Non-motoring > Terrier Attacks? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ambo Replies: 88

Terrier Attacks? - Ambo
A 79 year old man was killed on the night of May 25th by a dog, which may have been a terrier, (the press account is not clear on the point). My cat was attacked some 12 hours later, on Sunday of the bank holiday weekend, by what appeared to be a terrier with Airedale-type colouring, about 15” high to the shoulder and about 17” from nose to root of tail. It was extremely tenacious and impervious to frequent blows with a stick. It would not give up till its owner appeared, after about 10 minutes.

The cat had multiple wounds and a worryingly fast heart beat. It was taken to PDSA hospital for treatment and kept in for 11 hours. The owner, a weekend visitor to the area, later offered to pay the fee. That was before I got the bill, for £482.38 and there will have to be further treatment. The amount seems extraordinary but the invoice was accompanied by a three-page, 30-entry diary of treatments, observations and comments made throughout the stay.

Terrier Attacks? - smokie
Must be the time of year... Next door were out in their garden BBQing with friends and our cat went round there, scrambled up a tree and helped himself to a bird which he proceeded to eat on their lawn. I heard all the yelling at him, but he's a cat and doesn't understand "Stop!", and anyway he was en joying himself. Eventually one of them picked him up and passed him over the fence to me, and he remained locked in for the day.

We get on OK with our neighbours but there isn't much i can do about the cat's feeding habits once he's out. I did suggest they threw a bucket of water over him. know there are those here that would happily say get rid of the cat but it is nature, after all... and there are other cats around so I doubt mine is the only baddie.

Vets bills can be horrendous though...
Last edited by: smokie on Mon 27 May 13 at 11:31
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero

>> Vets bills can be horrendous though...

Yes. tel me about it.
 Terrier Attacks? - MD
I have paid for two Cruciate Ligament ops now for Labradors circa 1k each. However i got chatting to a lady yesterday who paid 1.7k because she is ensured and a previous Monkey (£500.00) for the test to 'prove' it is the Cruciate that has gone. I think our test was about £70.00 which was in within the 1k. Ruddy vets are ripping the Insurers off big time therefore stuffing up everyone's subs. AND her poor dog now has a serious infection.
 Terrier Attacks? - TeeCee
I blame MI5 for not warning us about these terrierist attacks.......
 Terrier Attacks? - Fursty Ferret
One of these foul pit-bull-style things snapped at my leg as I walked past yesterday. Fortunately it came up short on the choke chain and just missed, and I wasn't keen on picking an argument with the particular bunch of owners.

Had it actually bitten me I'd have hidden round the corner before calling 999.
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
I have been attacked by 3 dogs - all when I was running. Doberman, alsatian and spaniel. Although the doberman drew a little blood, the spaniel inflicted the most damage... a cut to my ankle.

Next time I'll stick my fingers in a dog's eyes if it attacks me.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
you need to bend down to do that. Your throat will make a lovely target.

Ever wondered why animals hate you?
 Terrier Attacks? - Dutchie
A neighbour reported the Dogs running wild a couple of hrs before the incident.

Nobody turned up to check, ring the police or rspca when you need them.The dogs where in her garden running around out of control.
 Terrier Attacks? - corax
>> Next time I'll stick my fingers in a dog's eyes if it attacks me.

Chuck it in the bee's nest madf :)
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
It makes one wonder why anyone would want to own a dog like this:

www.dogpastelportraits.co.uk/USERIMAGES/Vase.jpg
 Terrier Attacks? - Robbie34
They certainly were not terriers. According to reports they were both big dogs, and it took three policemen to carry them after they had been shot dead.

One of the dogs was a cross between a Bull Mastiff and a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
 Terrier Attacks? - MD
Shoot the owners too. Scum bags.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
>> They certainly were not terriers. According to reports they were both big dogs, and it
>> took three policemen to carry them after they had been shot dead.
>>
>> One of the dogs was a cross between a Bull Mastiff and a Staffordshire Bull
>> Terrier.

Thats not big.
 Terrier Attacks? - Bromptonaut
Original description was of something like a miniature Airedale - is there some sort of wire haired Cumbrian that fits that description?

Other reports eg current BBC page suggest a Staffie.
Big enough to kill a person when there are two dogs against a old man who is scared of dogs.

Terrier Attacks? - Zero
big enough to kill a frail person with limited mobility - yes.
 Terrier Attacks? - Robbie34

>>
>> Thats not big.

