Non-motoring > Mark Bridger Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 15

Mark Bridger - Crankcase
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/april-jones-murderer-mark-bridger-is-attacked-in-prison-by-inmate-8697082.html

1) That's terrible, the prison service should be ashamed that such a thing could happen under their watch

2) Oh well, them's the breaks, bit of rough justice is what he needed

3) Shame it didn't finish him off, although come to think of it hope he recovers so it can happen again and again for thirty years.

Wavering between 2 and 3 myself.

Mark Bridger - Bromptonaut
I'm nearer the 1 camp myself. The Prison Service should have stopped it but short of banging him solitary it's difficult to see how his safety could be assured.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Tue 9 Jul 13 at 09:21
 Mark Bridger - Zero
>> I'm nearer the 1 camp myself. The Prison Service should have stopped it but short
>> of banging him solitary it's difficult to see how his safety could be assured.

I am with Bromp. However to ensure his safety, strict enforced solitary confinement for the whole term is the only way.
 Mark Bridger - Alanovich
3. Bleeding heart old Commie that I am.
 Mark Bridger - Old Navy
I am for 3. And publish the details of every attack. It may act as a deterrent.
 Mark Bridger - Dog
Good to see there's some good news in the papers then.
 Mark Bridger - Robin O'Reliant
No sympathy for Bridger, but the guy who carried out the attack would happily do the same to me or you if you looked at him wrong.

And despite these types targeting sex offenders you wouldn't leave your physically mature 13 year old daughter alone with one, people who spend their lives ignoring the rules everyone else live by can always justify why it's ok for them to do the things they pretend to despise others for. Even the worst offenders like to think they are higher up the food chain than someone else.
 Mark Bridger - Manatee
Good post RR.

1) then. We shouldn't be indulging the other defectives in their further crimes.
 Mark Bridger - Dog
>> the guy who carried out the attack would happily do the same to me or you if you looked at him wrong.

Cobblers! - you don't know that, I'd do the same to sub humans like him, given half the chance, and more.

But I'd leave you alone, most likely.
 Mark Bridger - Boxsterboy
Whatever any inmate has done to warrant being inside, an assault inside is still an assault, and should be treated accordingly.

Yes, the father of 3 kids in me may say he deserved it, but that is a very slippery slope to wander down.
 Mark Bridger - R.P.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-23231872

Forget him, he's history - she isn't
Last edited by: R.P. on Tue 9 Jul 13 at 18:49
 Mark Bridger - Westpig
>> but that
>> is a very slippery slope to wander down.
>>
Oh well (nonchalant shrug of shoulders).

3 for me
 Mark Bridger - MD
 Mark Bridger - Pat
I'm closer to number 1 than 2 or 3 on this one.

We can't condemn a crime but condone another one when it suits us.

The attacker is where he is for committing a crime and should be punished further for committing another one, not applauded.

...but that was his reason for doing it.

Pat
 Mark Bridger - NeilS
Can't condone the attacker he should be dealt with appropriately. There'll be someone else to get at Bridger again and again for the rest of his days, at least I hope so. I guess that puts me in camp 3 and I've always thought that way about people like Bridger and their vile acts. Lucky for him he wasn't born in other parts of the world where the family mete out the justice.
 Mark Bridger - Zero

>> way about people like Bridger and their vile acts. Lucky for him he wasn't born
>> in other parts of the world where the family mete out the justice.

Lucky for us we are not that country I think. There are lots of other non related downsides.
Latest Forum Posts