Non-motoring > Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported Miscellaneous
Thread Author: wokingham Replies: 17

Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - wokingham
tinyurl.com/pyvj3z9 Shameful in itself, over and above the fact that as yet we can't stop Jihad fighters coming back into this country.
Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 4 Sep 14 at 01:32
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Westpig
Link not working

it is now. The full stop manually put at the end of the link was preventing it from working
Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 4 Sep 14 at 01:33
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - MD
>> Link not working
>>
Let the Dratsabs back in and then cut their heads orf. Simples. We need to get a ******* grip in this country of ours (sic).
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - wokingham
Can't think why - please try this one = problem with tiny url? www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-downs-syndrome-faces-being-4131650
Last edited by: wokingham on Wed 3 Sep 14 at 19:03
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Westpig
The publicity and support from a government minister will sort this out.. although quite why it should get to this stage is a mystery.

Some of these bureaucrats are unreal.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Zero
What a b***** farce.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Bromptonaut
>> Some of these bureaucrats are unreal.

They meet the targets set by Ministers to keep folks shouting about foreigners here happy.

The Tribunal will then sort out difficult cases at vast cost to the taxpayer.

It really would be easier to get it Right First Time though.

ajtc.justice.gov.uk/docs/AJTC_Right_first_time_web(7).pdf
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Wed 3 Sep 14 at 20:15
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Focusless
>> Can't think why

It's the full stop you added after the link which the site software thinks is part of the link; just something you have to be aware of. Generally leave a space (or new line) after any links.
Last edited by: Focusless on Wed 3 Sep 14 at 19:31
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Manatee
deleted
Last edited by: Manatee on Wed 3 Sep 14 at 20:33
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Zero
>> tinyurl.com/pyvj3z9. Shameful in itself, over and above the fact that as yet we can't stop
>> Jihad fighters coming back into this country.

We can't stop them coming back because they are British, any more than we could stop white anglo saxon christian British mercenaries back after fighting for white supremacy countries and other assorted dictators in africa in the 60s and 70s.

We can however, make up some law and throw them in jail when they return.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - CGNorwich
Difficult. Any offences committed would presumably be outside UK jurisdiction, very difficult to prove and the would need to be retroactive if action was to be taken against those already fighting .

I'm sure the best legal minds are working on it.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Crankcase
Isn't there some precedent for British citizens breaking what would be UK laws in a country where the act isn't illegal being held accountable when they get back here? I seem to recall there was something like that to do with ghastly child sex offences in Thailand or something, and it wasn't illegal there but very much so here.

I may have garbled that though.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - MD
We have surrendered this country without firing a shot.

I am so pleased that I moved to the country nearly 30 years ago from a semi rural location very west of the capital, where to be honest peace generally prevailed. It seems now though that every conurbation has its share of very angry (uneducated) folk determined to cuff up life for others.

Alf Garnett for P.M.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Lygonos

>> We have surrendered this country without firing a shot

You don't half come out with reactionary xenophobic pish, Martin.

Since time immemorial these islands have had the ebb and flow of immigrants.

>> Alf Garnett for P.M.

Have we had a Jewish PM since Disraeli?
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Armel Coussine
He may have been joking about Alf Garnett Lygonos. The PM we've got is quite bad enough in that line.

However I doubt that this poor fellow is going to be arrested and deported when he and his brothers, who look after him, are all British citizens, and the neighbours are backing them up. In fact if he's deported I will be very surprised indeed.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Slidingpillar
As far as I know, there are at present, only two activities that a UK citizen can be prosecuted here for 'offences' committed overseas. One is sex tourism with the underaged (think it doesn't apply if the other party is legal - ask Paul Gadd...) and the other is pirate broadcasting. The latter 'offence' was dreamed up to stop Radio Caroline and has to be the biggest sledge hammer to try and crack a nut ever.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Dutchie
Leave him alone.Are these people crazy thinking about deporting.

Radio Caroline memories .I used to listen to radio Veronica and radio Luxembourg always a favourite at sea.
 Lebanese Man, 17 yrs a UK resident, to be deported - Cliff Pope
It's always been possible to deprive British citizens of their nationality by act of parliament, so it could be done again.
Lots of British nationals of German descent were so deprived in 1917 (or thereabouts), including most of the German descendants of Queen Victoria.
Latest Forum Posts