Non-motoring > Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ Miscellaneous
Thread Author: pete4344 Replies: 10

Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - pete4344
Why do some posters here feel they have to try to start identical discussions both here and on HonestJohn at the same time? Are they trying to prove a point?
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - Bellboy
because they like to come into the pub and ask
but also the walk in centre too
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - Stuu
Well, its a good way to gauage audienece participation if nothing else.
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - TheManWithNoName
What does it matter where you post?

If you're a member of both, chances are you will want to spread your question or raise a point far and wide to get replies.

Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - Glaikit Wee Scunner Snr. {P}
Here , here. I regret the split fora happened.
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - Zero
If I want to waffle about anything, or specifically about motoring, I will waffle on here.

If I have a technical question, I will post it here and there, and probably on a manufacturer specific web site. Such is the disperate nature of the internet.
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - SteelSpark
>> If I want to waffle about anything, or specifically about motoring, I will waffle on
>> here.
>>
>> If I have a technical question, I will post it here and there, and probably
>> on a manufacturer specific web site. Such is the disperate nature of the internet.

Me too. I just see HJ as another web forum. I wouldn't think twice about posting the same question on C4P and one of the Mondeo specific forums, and I don't see any difference between that and posting on HJ (but I also only just post technical stuff).
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - L'escargot
>> Why do some posters here feel they have to try to start identical discussions both
>> here and on HonestJohn

Who's HonestJohn when he's at home?
;-)
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - Roger.
He's not often at home - he spends half the year in Thailand, for some reason!
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - smokie
RTJ - hidden your post as I'm not sure we ought to discuss HJs domestic arrangements here.
 Duplicate posting to Car4play and HJ - rtj70
Thanks smokie and mods. I should not have posted that and did think as such soon after. Not soon enough to self edit.
Latest Forum Posts