Non-motoring > Alanovic, posted with you in mind..... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 2

Alanovic, posted with you in mind..... - No FM2R

See, I care about you, you poor, duff bicycle, dodgy Renault, owning beardy.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kitten-block/

Its available for Chrome also.
 Alanovic, posted with you in mind..... - Alanovich
A splendid product for those without my levels of Mail-dodging moral fibre - never click on their website unless by accident!

(BTW - I'm allergic to cats.)

;-)
 Alanovic, posted with you in mind..... - Focusless
Brilliant review:

Before Kitten Block I lived in state of ignorant moral myopia in the thrall of the Daily Mail. I existed in world of fear worried reinforced with ideas that "teenage pregancies could give YOUR house diabetes" and "unions COULD be responsible for global warming" . Whenever I had a dinner party, I had to make sure that the recipe from the day's issue of Femail was prepared with ingredients from Waitrose. I was constantly ensuring that my family was always though of as "hard-working". It got to the point where I was suspicious of everyone around me; whenever my neighbour across the road saw me looking through his window with my telescope, he quickly shut the curtains. "He's obviously a terrorist" I would mutter while eating a Jamie Oliver endorsed biscuit.Then my husband installed Kitten Block and I must say, it has turned my life around. No longer do I have to worry that a lone man talking to my children will abduct them as soon as my back is turned. I will be able to sleep soundly knowing that people on benefits will not be building a wind turbine in my garden or that council workers are hiding in my cupboard monitoring my recycling. ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE KITTEHS!

:)
Latest Forum Posts