Non-motoring > Apple busts crime Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Iffy Replies: 2

Apple busts crime - Iffy
I received this press release, apparently from Apple Russia.

It seems to say Apple donated some iPads to help Russian victims of crime pursue their case.

Apple helps defrauded real estate investors L1 (LEK) in Russia the world's first appeal-ipad to the authorities 18.07.2012. 12 00.
Company Apple-Russia supported 300 people defrauded in the Russian city of St. Petersburg. This real estate investors building company L1 (LEK). They bought the apartment, but they are forced to buy these apartments twice. Pavel Andreev director of L1 stole their money, because he was a fraud. He also stole money and other interest holders. Then he bought a yacht and is now resting on the Mediterranean Sea. And this time his interest holders go to the courts and officials. But it is useless, as officials in the share with Pavel Andreev.
Apple-Russia gave people new IPad. They recorded their video message on it. And carried the IPad Governor of St. Petersburg. They are asking the governor to protect them from the international fraudster Paul Andreeva. Apple-Russia supports people in their just demands.
At the same time, this unique event. In the first in the history of mankind is filed is not on paper, but in the form of an electronic device. And e-paper - the future appeals to the officials.
Press Service of the Apple-Russia
Spartacus st., 23 , Moscow, 105066 Phone: +7 (495) 651-62-90 Fax: +7 (495) 651-62-91
 Apple busts crime - Crankcase
Didn't know there was an Apple Russia, but having just chucked the Apple Russia website through Google translate, it tells me that the killer feature of iTunes is:

"Imagine that all your music collected together and available with a tap."

Talk about plumbing the depths.
 Apple busts crime - Iffy
I expect the release is genuine, but I wouldn't use it without making further checks.

Latest Forum Posts