Non-motoring > Scotland's other national drink Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Lygonos Replies: 10

Scotland's other national drink - Lygonos
Despite being worthy of banning as a major contributor to Scotland's health problems, they do make good adverts:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuLgsVcQUY

Scotland's other national drink - devonite
Irn-Bru Scotlands national drink?? - I thought it was Grouse Whisky and their other was Black-Grouse!!!
 Scotland's other national drink - Manatee
>> Irn-Bru Scotlands national drink?? - I thought it was Grouse Whisky and their other was
>> Black-Grouse!!!

I think Lygonos was thinking of Buckie as the other one!

At least Barr's put sugar in it rather than high fructose corn syrup, which, according to a slighly sensationalist documentary on the idiot lantern last night, is what accounts for most Americans looking like airships.
 Scotland's other national drink - Armel Coussine
What's wrong with it Lygonos? Caffeine? Sugar?

I still miss all the speed I used to take when young. It isn't good for you long-term but it really works.
 Scotland's other national drink - Westpig
Top quality in my book. Even made my missus laugh.
 Scotland's other national drink - VxFan
Must be a Scottish thing. Didn't find it funny at all.

Bradley Walsh on the other hand - youtu.be/nmwGFX5pgXw
 Scotland's other national drink - smokie
Another Bradley clip...www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAAokx1X8TQ
 Scotland's other national drink - Fullchat
+1. Laughter can be infectious particularly watching someone trying to stifle a laugh.
 Scotland's other national drink - Manatee
I hesitate to mention the old classic, but it's never been bettered for corpsing. Brian Johnston and Jonathan Agnew, captioned by an idiot but at least it's not the one with audience laughter added.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k0qZDdfvZk
 Scotland's other national drink - Mike Hannon
I saw a stack of Irn-Bru in a French cheapy shop this week. I was tempted for a minute but then I remembered it only tastes like Tizer.
 Scotland's other national drink - ....
If that gets you laughing VXFan make sure, if you ever visit Germany, to ask for some Mushy Peas with Fish n' Chips.
Latest Forum Posts