It took three police officers to carry it.

Are you the World's strongest man?
 Terrier Attacks? - No FM2R
No point in attacking a dogs head when it is attacking you unless you can knock it out or otherwise incapacitate it. The dog knows you're attacking so it won't let go until it is unable to hang on any longer.

Hit it somewhere towards the back where it may think its an alternative threat, now that might work.
 Terrier Attacks? - Robin O'Reliant
>>
>> Hit it somewhere towards the back where it may think its an alternative threat, now
>> that might work.
>>
Grab the front paws and force them apart as violently as you can (Most large dogs will leap up at you). Then a sharp kick where it hurts most will do the trick.
Last edited by: Robin Regal on Mon 27 May 13 at 18:20
 Terrier Attacks? - No FM2R
>>Grab the front paws and force them apart as violently as you can (Most large dogs will leap up at you). Then a sharp kick where it hurts most will do the trick.

Perhaps, but you would need to be accurate and calm, with balance, speed and fast reactions.

Just like we all think we would be in a crisis.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero

>> Grab the front paws and force them apart as violently as you can (Most large
>> dogs will leap up at you). Then a sharp kick where it hurts most will
>> do the trick.

To get your hands near the dogs front paws means the dogs teeth will be near your neck.

I wouldn't start from there if I were you.
 Terrier Attacks? - Robin O'Reliant
The occasional dog bite goes with the territory in my job. Nothing serious yet (Touch wood) but the last was three weeks ago from one of those horrible little rug rats.

Funny enough, I spent over six years as a dog handler working with GSDs and never got a single nip. There's definately such a thing as Short Dog Syndrome.
 Terrier Attacks? - Runfer D'Hills
Many years ago I was on an otherwise, pretty much deserted Greek Island beach prepping my diving gear with my then girlfriend. It was late evening and we were getting ready to do a night dive on a wreck which lay off that shore.

I was dressed at the time in nothing more protective than budgie smugglers and flip flops and my gf had only the critical half of her bikini on when we were harassed by a stray dog.

It took a nip at my arm but to my surprise, despite the remoteness of our location, it spoke English. well, in so far as a sharp word of reprimand and command saw it back down.

My childhood home was full of dogs. Always more than one anyway. I've found that most dogs can be dominated. Not by violence but by attitude really. Hard to explain.

I do feel dreadfully sorry for the old chap who was attacked of course but I do sometimes feel that as a society we've kind of lost touch with nature. It's a rare dog that won't see a human as the boss unless the human gives it cause to think that.

It irks me when I see people Disney-ising their dogs. They are not little furry human children. They are dogs and should be treated as dogs. I don't mean cruelly of course but they need to be left in no doubt as to who's in charge.

By the way, even Greek strays respond quite well to "Oi !..... BACK OFF !..... SIT !.......... okay, good dog-os..."

:-)
Last edited by: Humph D'Bout on Mon 27 May 13 at 18:53
 Terrier Attacks? - Westpig
Pitbulls are a different kettle of fish though Humph.
 Terrier Attacks? - Runfer D'Hills
Aye fair enough, maybe so. Never been close to one.
 Terrier Attacks? - Stuartli
Apparently the man concerned was cooking lamb and had burned it. He opened the back door to cool down the kitchen and the mastiff, which was roaming freely, attacked him presumably after smelling the meat.

The police who attended called out armed colleagues and the dog was destroyed after their arrival. Very sad incident.
Last edited by: Stuartli on Mon 27 May 13 at 19:06
 Terrier Attacks? - MD
Still take the 'owners' out. The 'owners being 27 and 28 year old females I hear. Work it out. Chavsville ruins yet another family. Adolph was a much maligned man.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
>>
>> >>
>> >> Thats not big.
>>
>> It took three police officers to carry it.
>>
>> Are you the World's strongest man?

NO dog takes three men to carry it.
 Terrier Attacks? - MD
Hey hey Zeddo. It said three Pleeese officers.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
Health & safety manual at work probably
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 27 May 13 at 20:00
 Terrier Attacks? - R.P.
You could use on of those to batter a dog into submission, its battered everyone else...
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
The old chap would still be alive if he was a vegetarian.
 Terrier Attacks? - MD
DOG!!
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
www.radiotimes.com/episode/wtjkk/worlds--worlds-scariest-animal-attacks
 Terrier Attacks? - corax
>> www.radiotimes.com/episode/wtjkk/worlds--worlds-scariest-animal-attacks

I saw this last night. I think the guy who had his head pinned by a crocodiles jaws after he put his head in there for crowd entertainment sort of had it coming to him really.

