Non-motoring > I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Badwolf Replies: 27

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - Badwolf
Further to R.P.'s 'Camera Sensitive Dog!' thread, let's all proudly show off our pets, be they mutts, moggies or meerkats!

I'll start - this is our Smudge. He is a nine year old Black Lab/Border Collie cross. He's a cracking dog, nice and chilled (except when he see a cat!) and has a great character. He's really Sue's dog and before I moved in with her I didn't consider myself to be a dog person. Now I wouldn't be without one.

www.flickr.com/photos/lordmuck/6253007969/
Last edited by: Badwolf on Fri 6 Jul 12 at 09:39
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - rtj70
You seem to need a Flickr account to see the pictures posted above.
Really? Oh. Sorry about that - I've set my photostream to public viewing so I'm not too sure why it won't let you see it.

EDIT - have another go as I've just fettled my settings again. Seems that I forgot to press 'save' when I updated my settings :blush:
Last edited by: Badwolf on Fri 6 Jul 12 at 10:00
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - FocalPoint
Displays fine now.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - Fullchat
Nice wedding photos :) Where was the honeymoon?
'Twas a crusie around the Western Med on board the Grand Princess. Just got back from a similar cruise. Both were fab :-)

Now then, who's going to actually post a photo of their pet? :-)
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - VxFan
Here's the feral cat that's adopted us.

img716.imageshack.us/img716/6491/imagedopk.jpg

Her name is Twinkle (short for Twinkle Toes). She wanders indoors, but the slightest noise and she rushes out again. Also doesn't like the front door being shut if she wanders indoors - it accidentally blew shut one evening and she meowled for England and kept jumping up at the door handle until I rushed around the house from the back door and opened it again to let her dart out. Initially when we first started feeding her, she would run from the door step as soon as you unlocked it and run to the bottom of the garden. Now she just sits there waiting for her food. You can hold your hand out and she'll sniff it, but she doesn't trust you enough to be stroked. Weird though that if I'm sat in the front room, she'll rub all around my foot and allow me to stroke her back and side of the face with it. Likewise she'll brush around my mum's legs while she's pouring her food into the cat dish.

Pity she didn't find us earlier, as she would make a lovely pet.
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 6 Jul 12 at 10:35
Thanks for posting Dave - she's a proper cutie. I'd love a cat but both Smudge and Mrs B have rather strong opinions on the matter!
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - Robbie34
A few of Henry, my Cocker.

i177.photobucket.com/albums/w231/Robbie34_photo/IMG_0938.jpg

i177.photobucket.com/albums/w231/Robbie34_photo/IMG_0655.jpg

i177.photobucket.com/albums/w231/Robbie34_photo/IMG_0991.jpg

i177.photobucket.com/albums/w231/Robbie34_photo/IMG_1465.jpg
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - Zero
This is Fifi, the house labrador and pet.

i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/know_wun/08-09Various_0048.jpg

This is Paris the sporting Malinois

i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/know_wun/DSCF3002.jpg

and this is Coby the other sporting Malinios.

i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/know_wun/DSCF3009.jpg

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - Pat
She's beautiful, give her time, she'll get braver.

Pat
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - VxFan
>> She's beautiful, give her time, she'll get braver.

Hopefully Pat. She does the occasional disappearing act for a day or two. Longest she was missing for was 8 days, then appeared again out of the blue as if nothing was wrong. Probably like most cats, she has more than one cafe to eat from.

ps, everyone who see's her says what a lovely cat she is.
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - DeeW
Hope this works - I had to sign up to Flickr and they wouldn't let me have DeeW ... so back to the old name.

flic.kr/s/aHsjAsq52f

Dogs are Merlin - aged 10+ and Toby who is around 5 now - seldom get pictures of Merlin as he is too quick.
I assume Merlin is the Border Collie? you do any sports with it? flyball, agility, obedience, HWTM?
Serves me right for not looking at them all, The blue merle looks to be the fastest, is there some aussie dog mixed in that?
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - DeeW
They are both Border Collies - Merlin is the Blue Merle welsh border and Toby the black and white. Sadly just at the time we were starting with sports, life went a bit pear shaped and stayed that way with varying degrees for the next few years. Merlin would be far better at agility and flyball as he is both very clever and fast - his half sister has competed at the highest level. Can climb at least 10 feet into one of our trees too....
So at the moment it is long walks every day with Merlin doing 'circuits' and Toby obsessed by the ball. Both highly obedient on the whole - in one picture they are both focus'd on me, despite the fact I am looking at the other person, not them.
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - Dog
This photo shows the excellent ridge and powerful back on my African Lion Hound.

I put im outside today to savage the bimmin postman because all he ever brings me is bills and junk mail!

www.flickr.com/photos/43576259@N04/7513944866/in/photostream
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - Fullchat
I ordered a replacement Pinlock visor for my Schuberth helmet on Monday from Racevisors in Guernsey. They intimated a 3 day delay due to a back order. Arrived by post this morning (Fri). Can't grumble with that.
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - devonite
very sleek-lookin for an ole Dog! no middle-age spread there! and yes I am talking about Muttley!

P.S
was that one of your "interesting" flights back from Tenerfy?

Was going to post a pic of V.O.F (very old fish) he`ll be 22 this year! but like the "legs" thread I cant find the camera! - by the way, I posted my quid into the RNLI box in the post office, (they didnt have a Help for Heroes one!)
Last edited by: devonite on Fri 6 Jul 12 at 13:00
He's sleek, dark n' ansome, devonike, just like moi ;)

I'm a bit of a naturist myself don't you know, I shower & bath in the nude!

Did y'all see last nights "The Hotel Inspector", she visited a Naturist Hotel, and even got her kit orf (very nice).

www.channel5.com/shows/the-hotel-inspector
Look at this stupid dog! I wouldn't mind but its 20c in ere at the moment, yes I know its a terrible photograph :(

www.flickr.com/photos/43576259@N04/7548357410/
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - NortonES2
Our boxer: flic.kr/p/cv34qu flic.kr/p/cv34cU flic.kr/p/cv33N7

Not bad for a rescue dog!
Like boxers, a shed load of attitude, and bright too.
They're a bit too drooly for my liking. I don't do drool.
Bad news for you woolfie, Yours has labrador in it. labs are dribblers when they get older...
Really? Oh.
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours! - devonite
>>I don`t do drool

Neither do I! - I was almost sick watching Turner and Hooch!! ;-(

>> Neither do I! - I was almost sick watching Turner and Hooch!! ;-(

Hehehe! Me too!
Latest Forum Posts