Non-motoring > Katie Price doing it all over again... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 37

Katie Price doing it all over again... - No FM2R
That awful woman is pregnant (again). And getting divorced (again). And talking about it on Twitter. (still).

But without doubt the best response she elicited was this;

At some point all men have to be Katie Price's new husband. Praying it's not my turn.
— James Sutton (@thejamessutton) May 7, 2014
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Robin O'Reliant
I think she's written about nine autobiographies so far. At least it get's the chavs reading.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - VxFan
They should put the likes of her and Kerry Katona on a desert island somewhere far far away.
Didn't Ant & Dec already try that?
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Roger.
Ant & Dec - utterly vile chavs themselves. YeeUK!
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Stuartli
I'd much rather have Ant and Dec, who are at least pretty straightforward personalities, than pay the price and end up with Katie...(Rolls Eyes icon).
>>Ant & Dec - utterly vile chavs themselves.

I think that somebody would have to be a bit more than a television personality I didn't like to register as "utterly vile". A little OTT, surely?

As it happens, I think they're ok. They are excellent at their job, I'm just not their target audience.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Focusless
>> As it happens, I think they're ok. They are excellent at their job, I'm just
>> not their target audience.

Agreed; family friendly and pretty funny. Get them backing UKIP Roger and the next general election would be yours for the taking :)
Last edited by: Focusless on Fri 9 May 14 at 08:31
>> Didn't Ant & Dec already try that?

The Aussie's didn't want KP or KK either.

>> Ant & Dec - utterly vile chavs themselves. YeeUK!

Actually they're quite down to earth away from the box. They used to frequent a restaurant in Oxford and according to a friend of mine who used to waitress there, you couldn't wish for better customers.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Haywain
"you couldn't wish for better customers."

Whilst I tend not to watch the sort of programmes that feature Ant & Dec, I have nothing against them; I am told by an actor acquaintance that they are 'very professional' in their attitude, and my son tells me that they frequent a pub near to him - and they're fine. Unlike Ms D Abbott who once entered a pub that he was in; she was awful and loud - no surprise there!
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - CGNorwich
Aren't chavs a core element of UKIP voters Roger? Seems a bit disrespectful to call them vile.
Last edited by: CGNorwich on Fri 9 May 14 at 09:36
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Crankcase
If this thread goes on much longer I'm going to have to look up who any of these people are.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Dog
>>If this thread goes on much longer I'm going to have to look up who any of these people are.

I think Ant & Dec is what Myrmecophobics put on their decking, and Katie Price are a chain of discount retailers.
I had to google that.
So did I.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Alanovich
I(t)ch auch, mein freund.
I might have known you'd show up, it being kebab day n all.
Yes, must get round to taking some photos soon............

Speaking of irrational phobias, my one is icthyophobia. The upside to that is it keeps me well away from beige Hondas with little silver badges in the shape of my deepest, darkest fear on the boot.
>> kebab

Wasn't that the late Jade Goody, who was just as annoying.
>> Aren't chavs a core element of UKIP voters Roger?

...and in what way are they chavs? Seriously Roger, I could understand my local MP John Redwood not being a big fan of theirs (due to not knowing who they are) but I thought you were a man of the people!
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - ToMoCo
I'd never sit down and watch Ant & Dec on my own, but with young kids, as family viewing they are great.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Robin O'Reliant
Ant & Dec were on Desert Island Discs last year and came across very impressively. I used to hate them with a passion, rather unfairly as it was not their fault Steve Wright cut The Immigrant Song half way through for a telephone interview with the pair.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Roger.
It's their horrible fake cheerfulness and insincerity wot gets me, innit? {man o't peepul 'ere :-) }
Ah ok - I can understand where you're coming from; ex-Radio 1 DJ Mark Goodier used to have the same effect on me. I'm sure there is some of that, but it doesn't bother me in them, and it's not something I'd necessarily associate with chavness.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - CGNorwich
Don't think the headline "Ukip candidate calls Britain's most popular presenters "vile chavs" is going to go down well with your mate Nigel.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Armel Coussine
Are Ant and Dec those two incomprehensible but harmlessly playful fellows with odd blond hairstyles? I can't tell these Katies apart really. Does loud vulgar hoydens cover it?

A well-groomed Nigel Farage is still being harangued by Alex and Clive (who actually are pfd if one is allowed to say that) on the front page of the Telegraph business section. His pint is present throughout but he hasn't got his trademark snout in the other hand. I wish they would step out into the street and allow him to flower completely. The poor chap is being censored.
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 19 May 14 at 02:02
>> his trademark snout

Christ, yes. If there's a real reason for wishing UKIP nothing but ill it's that. They'd have smoking back in pubs and restaurants in a flash. Bill Bailey has them sussed out, it's like listening to four drunk old s*ds from the golf club.
LQQK at this butt-ugly SOAB, I'd rather be boracic and me, than have any of his $13.4billion smackeroonies!

www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/media/10818238/News-Corp-revenues-fall-as-ad-sales-drop.html
He certainly is a difficult and driven man.

Still, to a more important point; so you reckon you're $13.4bn better looking than him?

That is seriously good looking. And I just can't quite bring myself to accept your word for it...

Do you have a corroborating [sane, not blind] witness?
I'll have you know that I've been told I 'look like' a million dollars, by women, mostly.

>>Do you have a corroborating [sane, not blind] witness?

Who is sane?
>>I'll have you know that I've been told I 'look like' a million dollars

Unless you've been told that 13,400 times then you're still coming up a bit short.

>Who is sane?

The man who put the voices in my head said he was.
>>The man who put the voices in my head said he was.

I'm with ^^these^^ geezers.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - Armel Coussine

>> LQQK at this butt-ugly SOAB

You're being unfair Hound... what counts with these people isn't their physical beauty. It's the unsullied loveliness of their souls.
>> It's the unsullied loveliness of their souls.

Camels and needles spring to mind.
>> Camels and needles spring to mind.
>>

Someone crushed your fag packet again?
The needles are for holding the resin over a flame before crumbling it over the camels.
 Katie Price doing it all over again... - bathtub tom
>>A well-groomed Nigel Farage is still being harangued by Alex and Clive........................ His pint is present throughout but he hasn't got his trademark snout in the other hand.

Oh yes he has!

Look carefully at Monday and Tuesday's offerings. It would seem to be taking place outside the pub!
Thus your key qualification for achievement of the "Utterly vile chav" award is "horrible fake cheerfulness and insincerity".

I rather think that you're not going to get on all that well with your potential new workmates, since fake cheerfulness and insincerity are essential tools in the bag of the voter-meeting politician.

Actually, if I wasn't proficient at fake cheerfulness and insincerity I can think of at least three occasions when my wife would have beaten me to a pulp.
Latest Forum Posts