Non-motoring > Right, Wrong or Nuts Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Mr. Ecs Replies: 5

Right, Wrong or Nuts - Mr. Ecs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCfbYkXtHuA
 Right, Wrong or Nuts - diddy1234
just plain wrong i'd say.

Typical yanks get the wrong end of the stick but I bet she is deeply Christian religion and the Christians don't have an unblemished history neither.

Crusades anyone ?

i.e. most religions seem to be about promoting themselves and destroying any other religion.

And for the record I don't believe in any god crap from any religion, just don't need brain washing and guidance by some fictitious symbol.
 Right, Wrong or Nuts - Dog
>> most religions seem to be about promoting themselves and destroying any other religion<<

Not most bwana, just Christianity and Islam.
 Right, Wrong or Nuts - Armel Coussine
Not nuts at all, but substantially wrong and mischievous with it. Playing the exact game of Muslim fundamentalists in Muslim countries who want to kill or persecute non-Muslims there.

There's no point in any of us saying that we don't have religions or aren't superstitious. Countless millions do believe, or believe up to a point, and this is about them, not smug cynics like us.

This ghastly young woman with her bald unsupported assertions is promoting the 'clash of civilizations'. Pity she's so damn uncivilized.
 Right, Wrong or Nuts - Zero
America can produce more extreme types of fundamentalist of any kind than any country on earth.

I like the way she got the "cheese eating surrender monkeys" insult in as well.
Last edited by: Zero on Wed 2 May 12 at 13:53
 Right, Wrong or Nuts - Armel Coussine
>> I like the way she got the "cheese eating surrender monkeys" insult in as well.

Yes, especially as France is in fact the only country in Europe (I think) to ban Islamic chadors in schools along with all other religious regalia.
Latest Forum Posts