Non-motoring > Bargains Thread - Volume 12   [Read only]
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 103

Bargains Thread - Volume 12 - VxFan

***** This thread is now closed, please CLICK HERE to go to Volume 13 *****

More lovely bargains !

Post links in here of any offers/bargains that you come across. Need not be motoring but motoring related is of course welcome.

Previous volumes are below
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8
Volume 9
Volume 10
Volume 11

PLEASE NOTE:-

To try and maintain some kind of logical order of discussion, if you start a new subject then reply to this post and remember to change the default subject header.

Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 16 Jan 14 at 13:04

Redex at Tesco - reduced - BobbyG
For anyone who indulges in redex engine cleaners, Tesco have bottles of Redex for petrol and for diesel, reduced from £4 to £2 . Each bottles does two tank fulls (50 litres per tank)

Redex at Tesco - reduced - Robin O'Reliant
Does it actually do anything?

Genuine question, none of the additives I've put in petrol and diesel in the past made the slightest difference.

Redex at Tesco - reduced - Meldrew
ISTR that Redex was previously billed as an Upper Cylinder Lubricant, valve gear etc. On that basis there is no way of knowing whether it is doing any good or not, really

Redex at Tesco - reduced - WillDeBeest
Ah, but it forestalls expensive engine repairs in years to come, doesn't it? Have to say, after ten years and 130,000 Redex-free miles, I'm still waiting, but you can't be too careful. Let's see, 200 tankfuls at £2 a tank - that's £400 in my rainy day fund and not in the snakeman's oily pockets.

Redex at Tesco - reduced - Old Navy
I have proved, to myself, which is all that matters, that Millers diesel additive can cure a smokey engine (dirty injectors?).

Redex at Tesco - reduced - Runfer D'Hills
My dad always used to ask for "Four shots and four" ( gallons ) at our local attended Esso station. Used to get change out of a quid which he always refused and gave the guy as a tip. I never really did know what the "shots" were but they were squirted into the petrol tank ahead of the fuel.

Redex at Tesco - reduced - Slidingpillar
An oil company chemist I know a bit as good as says Redex is snake oil/the work of satan. There is a place for upper cylinder lubricants though, and my vintage car (and quite a few other peoples ones too) gets a spot of two stroke oil in the petrol. That principle does have the chemist approval.

Redex at Tesco - reduced - Manatee
>> I have proved, to myself, which is all that matters, that Millers diesel additive can
>> cure a smokey engine

Seconded. My diesel Scorpio, the one with the VM boat engine also used in Range Rovers, would get quite smokey. A couple of tanks with Millers would clean it up a lot, which I always did before the MoT.

>>(dirty injectors?).

I put it down to that too, as did a petroleum chemist friend.

Redex at Tesco - reduced - TeeCee
One thing that Redex does well is help with recommissioning an old engine in which the rings have seized to the bores through disuse.

A good shot of Redex down each plug hole and leaving overnight often does the trick, allowing a bit of brute applied at the crank pulley bolt to turn the thing over the following day.

Redex at Tesco - reduced - Meldrew
A quadruple dose of Millers may have saved my diesel engine when I put about 10 lites of petrol in and then topped off with diesel plus Millers. Still running well after 70K miles but no way of knowing if it is cause or effect

Cheap Panasonic TZ25 under £100 - madf
Panasonic TZ25 12MP 16x Superzoom Compact Camera w/ Full HD Video & 4GB SD Card

tinyurl.com/cutr373

Best offer I've seen.
Last edited by: madf on Fri 26 Apr 13 at 13:06

Deal hot line - Roger.
www.hotukdeals.com/all/all/hot

Booths supermarket Beer Festival - legacylad
Until May 24th.
Lots of decent bottled beers 4 @ £6.00. Includes Badger 'Hoppy Hare' & 'Fursty Ferret'. Now there's a name to conjure with.
Several more @ £1 a bottle.

M&S Menswear online TODAY ONLY - smokie
From Hotukdeals...