The reporter who went into a lions enclosure with the lion tamer and started to stroke it shouldn't really be surprised when it turned on him.

All these stories just show how stupid it is to keep these big animals in small enclosures, or play with them for entertainment. When I see programmes like this, I just think how despicable parts of the human race are. But then that's been the case for hundreds of years.
 Terrier Attacks? - CGNorwich
of course the most graphic description of being eaten by a lion was provided in Belloc's poem "Jim"

www.poemhunter.com/poem/jim/
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
>> The old chap would still be alive if he was a vegetarian.

He would still be alive if the dog was a veggy.
 Terrier Attacks? - Armel Coussine
I've been told the jerk-its-front-legs-apart-violently-enough-to hurt-it-badly thing too, but even if you fall on it from behind to do it it will turn and bite your face.

But Zero, as the real dog expert here: what does one do when savagely attacked by a large dog? Is there anything to be done short of shooting it?
Who is a expert in dog fighting? Maybe have your own big dog to protect you!
 Terrier Attacks? - Meldrew
I tend to think of terriers as small, Cairns, Westies, Jack Russells etc However, this monster is a RussianTerrier tinyurl.com/ous7nmq My partner's daughter has one and it is a total menace - about the size and bulk of a Shetland Pony!
Last edited by: Meldrew on Tue 28 May 13 at 07:35
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
S'not a 'true' terrier though: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Russian_Terrier
 Terrier Attacks? - Ambo
>>Had it actually bitten me I'd have hidden round the corner before calling 999.

With the dog attached to your leg, I fear. From my experiences with this one, terriers never give up, no matter how hard they are whacked.
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
>> terriers never give up, no matter how hard they are whacked

Your only chance (and you only get one chance) is to punch them between the eyes with all your might as hard as you possibly can (or harder)

If that fails, you'd better start praying to your God.
 Terrier Attacks? - CGNorwich
I'm not a dog person but have been attacked by Germans Shepherd guard dog that had slipped its chain. Ended up with a torn jacket, stitches in my arm and the dog being shot by the farmer.

This seems good advice:

www.wikihow.com/Handle-a-Dog-Attack

Terrier Attacks? - Zero
>> I'm not a dog person but have been attacked by Germans Shepherd guard dog that
>> had slipped its chain. Ended up with a torn jacket, stitches in my arm and
>> the dog being shot by the farmer.
>>
>> This seems good advice:
>>
>> www.wikihow.com/Handle-a-Dog-Attack

Thats excellent. Cant see much wrong there at all. The best defence is to not get into a situation where the dog wants to bite you.

I have only had one serious bite, that ended up with a chipped ankle bone.

Edit, that stick in the picture is not thick enough, not by a long short. Average dog will snap that in an instant
Last edited by: Zero on Tue 28 May 13 at 09:48
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
>> >> terriers never give up, no matter how hard they are whacked
>>
>> Your only chance (and you only get one chance) is to punch them between the
>> eyes with all your might as hard as you possibly can (or harder)
>>
>> If that fails, you'd better start praying to your God.

The easiest way to protect again getting seriously savaged by a dog is to know how and why they bite. Their only real weapon is the Jaw and over 40 teeth of various sizes and sharpness,

As puppies they arrive with lots of little needle sharp teeth, very sharp indeed, the sole reason being to teach the dog how to use its teeth responsibly. You, its mum or its siblings will soon clobber a lesson into it about how to use those teeth.

So as an adult, it will bite in two ways each for a separate reason.

1/ The defensive snap. This is a quick lunge in, snap shut the jaws - possibly a tear, usually not, open jaws, retreat to a defensive posture. Its a warning.

2/ Prey drive*. This is the one where most people get seriously hurt or killed. Its almost entirely consists of of one good solid bite, lots of jaw pressure, and lots of shaking (called the death shake - aimed to break a preys neck), but NOT LETTING GO. The only reason it lets go is because the grip wasn't good enough, or its slipped, or the gripped part has torn or broken, whereupon it will have another go for a good grip.

So to keep the dog occupied, under some form of control, and minimum damage to you, its key to provide the dog with a good grip on an item of your choosing, but NOT your arm. (you dont want 40 to 60 kilos of dog hanging off your arm, it reduces your ability to handle things and makes you unbalanced)

So give it a grip. Something that needs to be about 4 inches wide, soft enough to get teeth into, firm enough it wont break or tear. Ideally thats a tree branch, to handle a Pit-bull you go in their with two feet of 4 inch branch held out between your hands and offer the dog the bite in the middle. Once its latched on you can actually lift the damn thing off its feet and carry it anywhere you want - it aint letting go.

