Non-motoring > E-Bay Bank account Miscellaneous
Thread Author: MD Replies: 6

E-Bay Bank account - MD
I want to open a suitable Bank account to link to E-Bay as I currently use a credit card to top up if necessary and apparently you cannot link to that, i.e. to be able to draw back funds from PayPal. I want it to be Internet only ideally, cost free as I don't require any additional services or an overdraft. Any thought please from the experts on here? Fenlander perchance??

Regards, MD.
 E-Bay Bank account - movilogo
Not sure if I understood your question correctly. You can withdraw from Paypal into any account. They will just deduct a commission.

Do you sell too much on Ebay i.e. in professional type capacity?

I buy and sell on Ebay. I never withdraw any money from Paypal. The buy/sell activity usually cancels out.

E-Bay Bank account - R.P.
Just open a stand-alone no frills, no overdraft facility Bank account with a bank that has no connection with a Bank that you normally use.
 E-Bay Bank account - MD
>> Just open a stand-alone no frills, no overdraft facility Bank account with a bank that
>> has no connection with a Bank that you normally use.
>>
Message very clear Rob.
 E-Bay Bank account - MD
>> Not sure if I understood your question correctly. You can withdraw from Paypal into any
>> account. They will just deduct a commission.

Is there a commission for taking your own money?? If so I think it stinks more than I thought before!!

I was/am of the opinion that you cannot withdraw to a CC.
>>
>> Do you sell too much on Ebay i.e. in professional type capacity?

No, just personal items much the same as everyone else.
>>
>> I buy and sell on Ebay. I never withdraw any money from Paypal. The buy/sell
>> activity usually cancels out.

Point taken, but there are items that I wish to purchase that believe it or not are cheaper in Sains berry's than on the Net (as an example) so I wish to be in charge of my own destiny, not feeling I have to spend.

Regards.....MD..
 E-Bay Bank account - R.P.
No commission for taking your own money. E Bay is not a cheap place anymore. Just been buying stuff from Amazon that was pounds cheaper than on EBay. Everybody wants top dollar there.
 E-Bay Bank account - Ambo
I cancelled my e-Bay account when I found it had admitted another name and address in another town to my profile, sent this guy goods and debited me. I also received about a score of different messages saying pricey goods had been returned to me, when I have never sold on eBay. Money sorted but I must wait 6 months (nearly up) to get finalisation of the account.
Latest Forum Posts