20% off everything today, plus use code SUMMER13 at checkout for a further 10% off

EDIT It's £10 not 10%, and off spends over £50 only.
Last edited by: smokie on Mon 29 Apr 13 at 12:33

Free stuff - Crankcase
Not sure if this one has been posted before. Probably, with my memory.

But just in case it hasn't and you're prepared to give out personal details for a tiny tube of free toothpaste or some such, you might find something of interest here.

www.freestuff.co.uk/

Free stuff - ToMoCo
www.vxrpowerevents.co.uk/

Spotted this on the hot deals site - £35 for a blast around (with instructor) seems quite good?

Halfords Tools - ToMoCo
50% off Halfords 'professional' socket sets

I don't know if they are any good or not, can anyone vouch?

I'm doing more and more work on my own cars and could probably do with building up my tool kit

tinyurl.com/cwtgdst
Last edited by: ToMoCo on Tue 7 May 13 at 16:50

Halfords Tools - Zero
I have this one

www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_862421_langId_-1_categoryId_255215

Its high quality and durable and used to service the lancer and the polo, and been used on various of my sons sheds.

Halfords Tools - sooty123
I've got some tools from Halfords. No problems with them for the money. Plenty good enough for DIY, home servicing of the car etc.

Halfords Tools - sherlock47
Once upon a time they used to offer a lifetime guarantee on the professional range - not sure if still applies. The problem is as always finding the receipt!

All the pro range that I have had are good quality - the only time I have invoked the guarantee was a 17mm 1/2 socket that could not stand the torque of a 3' length of scaffold pole.

Halfords Tools - Robin O'Reliant
I can't remember the last time I went into Halfords when their professional range wasn't half price.

Halfords Tools - Number_Cruncher
>>I'm doing more and more work on my own cars and could probably do with building up my tool kit

Buying a set like the Halfords one is a really good start.

Then, if you find that a socket breaks, replace it with a better quality one. Typically you'll only apply massive loads to one or two sizes (17 and 19 being favourites), and it's not worth buying tip-top quality in every size unless you're using them everyday in your job.

5p off a litre at Shell, & half price jet/car wash - VxFan

www.bespokeoffers.co.uk/consumer/merchants/1968/offers/active

Just register and you can print out as many vouchers as you like (one voucher per visit & maximum of 50 litres per transaction.)
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 10 May 13 at 10:47
 Free Moving Motor Show 2013 tickets with The DT - henry k
www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/10046636/free-moving-motor-show-tickets-telegraph.html

Free Sky Wireless Connector - VxFan

Available to Sky TV customers with the Sky Movies Pack (Sky Movies 1&2).

Offer ends 27 June 2013. Wireless Connector normally £21.95. Self set-up required.

www.sky.com/shop/offers/wireless-connector/

Autoglym Clay Kit - ToMoCo
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002N1YAT6/ref=nosim

Autoglym Surface Detailing Clay Kit for £17.99 at Amazon

Sealey 600mm 1/2-inch sq Breaker Bar for £9.95 - VxFan

As title.

£9.95 (free delivery) on Amazon.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000O619PA

RRP: £27.54 which gives you a saving of £17.59 (64%)

Sealey 600mm 1/2-inch sq Breaker Bar for £9.95 - Manatee
Good price. I bought one about 5 years ago. The best price I could find was about £12 delivered, and I was really pleased at that. You can actually get a replacement knuckle for those too, but at that price it might be dearer than the bar.
Last edited by: Manatee on Sat 15 Jun 13 at 18:41

Sealey 600mm 1/2-inch sq Breaker Bar for £9.95 - TeeCee
Sort of tempting, but it's one of those things I've never found myself going "if only I had....".

If access is restricted enough to require the articulation, it's usually restricted enough to preclude the use of anything that long.
Where access is good, sliding the trolley jack handle onto the tommy bar does the job and costs nothing.

Sealey 600mm 1/2-inch sq Breaker Bar for £9.95 - VxFan
>> Sort of tempting, but it's one of those things I've never found myself going "if
>> only I had....".

Me neither until I knackered the rachet on my similar length torque wrench. I found out the expensive way that torque wrenches are for only checking bolt tightness, not for continually swinging on to remove stubborn suspension bushes.

