I wasn't tempted !

The ability of weaned infants to pass sweetcorn undigested was subject to considerable debate in our parent and baby cohort :-P
 The goldie video - neiltoo
One only borrows sweetcorn.....
 The goldie video - Roger.
>>
>> >> I must admit, it did look like a chicken korma sometimes.....although I wasn't tempted
>> !
>>
>> The ability of weaned infants to pass sweetcorn undigested was subject to considerable debate in
>> our parent and baby cohort :-P
Not only in infants, I can assure you!
 Mud days - Zero
I mentioned in another thread I got the lancer temporarily stuck up a bridle path.

Goldie and I were out exploring

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTYgottrBsk
 Mud days - Old Navy
A good way of de-mudding the dog. :)
 Mud days - Fullchat
And when you got her home you fed her:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTSS14SFY0
Latest Forum Posts