Non-motoring > Luxury gizmos pervade the ghetto Car Deals
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 3

Luxury gizmos pervade the ghetto - Armel Coussine
Went out for some snout early last evening. My wife asked me to get our granddaughter, 14 yesterday, a toothbrush. Her packing tends to be a bit random and she is still commuting to her school in Victoria from outer Surrey, sometimes staying with us (camping in her former home).

At an Indian shop up the back here, the toothbrush, medium bristle, seemed to cost about 2.6 quid which didn't strike me as excessive for a non-chain chemist source post banking crisis. The shop's prices are not high for most things. And toothbrushes, like cars, have resembled trainers for some time.

Later, the delighted nipper came and demonstrated it: it was electric, with little switches in the handle that made it start and stop a sort of rapid cyclic vibration. My dim old eyes had completely failed to take this in while I was buying the thing.

Blow me down. Definitely getting past it.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sat 29 May 10 at 03:07
 Luxury gizmos pervade the ghetto - Dog
>>it was electric, with little switches in the handle that made it start and stop a sort of rapid cyclic vibration<<

Sire ... are you 100% sure it WAS actually a toof brush!
 Luxury gizmos pervade the ghetto - Pat
I know what it was but I'm not telling him:)

Pat
 Luxury gizmos pervade the ghetto - Focusless
>> Later, the delighted nipper came and demonstrated it: it was electric, with little switches in
>> the handle that made it start and stop a sort of rapid cyclic vibration.

Parents will love you for that - have you seen the price of Duracells? :)
Latest Forum Posts