Most people don't have a branch with them however, but you do have the ideal thing. The soul of your shoe. When the dog lunges at you, push out the sole of your foot horizontally to the ground, and the dog will latch onto the sole of your shoe where upon you can continue your forward momentum down to the ground with your foot breaking its bottom jaw. You can use all your weight to pin the dog to the ground by its injured jaw.

In short, you have protection on your body, your shoe - use it effectively.

*Prey drive. Its how you train dogs, they all have it, so you use it. Tuggy games, chasing the ball, they all love it so use it as a reward.
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
>>Their only real weapon is the Jaw and over 40 teeth

You've got me worried now.

>>to handle a Pit-bull you go in there with two feet of 4 inch branch held out between your hands and offer the dog the bite in the middle

You've really got me worried now.

>>In short, you have protection on your body, your shoe - use it effectively

I've been frightened (REALLY frightened) twice in my life by dogs, a Rottweiler ( 2 at once) and an all station but, fortunately the dogs were under the control of their owners when I went into the dogs domain - to tune their owners car.

I don't think I would have the courage to stick my foot in an attacking dogs mouth TBH, I'd probably die of fright!

But I shall remember your good advice - and hope that I never have to attempt to put it into action.

Terrier Attacks? - Zero

>> You've got me worried now.

>> I don't think I would have the courage to stick my foot in an attacking
>> dogs mouth TBH, I'd probably die of fright!
>>
>> But I shall remember your good advice - and hope that I never have to
>> attempt to put it into action.

Is simply a case of "you are going to get bitten" its far better you chose what part, than leaving that choice up to the dog.

Terrier Attacks? - Stuartli
>>I've been frightened (REALLY frightened) twice in my life by dogs, a Rottweiler ( 2 at once) and an all station but..>>

That's a new breed on me...:-)
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
>> >>I've been frightened (REALLY frightened) twice in my life by dogs, a Rottweiler ( 2
>> at once) and an all station but..>>
>>
>> That's a new breed on me...:-)
>>

I thought it was an attempt at subtle humour...
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
A German breed, known as Rottweil butchers' dogs b'cos they were used to herd livestock and pull carts of butchered meat 'n stuff to market, apparently.

:}
Junkyard dogs... there was this rangy bruiser of indeterminate breed in a North London junkyard where a friend used to hang out, dog name of Bruno. I was properly introduced and so not in danger of getting bitten, but he was a direct animal and would ram his snout in your crotch anyway, a worrying moment. In his glory days (I was told with many a chortle) two villains pursued by two coppers had clambered through the junkyard at night. Bruno let the villains go but cornered the coppers on top of a shed for several hours until opening time in the morning.

In the breaker's yard just outside Cheyenne, Wyoming, where I once spent a grubby couple of mechanical days, a wooden shack shook when I went near it and emitted a rumbling snarl, sounded like a bear or something. Two colossal St Bernards were peering DOWN at me from the high window in their shed, standing on their back legs with their enormous paws on the window ledge, slavering and growling like bears. Apparently they used to let these beasts out at night into the yard, a big one. Can't help wondering how many people they ate.
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
>>Two colossal St Bernards were peering DOWN at me from the high window in their shed

Place where I buy my eggs have 12 St Bernards - TWELVE FFS! .. plus an Alaskan Malamute :(
 Terrier Attacks? - bathtub tom
>>Two colossal St Bernards were peering DOWN at me from the high window in their shed

A relative had a Pyrenean Mountain dog. They never used to lock the doors. One evening a burglar got in through a window and promptly exited the same way - fortunately for them.

It got out and took a stroll across a motorway. Result car damage £1K, vet's bill nil.
 Terrier Attacks? - Old Navy
>>........ had a Pyrenean Mountain dog.

A nearby neighbour had one when one of my daughters was learning to talk, she called it a "horse" when it was on its hind legs with its front paws on its front gate.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Wed 29 May 13 at 08:29
 Terrier Attacks? - corax
>> So give it a grip. Something that needs to be about 4 inches wide, soft
>> enough to get teeth into, firm enough it wont break or tear. Ideally thats a
>> tree branch, to handle a Pit-bull you go in their with two feet of 4
>> inch branch held out between your hands

Or maybe a child's swing. I have seen bite marks in them, where the chav's train their dogs, presumably to strengthen their bite. They had to be replaced after months of jaw abuse.