>> >> Sort of tempting, but it's one of those things I've never found myself going
>> "if
>> >> only I had....".
>>
>> Me neither until I knackered the rachet on my similar length torque wrench. I found
>> out the expensive way that torque wrenches are for only checking bolt tightness, not for
>> continually swinging on to remove stubborn suspension bushes.

I bought mine because I couldn't get the wheel nuts off the Land Rover. Now I have it, I use it to undo things the easy way.

...in fact, just had to use it to get the front caliper brackets off the MX5 to change the discs.

Funny how the right tool makes a job easy.

Pressure washer at eurocarparts - Alanovich
Been thinking about getting a pressure washer to keep my lovely new patio all sparkly. What are the panel's thoughts on this apparent bargain?

tinyurl.com/mo4945s

Pressure washer at eurocarparts - bathtub tom
I'd recommend the attachment that looks like bin lid, it stops all the crud flying everywhere.

Pressure washer at eurocarparts - Dog
Howl about 110 bar for 50 squid inc. del:

www.amazon.co.uk/AA-Pressure-Washer-HPW110-Electric/dp/B00BXC6GJI/ref=sr_1_14/280-6163335-4114710?ie=UTF8&qid=1372072720&sr=8-14&keywords=pressure+washers

Pressure washer at eurocarparts - Alanovich
That does look a much better buy, D. Thanks.

Aldi 130W Corner Sander - legacylad
Bought last week for £12.99
Comes with 10 sanding sheets, 3 year warranty, like other Workzone tools. I spent 2 hours recently sanding down a nice bench which I had been given and seems a bargain at that price.

Up to 85% off Oakley Sunglasses - Meldrew
oakleys-uk.com/

Up to 85% off Oakley Sunglasses - zippy
>>oakleys-uk.com

I think that is a fake site. The real site is uk.oakley.com/store/sunglasses I think.

Halfords Oil Offer £10 per 4 litres - madf
As above Synthetic and semi synthetic 4 litres - their own oil £10 for 4 litres.
5-30,5-40 others

Just started. Local branch in Congleton selling well. One guy bought 7.

tinyurl.com/k3vs5rm
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 27 Jul 13 at 16:34

Halfords Oil Offer £10 per 4 litres - smokie
Read this morning that Ada have 10W40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil at £10 for 5 litres. tinyurl.com/kjp8zlp - plus 3% at Quidco

Halfords Oil Offer £10 per 4 litres - R.P.
Who's Ada ? Where she live ?

ALDI Specials -Sunday 4th August - Meldrew
Devoted 100% to fishing clothing , tackle and baits etc

remote Control Spare Key duplicator - Meldrew
I do not know how often a device like this would be useful but Living Social (Google and go to their site) is offering a remote Control Spare Key duplicator for £5, reduced from £30 plus £2 p/p.Works on 433.92 MHz. This frequency is also used for electric gates and garage doors
Last edited by: Webmaster on Thu 1 Aug 13 at 13:19

remote Control Spare Key duplicator - madf
>> I do not know how often a device like this would be useful but Living
>> Social (Google and go to their site) is offering a remote Control Spare Key duplicator
>> for £5, reduced from £30 plus £2 p/p.Works on 433.92 MHz. This frequency is also
>> used for electric gates and garage doors
>>

Good for thieving.
 Railway Travel - Ticket Spliting - Meldrew
It is usually, but not invariably, cheaper to split a ticket rather than but a single through one I had an extreme example of this today. Wishing to travel from A to C, changing at B the through ticket was £39.50 and the split tickets were £13.50 - same trains same times, just 2 tickets instead of one. Worth a look on any journey you are planning if you care to do the research

Railway Travel - Ticket Spliting - Focusless
Just bought my advance (split) tickets for week beginning 30th Sep - they've gone up 11% :(

RayBans - 90% 0ff - Meldrew
www.rayban-sale.net/

made link non clickable as it's a hoax
Last edited by: VxFan on Sun 18 Aug 13 at 18:40

RayBans - 90% 0ff - R.P.
NOoooooooooooooooo ! It's a scam !!!

