Non-motoring > Oh 'eck - a Torygraph article of commom sense! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Roger. Replies: 4

Oh 'eck - a Torygraph article of commom sense! - Roger.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/local-elections/10865271/Our-voting-system-is-flawed-but-politicians-dont-seem-to-care.html
 Oh 'eck - a Torygraph article of commom sense! - Haywain
You have to remember, Roger, that this is how we must allow elections to be run in the future - it's all part of our multicultural approach to doing things. Any whimpers of dissent will be classed as racism - so best to shut up!
 Oh 'eck - a Torygraph article of commom sense! - Westpig
>> You have to remember, Roger, that this is how we must allow elections to be
>> run in the future - it's all part of our multicultural approach to doing things.
>> Any whimpers of dissent will be classed as racism - so best to shut up!
>>
Don't you find it ironic though, that the basically decent, who nevertheless don't like wrongdoing or anyone having them over and to that effect will stand up and stay something ...get labelled the same as the out and out bigot.. so someone who would easily sympathise with anyone trod on or treated unpleasantly just because of their race .. feels they have to 'keep quiet' when something grates ...for fear of being labelled as a bigot and racist?

So you're potentially alienating those that actually could well be 'on side'... purely because of political correctness and the actions of fervent zealots who mismanage the situation... on behalf of people who often wish they wouldn't.

Oh 'eck - a Torygraph article of commom sense! - Robin O'Reliant
I long ago gave up caring if any particular view had me labeled as racist or not. According to the Dave and Deirdrie Sparts of this world anyone who doesn't agree with their immature sixth form political views is a racist.
 Oh 'eck - a Torygraph article of commom sense! - Cliff Pope
>>
>> According to the Dave and Deirdrie Sparts

I'd forgotten about that gem. "Er, basically ...
Latest Forum Posts