I have seen dogs fighting in the park. They turn into an adrenalin fuelled frenzy. The frightening thing is the speed at which they move in those situations. And you think 'If that is happening to me, will I be able to cope?'.
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
>>the chav's train their dogs, presumably to strengthen their bite

First time I saw that was when we lived in Hastings/St Leonards.
I was walking along the prom with Rio my Dobermann, and some clowns had a pitbull (type) terror hanging by its jaws from a lump of wood tied to the underneath of the pier, crazy!

I didn't actually realise just what they were up to at the time.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero

>> I have seen dogs fighting in the park. They turn into an adrenalin fuelled frenzy.
>> The frightening thing is the speed at which they move in those situations. And you
>> think 'If that is happening to me, will I be able to cope?'.

One dog? yes. Two or more dogs? probably not. One or both will have a go at you in that scenario. The only time I have been bitten badly was breaking up a dog fight.
 Terrier Attacks? - BobbyG
>>Most people don't have a branch with them however, but you do have the ideal thing. The soul of your shoe.

Now does it need to be a certain type of sole? One that has only been worn on alternate days and is polished daily? Or an old sweaty one with lots of miles under the clock?
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
In your case Bobby, you only need to wave your foot in the general direction of the hound and it will recoil in terror.
 Terrier Attacks? - corax
>> In your case Bobby, you only need to wave your foot in the general direction
>> of the hound and it will recoil in terror.

I'd hate to think what a mess a dog would make of one of Humphs quality loafers. No smell to put the animal off either, them being made of natural materials and everything.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
>> S'not a 'true' terrier though: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Russian_Terrier

I have seen a few of those working, fantastic dogs, but NOT good for your average home pet dog.
>> But Zero, as the real dog expert here:
>>

Don't you really mean "Everything expert here?"
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
Some of us have experienced stuff , some of us have spent their lives buried in a tin can under the ocean. When the subject of homosexual behaviour in a very tiny toilet comes up I am sure you will have plenty to contribute.
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
I would imagine a can of Mace would be quite effective...
We were taught:

Fire Extinguisher for short term distraction (so you can escape sharpish)... and your extendable metal baton sideways in the open mouth and push it back as far as you can, if you were really in the mire.

Wouldn't want to try it on a pit bull.We were shown some American footage of pit bull attacks when they first started to become problematic....frightening stuff.

In the mid 90's in Harrow (shortly after having seen the above video) I went to a call as a Sergeant backing up the troops...where the scumbucket family had unleashed the pitbull on a neighbour, but then couldn't control it...and it was causing mayhem in the street. I stopped the police car, went on the p.a. system and told them they had one minute to control it, before I drove over it. Three generations of the 'family' came out, rather than leaving it to the utterly ineffective pimply youth. The thing was still wild, but it wouldn't bite them and was eventually restrained. They are horrible things.
>> I would imagine a can of Mace would be quite effective...
>>
Not sure. CS spray is ineffective.
Last edited by: Westpig on Tue 28 May 13 at 12:01
Not convinced about Taser either. Saw a video of an angry bull that was tasered and fair enough it went down like a sack of the proverbial....but then came to when the charge ran out...and got even angrier.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
>> Not convinced about Taser either.

Small, fast agile target, wouldn't fancy your chances of reliably hitting it with a Taser either.
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
Howls about like: stuncane.com/
 Terrier Attacks? - Ambo
Presumably gases are illegal. Not so in France perhaps. A Frenchman showed me a neat aerosol kept I his glove box and said was completely effective against dogs.

My cat survives the ten injuries found by the vet. I have been thinking of two other scenarios. Either could have been the case. In the first the cat gets away and the dog attacks me - 83, weak heart (I believe I did in fact suffer an "episode" from the stress), bad balance, feeble striking power, hampered by a loose dressing gown. In the second, my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter is playing in the garden.
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
Lets be honest, given the number of people and dogs livings in close proximity in this overcrowded isle, the number of serious dog injuries is sufficiently low enough that you dont need to worry about what to do when you are attacked. You wont be.

