Non-motoring > 4OD ... NOT cup size! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 7

4OD ... NOT cup size! - Dog
Is there any way I can watch this on my Panasonic 'smart' TV:

www.channel4.com/programmes/walking-through-history/4od

I've tried shoving the Ethernet cable into the telly / my Panasonic Blu-ray player AND my Humax Freesat HDR but, apart from BBC iplayer and the ITV player (via Humax) I can't seem to get 4OD.

Not the end-of-the-world though as I have a 22" PC monitor.

I don't have Sky, Virgin, or BT btw.
 4OD ... NOT cup size! - Zero
www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq/name/what-are-the-minimum-system-requirements-to-watch-4od/id/400287851

Cheers big ears, I'll watch it on the PC after I've had my veggie burgers.

:}
>>www.channel4.com/programmes/walking-through-history/4od

Good program for any Cornwall aficionados (or smugglers )
 4OD ... NOT cup size! - Ted

Did you see the Lakes one Bonzo ? Penrith to Ravenglass. Gods own land.

Not for you savverners, though !

HO
>>Did you see the Lakes one Bonzo ? Penrith to Ravenglass. Gods own land.

No I did knot Edward (hehehe!) I only saw the Cornwall prog due to matey in Plymouth sending me the link.

You see, I'm always going on about there's nothing on the box worth watching these days, but there is!

It's just that there's so many channels (especially on Freesat) that I usually lose the will to live when searching the EPG for something to watch ... and end up on this thing :)
 4OD ... NOT cup size! - Focusless
If you want to watch it on your TV rather than your PC, and assuming your Panny TV doesn't have the 4oD app (ours doesn't), you could splash out £10 on a Sky Nov TV box like we did a few weeks ago.

You have to remember to cancel the Sky movies subscription after the first (free) month, and it's only 720p rather than full HD (less of a problem on our 37"). But it seems like a bargain, especially with the £10 M&S voucher. And it's tiny - about the size of a mug coaster.

shop.nowtv.com/
Last edited by: Focusless on Thu 2 Jan 14 at 08:50
Thanks for that Focus, I'll look into it.
Latest Forum Posts