Non-motoring > Teenagers Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 6

Teenagers - Armel Coussine
17-year-old granddaughter pulled a right one last night. Called out of the blue at 11.30 to say she'd 'forgotten her keys' and was locked out of her parents' house 20 miles from here, they being in London.

I can drive in any condition but I was almost certainly illegal if breathalysed; herself has poor eyesight and hates driving at night. Mostly though we hadn't been prepared for it in any way. Their house has lots of sheds and a back door that is never really locked, although there's an inner one that is. I told her heartlessly to sleep in the damn shed. Naturally she yelled a bit and hates us etc., but I was granite. I felt it would concentrate her mind in the matter of remembering her keys.

Half an hour later she rang up chortling to say she had climbed in through the building work being done on two sides of the house. Well, so I should think. You gotta be dumb not to be able to burgle your own gaff, knowImean?

She's 18 in a couple of days. If I could afford it I'd give her a set of professional lock-picks on a golden chain.

:o}
 Teenagers - Cliff Pope

>>
>> Half an hour later she rang up chortling to say she had climbed in through
>> the building work being done on two sides of the house. Well, so I should
>> think. You gotta be dumb not to be able to burgle your own gaff, knowImean?
>>

Or indeed someone else's.
I've twice broken into people's houses. Once at a friend's we had arranged to stay, who had forgotten and was out. I dragged a dustbin round to the front and climbed in through a small window. Nobody in the Neighbourhood Watch took any notice.

A group of college friends called at a friend's on the way back from a jaunt to Scotland. He wasn't in, so we climbed in through a window and made ourselves at home, helping ourselves to coffee and biscuits. When he didn't show up we eventually had to leave.
It turned out later it was the wrong house.
 Teenagers - Robin O'Reliant
>>
>>
>> A group of college friends called at a friend's on the way back from a
>> jaunt to Scotland. He wasn't in, so we climbed in through a window and made
>> ourselves at home, helping ourselves to coffee and biscuits. When he didn't show up we
>> eventually had to leave.
>> It turned out later it was the wrong house.
>>

You should have had a dump and not flushed it.
 Teenagers - Westpig
>> You should have had a dump and not flushed it.
>>
Maybe he did?
 Teenagers - Armel Coussine
I am pretty talented at breaking and entering. Pulled off a few far-out stunts, some of them risky.

I would draw he line well this side of excreting on the carpet though. There are limits.
 Teenagers - Stuartli
>>It turned out later it was the wrong house. >>

Best laugh I've had today...:-)
 Teenagers - Fursty Ferret
>> It turned out later it was the wrong house.

PMSL.
Latest Forum Posts