Non-motoring > Anyone one got a job for 'arry? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: CGNorwich Replies: 8

Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - CGNorwich
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18436663
 Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - Harleyman
The Brian Clough of his generation. Undoubtedly a brilliant manager but just a bit too dodgy and outspoken for the suits at the FA.

Last edited by: Harleyman on Wed 13 Jun 12 at 23:56
 Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - CGNorwich
Perhaps a bit too dodgy for Spurs? Why are they getting rid?

Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - Zero
Brilliant manager? I ask again exactly what has he achieved apart from doubts about his morals and honesty?
 Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - Ian (Cape Town)
I still recall his Judas act at Portsmouth.
 Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - madf
Yes: a brilliant manager.............................. at selling himself..

Remind me how many times he has won the Premier League, the European Cup.

Most football correspondents - who are largely London based - remind me of people who send £50k to Nigeria in promise of their share of $10 million...
 Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - Ian (Cape Town)
Harry has allegedly received a £3-million pound payout from Spurs. After tax, this will be £4-million.
 Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - NeilS
Some reckon that the Spurs Chairman the astute Mr Levy wouldn't agree to Harry's spend spend spend policy and coupled with the impending financial fair play rules decided he needed a different long term approach. Unfortunately if you're an Everton fan like moi it means David Moyes is under serious consideration as he's quite good at making the most from not much. Spurs car park is allegedly the only one in the Premiership where the fans cars are flashier and cost more than the players cars.

Last edited by: NeilS on Fri 15 Jun 12 at 11:23
 Anyone one got a job for 'arry? - devonite
>>After tax, this will be £4-million.

Harry pay tax!! - it`ll be in his dogs name in its overseas account, and as for a "new" job, he could set up a consultancy training other dogs to be fiscally savvy.
Latest Forum Posts