RayBans - 90% 0ff - Focusless
Trend Micro OfficeScan Event

URL Blocked

The URL that you are attempting to access is a potential security risk. Trend Micro OfficeScan has blocked this URL in keeping with network security policy.

Risk Level: Dangerous

Details: Verified fraud page or threat source
Last edited by: Focusless on Sun 18 Aug 13 at 14:55

RayBans - 90% 0ff - Zero
indeed,

Miss Big Tits of Fanny Lane, Bush Gardens, Vagina, Surrey is now anxiously waiting for her Ray ban aviators.

Its quite a good scam, it comes with two fake HTPPS addresses when you hit CC payment, so it looks secure as you enter CC data, and then the last page to confirm is a real address - non Htpps.

All looks very good, if your the type of guy who thinks you will get Ray Bans for 15 quid.

And they have the cheek to add 12 quid P&P

I used PU's CC details so I am safe.

RayBans - 90% 0ff - -
yes its far better scam than this one...

Your account is suspended due to Halifax Major Terms are being changed.
To reactivate your account you follow the link and complete the Halifax security file to verify the legitimate account holder.

Click Here

Your account will be automatically activated after security details confirmed.
We would consider terminating your access to your saved funds if you failed to verify the rightful holder of this account.

"www.halifax.co.uk" martinez@espublico.com

I did click on the click here cos i reckon Z's details as above would be useful for our mate martinez, came up 404.
Last edited by: gordonbennet on Sun 18 Aug 13 at 16:12

RayBans - 90% 0ff - Zero
Now for some real bargains

Waitrose 4 Tiger beers for £3.80.

Local co-op box of 12 Peroni, 12 quid.

RayBans - 90% 0ff = SCAM - Meldrew
Sorry gentlemen, I thought it was a large reduction but didn't check the link - it was on Facebook page

Cheap PD oil - Alanovich
Silly cheap for PD oil.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271255153405?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Do we reckon it's kosher? Need to service Mrs A's Golf next month.

LED Torches - VxFan
Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch - Assorted Colours Single

£1.75 (inc. P&P)

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005LB7QUA

------------------------------------------------------

G3 Cree Q5 400 lumen flashlight/torch

£2.77 (inc. P&P)

www.amazon.co.uk/CREE-400-LUMEN-FLASHLIGHT-TORCH/dp/B006ZGEMFM/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A201U9MEBI0QF7

Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 16 Sep 13 at 11:06
 LED Torches - sherlock47
Does not seem much of a bargain if you read the 1 Star customer reviews!

LED Torches - Clk Sec
G3 Cree Q5 400 lumen flashlight/torch
£2.77 (inc. P&P)

I've just ordered this one.

Thanks, Dave.

LED Torches - Clk Sec
>> G3 Cree Q5 400 lumen flashlight/torch
>> £2.77 (inc. P&P)
>>
>> I've just ordered this one.
>>
>> Thanks, Dave.

What a great little torch it is, too. Quite sturdy and runs on just one inexpensive AA battery.

Shipped from Singapore for an inclusive price of £2.59.

Last edited by: Clk Sec on Fri 11 Oct 13 at 19:28

Cost Effective Way of getting €s - Meldrew
I went to Germany last week and needed €s cash. I looked on line and Travelex were giving 1.16 for £1, booked on line for collection at Folkestone. When I got there they were offering the "walk-in" customer €1.06 for £1 and offering to give £1 for €1.36, a very greedy spread of rates IMO! Anyway, I merely used my debit card (fee free from Santander) and got €1.19 for a £ both at an ATM and for a purchase at a Calais wine warehouse. This seems to to suggest to me that, subject to the T&Cs of one's individual debit/credit card this is the way to go. The following cards have no charges made by the issuer, Halifax, Post Office and Santander Zero. There may be others of course
Last edited by: Meldrew on Mon 23 Sep 13 at 08:24

Patio weed cleaner - Homebase - BobbyG
www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=439822
Bought this, reduced from £15 to £10, and very happy with it so far.

