Non-motoring > Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Westpig Replies: 13

Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - Westpig
We are due to go to a local barn dance tonight and the BBC weather forecast says it should brighten up. Weather is coming from your direction, any glimmer of sunshine? It's throwing it down here, with highish winds (edge of Dartmoor, PL21 postcode).

Thank you.
 Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - MD
Tiddling here. North of you though. EX38.
 Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - zookeeper
www.xcweather.co.uk/GB/forecast

have a gander at this
 Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - Dog
Still showery here Wp, I was going to get the mower out earlier but the rain it rained again.

I'm in a Moorland area though' you could always keep an eye on the livecams @ Pat's caravan site:

www.looebaycaravans.co.uk/webcam3.htm it should brighten up later though, hopefully.

Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - Westpig
Thank you.

Pat's camp site camera is a spot on idea, although weather looks carp there as well.
Its a lot clearer here now and even the live cam looks better, perhaps Pat will give us a wave.

:)
 Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - Pat
Well, it's a beautiful morning here this morning!

The journey down here was headwind almost all the way and saw the fuel consumption drop from an average 48MPG to 24MPG but the Mondeo handles the van perfectly.

It was obvious when we got here that to try and put an awning up was going to be disastrous, so we popped out for some local produce and left it to do this morning.

The TV has found BBC2 for MotoGP at 12.30, so with the view to my right of the bay, and to the left of Silverstone, I think today will be pretty much perfect:)

I will give you a wave and will try and pinpoint us for you Dog!

Pat
Here we are

www.looebaycaravans.co.uk/webcam3.htm

Down at the front and and an awning on the left of the van will appear later!

Pat
 Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - Duncan
Not much movement there Pat!
I enjoy this view most mornings from daybreak and it's the best time of day when the whole of the site is still asleep ( including Ian!).

I've watched all the boats go out of Looe, a couple of ships on the horizon and a quizzical Magpie is sitting on the picnic table at the front of the van wondering if I have anything to feed him with.

Pat
I checked out the live cams 5 mins ago funnily enough, bit cloudier here inland as usual.

So my weather forecasting wasn't too bad really, that wind has died down now but still a few showers to come.

But that's Cornwall - it rains everyday, and twice on Sundays!

I was checking out West Looe (Hannafore) on streetview, some pretty pricey properties over that side I'll wager.
 Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - R.P.
There's a strange glow in the sky here today and it's gone a funny colour, almost blue....what's happening...?
Probably Wylfa gorn up!
 Dog. What's the weather like with you at the mo? - R.P.
Oh No !
Latest Forum Posts