Non-motoring > German engineering at its best. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: henry k Replies: 9

German engineering at its best. - henry k

www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=24113d89dfd8

German engineering at its best. - rtj70
Warning/alert.... the German in question gets injured in the head. Lucky not to have been killed? A lot of power in that thing.

Pretty stupid to aim at the last object! It's designed to withstand a lot of pressure after all.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Sat 21 Jun 14 at 22:37
 German engineering at its best. - Armel Coussine
The ball didn't rebound from the champagne bottle. If it had been on target it would have broken the bottle. But it missed that and rebounded from something else. Unless it's a put-up job. I have to say that if so it's a convincing one.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sat 21 Jun 14 at 22:47
 German engineering at its best. - mikeyb
Not sure that much blood would have poured out quite so quickly from his head?
 German engineering at its best. - Slidingpillar
Whilst a part of me doesn't believe it either, scalp wounds do liberate a sizeable quantity of blood and can be problematical to get them to stop bleeding.
 German engineering at its best. - Ambo
True, I lost a huge quantity from a scalp wound before 21 stitches and some superglue had been used. Good stuff, though; the pavement stain could still be seen after two rainy months.
The clip is ironic, but only a very hard-hearted person would find it actually funny. The German guy is charming and engaging, a projectile enthusiast showing no sign of sadism or aggression.

I like catapults too and injured myself with them on several occasions as a gormless ten-to-fifteen-year-old.
 German engineering at its best. - Westpig
>>but only a very hard-hearted person would find it actually funny.
>>

I think I must be a 'very hard hearted' person then.

All that scheisse about safety for his hands, then leaves a gert big hole in his head, what's not funny about that?

>> I think I must be a 'very hard hearted' person then

You must be. The guy was badly hurt, and about three inches away from losing an eye or his life. An agonized involuntary snigger perhaps, but not a belly laugh.
 German engineering at its best. - MD
Good Morning WP. I thought that we had flattened all their Ball-Bearing facilities?
Latest Forum Posts