Non-motoring > Hatchett Partworks... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 6

Hatchett Partworks... - R.P.
TV has been inundated with adverts for a part-work to build a model of a German U Boat. 150 editions required - the vast majority of which cost the full cover price of £5.99....what are these people on ? Near enough £900.00 or a poxy model kit.
 Hatchett Partworks... - Armel Coussine
You must mean Hachette RP.

Partworks sell well to a certain sort of nerdish sub-intellectual. They aren't necessarily valueless either.

I worked on one once, translating a load of garbage into fluent automobile. I quite enjoyed the job, although the original translated text was frightful. The Italian original was fine, I was very well paid, learned some Italian and got a lot of nice little Porsche scale models. As I know I have said before.
 Hatchett Partworks... - Skip
>> TV has been inundated with adverts for a part-work to build a model of a
>> German U Boat. 150 editions required - the vast majority of which cost the full
>> cover price of £5.99....what are these people on ? Near enough £900.00 or a poxy
>> model kit.
>>

I was thinking the same Rob.
 Hatchett Partworks... - Zero
It does look a good model u boat tho!

I was awfully tempted to have an home aquarium tank when I saw you could buy submerged shipwrecked u boats or aircraft carriers for the fish to swim around!

www.amazon.co.uk/Submarine-U-Boat-Decoration-Aquarium-Ornament/dp/B00AMKSBTK
 Hatchett Partworks... - Skip
>> It does look a good model u boat tho!
>>
>>
>> I was awfully tempted to have an home aquarium tank when I saw you could
>> buy submerged shipwrecked u boats or aircraft carriers for the fish to swim around!
>>
>> www.amazon.co.uk/Submarine-U-Boat-Decoration-Aquarium-Ornament/dp/B00AMKSBTK
>>

I have a wrecked VW camper in mine. Air bubbles come out of the exhaust pipe - very classy !
 Hatchett Partworks... - Zero
>> I have a wrecked VW camper in mine. Air bubbles come out of the exhaust
>> pipe - very classy !

Respek! well jel!
Last edited by: Zero on Sun 31 Aug 14 at 20:59
 Hatchett Partworks... - MD
>> >> Air bubbles come out of the exhaust pipe - very classy !
>>
I occasionally have that problem too!
Latest Forum Posts