Non-motoring > Adjustable Orthapedic Bed. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dutchie Replies: 5

Adjustable Orthapedic Bed. - Dutchie
Has any body on the forum one of these beds? Whilst I was in hospital I got used to these beds.I need cushions to keep my head up whilst sleeping.Acid reflux.
 Adjustable Orthapedic Bed. - smokie
I used to have that Dutchie, and a mate recommended I ask the quack for Omeprazole. It was an instant cure. Ask your doc.

www.patient.co.uk/medicine/Omeprazole.htm

NB My doc initially suggested propping the head-end of the bed on a few books so I wasn't flat. SWMBO quite like s being flat when asleep. My doc is always full of good ideas, none of them within my grasp - e.g. lose weight, stop smoking :-) It isn't often I see her, and it's even less often that she actually DOES anything about whatever I'm seeing her about, unless I specifically ask.
 Adjustable Orthapedic Bed. - Dutchie
Thanks smokie for advice.After my op.Esophageal cancer the return valve had to be taken out.Plus a lot more bits and part of my stumach.Keeps me slim>:) Stop smoking stop drinking stop living we have all been there.Diana is adament I should get one of these beds.For my well being.I wonder what she is after.>:)
 Adjustable Orthapedic Bed. - Iffy
I have the impression some of the adjustable bed companies make double glazing sales look respectable.

There must be honest suppliers, maybe someone at your surgery or hospital can point you in the right direction.

Adjustable Orthapedic Bed. - Old Navy
edit.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 1 May 12 at 18:44
 Adjustable Orthapedic Bed. - L'escargot
Have you noticed how all the adverts for adjustable beds show them without sheets? If you put a fitted bottom sheet on and then raised the head end, the sheet would only be in contact with the mattress at the top and the bottom.
Latest Forum Posts