Non-motoring > Julian Assange. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dutchie Replies: 8

Julian Assange. - Dutchie
What is happening to Julian Assange? The Australian government won't defend him and the Swedes are after his blood to send him to the States.I doubt Julian raped two Swedish women more like a honey trap to me.How can Julian be a traitor as he is not a American citizen.
 Julian Assange. - Lygonos
see also William Wallace

His defence against High Treason was that he had never sworn allegiance to King Edward.

Didn't stop him getting him being hanged to unconciousness, his doodahs chopped off, gutted and beheaded.

Assange may do marginally worse if they try him in Texas.
 Julian Assange. - Armel Coussine
Yup.

I too doubt that he's raped or assaulted anyone. But that doesn't seem to be what he's wanted for.

For the time being Ecuador is protecting him.
 Julian Assange. - zookeeper
how can anyone possibly know if he looks guilty or not without a court case.....if he was non white and covered in tattoes he would be swinging from a noose at the nearest tree by now
 Julian Assange. - Armel Coussine
I say zookeeper, bit strong what?
 Julian Assange. - CGNorwich
Where is the evidence that the Swedes want to send him to the USA? Why should he not get a fair trial in Sweden? Hardly a country noted for its corrupt legal system is it it?
Julian Assange is no fool.Problaby the Swedes have a agreement with the States to send him there.A fair trial in Sweden maybe.
 Julian Assange. - Lygonos
I'm not sure Dutchie - I wonder why he has not been extradited from here directly to the US.

And noone brown-noses the yanks more than the UK.
He has protection from Equador at the moment Lygonos.His solicitors managed save him up to now.The brown nosing happens in most European Countries to the Yanks.>:)
Latest Forum Posts