Unless you are MADF of course, who clearly must smell and look like a bag of Bakers complete dog food.
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
>> Lets be honest, given the number of people and dogs livings in close proximity in
>> this overcrowded isle, the number of serious dog injuries is sufficiently low enough that you
>> dont need to worry about what to do when you are attacked. You wont be.
>>
>>
>> Unless you are MADF of course, who clearly must smell and look like a bag
>> of Bakers complete dog food.
>>

I'll have you know that Mrs Madf thinks my sweat smells like cat's pee... which explains why dogs bite me when I am running -. Bees don't like human sweat much either.........
 Terrier Attacks? - corax
>> Bees don't like human sweat
>> much either.........

So are you saying that even the bee's don't like you madf? I thought they were impartial as long as you didn't upset them. There has to be something from the animal kingdom that likes you :)
>> thinks my sweat smells like cat's pee...

What people usually mean when they complain of the smell of cat pee is tomcat territorial spray, no doubt filled with testosterone fragrances.

So perhaps castrating madf would solve the pooch-attack problem, you never know. A bit drastic though given that he is undoubtedly still a young man with many reproductive years before him. We don't want the native British to become a minority before their time.

Perhaps the ideal solution would be iron leg-warmers modelled on mediaeval armour designs? Any runner worth the dried salt in his armpits would soon get used to them I am sure.

:o}
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
>> >> thinks my sweat smells like cat's pee...
>>
>> What people usually mean when they complain of the smell of cat pee is tomcat
>> territorial spray, no doubt filled with testosterone fragrances.
>>
>> So perhaps castrating madf would solve the pooch-attack problem, you never know. A bit drastic
>> though given that he is undoubtedly still a young man
with many reproductive years before
>> him. We don't want the native British to become a minority before their time.
>>
>> Perhaps the ideal solution would be iron leg-warmers modelled on mediaeval armour designs? Any runner
>> worth the dried salt in his armpits would soon get used to them I am
>> sure.
>>
>> :o}
>>

Compliments -even the obviously untrue - are ALWAYS welcome... :-)
 Terrier Attacks? - -
>> Perhaps the ideal solution would be iron leg-warmers modelled on mediaeval armour designs?

AC you've just brought a memory back to life of one of my old mates, there was a half wit dog living nearby that would always come running and lunge at him as he went past on his motorbike.

One outstretched leg with attached heavy boot connecting with dogs thick skull would you might expect be enough to deter the mangy thing, not on your nelly it always came back for more.

>> Some of us have experienced stuff , some of us have spent their lives buried
>> in a tin can under the ocean. When the subject of homosexual behaviour in a
>> very tiny toilet comes up I am sure you will have plenty to contribute.
>>

That is some bite you have Z. :-)
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
>>That is some bite you have Z. :-)

He's okay O/N, as long as he is under the control of his owner.

:}
>> >>That is some bite you have Z. :-)
>>
>> He's okay O/N, as long as he is under the control of his owner.
>>
>> :}
>>

I am sure she keeps him on a short lead. :-)
 Terrier Attacks? - Dog
>>I am sure she keeps him on a short lead. :-)

I get 'the picture' goo.gl/iaC2H

;-)
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
>> >>That is some bite you have Z. :-)
>>
>> He's okay O/N, as long as he is under the control of his owner.
>>
>> :}
>>

Spaying is the best treatment for male dogs.....
 Terrier Attacks? - Zero
Seem you are lucky you haven't been spayed but one of the mangy mutts that keeps chasing you round the neighbourhood.
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
>> Seem you are lucky you haven't been spayed but one of the mangy mutts that
>> keeps chasing you round the neighbourhood.
>>

The mutts have not the balls to do it to a real man... :-)
Remember the Steven Seagal film.The real man with big balls.
 Terrier Attacks? - Crankcase
The posts above about what to do to prevent dog attacks, and what to do if you are were interesting.

Report in the local news today of a technique that actually worked in a pitbull attack:

tinyurl.com/l57kg8j

Link to Cambridge News
 Terrier Attacks? - madf
>> The posts above about what to do to prevent dog attacks, and what to do
>> if you are were interesting.
>>
>> Report in the local news today of a technique that actually worked in a pitbull
>> attack:
>>
>> tinyurl.com/l57kg8j
>>
>> Link to Cambridge News
>>

So for safety against dog attack I should carry a claw hammer..

I can see my defence when apprehended for carrying an offensive weapon....
 Terrier Attacks? - Haywain
I think if I was attacked by a pit bull and I had a claw-hammer, my first reaction would be to bury the claw-hammer in the dog's skull - not mess about trying to wedge its jaws open.
Latest Forum Posts