My dad has a longish mono-blocked driveway and every year I have to spend a few evenings powerwashing it which inevitable results in a huge, messy job.

Spent an hour with this gadget today and hugely impressed with how simple it is, and how effective a job it does! Maybe not for you if you have lovely ornate blocks but for bog-standard issue, this does a great job!

Patio weed cleaner - Homebase - Ted

Neighbour came home with one from Lidl or Aldi a couple of weeks ago. Gave it to me as I'd been doing my paving. £2.99 I think.

Seems effective but the wire brush might get a little too deep between the joints for me.

Ted

Patio weed cleaner - Homebase - bathtub tom
Gave me a damn great blister on the palm of my hand (soft retiree).

Beer - legacylad
Booths supermarkets currently have several decent beers on offer...4 x 500ml @£6.00. Mix & match. I rarely drink at home but filled my basket with Badger Brewery's Fursty Ferret & Golden Champion.

title renamed, and moved - as per the "Please Note" message at the start of this thread
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 2 Oct 13 at 18:32

Aldi Motoring Thursday 17 October - Manatee
www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-17th-october/

Battery charger and torque wrench make a reappearance, amongst a few other bit and pieces.

Aldi Motoring Thursday 17 October - -
Thanks MT, SWM is going to try and bag me some of those work trousers on Thurs, i nabbed one of the nato style black jumpers last years and blooming good hard wearing winter togs it is too, hope the strides equal it.

Aldi Motoring Thursday 17 October - Dog
The talktalk wrench would be 3/8 drive I take it, or are they all metric these days?

Aldi Motoring Thursday 17 October - henry k
I have had the work lights for some years - very good value

The smaller one has an additional small number of LEDs in one end so two torches in one

Aldi Motoring Thursday 17 October - Manatee
>> The talktalk wrench would be 3/8 drive I take it, or are they all metric
>> these days?

Half inch drive I'd be nearly sure, measuring that against the 125mm extension in the box. 3/8 seem to be dearer, not cheaper.

Aldi Motoring Thursday 17 October - Dog
Cheers me dears.

Aldi Motoring Thursday 17 October - -
SWM is going to try and bag me some of those work trousers
>> on Thurs,

Very good, reinforced knee pads and plenty of pockets, well worth getting, thanks again MT.

Silicone grease - car door rubber seals in winter - Dog
Good price! goo.gl/HHJNKM (fleabay)

Bosch StylineTAT8613 Toaster - Roger.
Just bought an (allegedly) refurbished model of this toaster (Around £55 from most stores) for £21.34 , delivered by Fedex, via an Amazon seller, George & Freddie in Stoke-On-Trent.
Navigate to Amazon's own page for this and click "Offers". One offer is at this and the other, IIRC is circa £25.
Seems brand-new to me and it works!
Last edited by: Roger on Mon 28 Oct 13 at 14:19

Nescafe Gold 200g £4 - Focusless
As mentioned in another thread, Asda are currently selling all varieties of 200g Nescafe Gold for £4, instead of the usual £6+.

They probably aren't selling many of the Black Gold 100g jars for £3.98 at the moment :)
Last edited by: Focusless on Mon 28 Oct 13 at 15:45

Cheap Fusion Proglide Power Blades - madf
8 blades for under £15... £20 + elsewhere.
tinyurl.com/mgbjeqo

25% discount from Euro Car Parts - Dog
Bit of a result I thought ... purchased my cabin filter from said Co. last week, received email saying if I submit a review for them they will give me 25% orf my next order.

3 guesses who needs a new Bosch battery for his 6 year old Scooby doo ASAP.

Tesco wine offers - Manatee
Extra 25% off two cases until 1 December.

www.tesco.com/wine/

Includes special offers. Usual caveats re £5 wine reduced from £10 to £5 apply, but there are some good ones, e.g. Campo Viejo Reserva on offer at £7.00/bot is pretty good anyway, 2 cases (12) are £5.25/bot with free delivery.

