Non-motoring > Catch-up TV & Adverts Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Rudedog Replies: 7

Catch-up TV & Adverts - Rudedog
I've just been watching one of the catch-up TV channels and during the adverts I saw a warning displayed that "for legal reasons you are unable to view the following content", then the ad break finished and the programme resumed.

Any idea what I've been missing out on?
 Catch-up TV & Adverts - Alastairw
Perhaps something that should have been shown post watershed? That said, when I use catch up TV it simply skips the ads anyway.
 Catch-up TV & Adverts - Rudedog
Sorry should have said that it was on ITV3+1 this afternoon during Midsummer Murders on regular Freeview TV, so as we all know the ads have been changed to suit the ordinance (cruise holidays and high back chairs).
 Catch-up TV & Adverts - No FM2R
....on a tangent, before I go to the effort of downloading quite large files, how do the "new" Midsomer Murders compare to those with John Nettles, which I enjoyed very much.
 Catch-up TV & Adverts - Runfer D'Hills
The new guy's dog is very like mine.

Anyway, I reckon that Cully was the real bad lot. Always there somehow whenever someone got murdered.
Last edited by: Runfer D'Hills on Sat 7 Jun 14 at 22:11
 Catch-up TV & Adverts - Ted

Not a great detective drama fan.....on the computer now due to wifey drooling over Wallender and the footy suspended due to electrical storm.

I like the new Barnaby, Neil Dudgeon. I think he's just as good as Nettles ( The stinging detective )

Miss the fragrant Jane Wymark....daughter of Patrick, the actor.
 Catch-up TV & Adverts - borasport

>> Miss the fragrant Jane Wymark....daughter of Patrick, the actor.
>>
Exactly the right word - saw her at the Octagon a month ago, she looks to have aged well

The play was 'This may hurt a bit' with her, her brother Tristram, Stephanie Cole and five others who play about 30 parts between them - absolutely hilarious, I believe it's now in the Wesr End and is well worth going to see if you have the chance
 Catch-up TV & Adverts - Ted

Came across Patrick Wymark's grave in Highgate cemetery years ago..died 1970....sadly neglected. Also neglected was his next door neighbour, Philip Harben, the first TV cook. Opposite is the memorial plaque for Jacob Bronowski.

Interesting place.
Latest Forum Posts