I couldn't get the double up offer on "finest" on the boss's Tesco vouchers to work though. Might try a moan about that.

Tesco wine offers - Roger.
Excellent tip!
Just got back from Tesco with 12 bottles of Campo Viejo Reserva for £5.25 per bottle nett.
(....and a sneaky 4 bottles of Hobgoblin at 4 for a fiver!).

Apropos vouchers - I tried the £12 off for 1st. on-line shop and that didn't work either. Mind you I had a "price promise" chit for £3.15 off, so the lot only came to £64.85.
Last edited by: Roger on Sat 23 Nov 13 at 14:03

Tesco wine offers - smokie
Last night I got some of the 2 for £10 (supposedly normally £9.99) stuff which they then applied 25% to, not to shabby

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC/Mac) - steveincornwall
Only £33.99 at amazon.co.uk Today only by the look of it.
Steve.

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - madf
tinyurl.com/nlybhrg

£19.99

Looks cheap to me
Last edited by: madf on Sat 30 Nov 13 at 14:02

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - Dog
£46 on Amazon + £5.60 delivery.

Seller UK-Bedding lists the same doovey on Amazon @ £103 + £4.95 del.

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - madf
At that price, bought one.

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - crocks
144 sold in the last hour.

Hurry while stocks last!

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - Roger.
13.5 tog = sweaty nights. We use a summer weight duvet all year round. On REALLY cold nights we pop a blanket over it.
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 30 Nov 13 at 21:06

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - Runfer D'Hills
I don't like a heavy duvet either. I can't sleep if my feet aren't hanging out. I like a bit of air round my feet.

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - crocks
>> I like a bit of air round my feet.

Is that due to wearing dodgy footwear all day?

>>Is that due to wearing dodgy footwear all day?

Cheeky beggar!

;-)

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - Armel Coussine
I hate duvets. They are far too warm. With blankets you can always chuck one off, or half off.

I suppose it was mainly animal skins all round when you were young AC?

;-))

Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 30 Nov 13 at 21:08

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - Skip
>> 13.5 tog = sweaty nights. We use a summer weight duvet all year round. On
>> REALLY cold nights we pop a blanket over it.
>>

Would be to hot for me too, 10.5 tog is about all I can take and that gets flung off on many occasions. Has to be feather and down too, not synthetic.

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - Roger.
In Spain we used to run our bedroom aircon. at 22C to make it cool enough to sleep.
Here we run our central heating at 22C to make it warm enough to sit in the lounge.

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - sooty123
>> Here we run our central heating at 22C to make it warm enough to sit
>> in the lounge.
>>

Try wearing some clothes, that might let you turn the temperature down. ;-)

Silentnight Winter Warm 13.5 tog Duvet Double/King - Duncan
>>warm enough to sit in the lounge.
>>

We don't have a Lounge.

We have a Drawing Room.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawing_room
Last edited by: Duncan on Sun 1 Dec 13 at 09:07

Bargains Link - Meldrew
www.hotukdeals.com/all/all/hot

Famous Grouse £15/litre Sainsburys - bathtub tom
Must be a blue moon. On one of my very rare forays into a supermarket with SWMBO I saw this the other day.

Jump Starter @ Maplin - ToMoCo
tinyurl.com/pz6w9wq

Anyone used one of these? Are they any good?

Jump Starter @ Maplin - VxFan
Cheaper at Halfords - tinyurl.com/nrjz8nu

Personally though, I would spend a similar amount on a set of traditional jump leads## rather than sitting there waiting for one car to charge the battery of another.

## eg tinyurl.com/odlsrbo - link to Amazon.
 Batteries - ToMoCo
tinyurl.com/ncxadtt

And pick up 100 AA Batteries while you're there - £14.99

Batteries - smokie
10 packs of 10 in Poundland is cheaper. Don't ask how much... :-)

Batteries - CGNorwich
"10 packs of 10 in Poundland is cheaper. Don't ask how much... :-)"

They do packs of 12 in the 99p shop

Batteries - smokie
How much? :-)
 Batteries - Crankcase
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCklKO1_jPs

Latest Forum Posts