Non-motoring > Hair removal gel.... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bigtee Replies: 37

Hair removal gel.... - Bigtee
www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_5?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addFiveStar&tag=5336653544-21

Read the comments, (IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED DON'T CLICK THE LINK).!!!

Hair removal gel.... - nyx2k
my ribs hurt now. nice review
 Hair removal gel.... - Dutchie
I would leave my private region alone.Not worth the pain>:)
 Hair removal gel.... - FocalPoint
Sorry to spoil your fun...

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?f=5&t=10276

Another piece of evidence of the high average age of posters/readers on this forum?

C'mon, guys - keep up!!!

:-)
Last edited by: FocalPoint on Thu 26 Apr 12 at 18:03
 Hair removal gel.... - madf
I don't want hair removal gel.

Hair removal gel.... - Runfer D'Hills
OK then, let's put this thread to, if not good, then at least diverting use if you don't mind Bigtee?

How many here are slapheads, sorry, follically challenged?

I have a full head of hair for the record albiet a somewhat metallic sheen these days...

Hair removal gel.... - R.P.
Mine still requires a number 3 crop once a month. No evidence of any loss - sometimes I wish it had somehow.
 Hair removal gel.... - Clk Sec
Full head of hair here. Same as father and grandfather.
I suppose I have a 3 on average. 2 at the back and sides and a 4 on top. Eight quid mind, none of yer cheap jobs...

>>Eight quid mind

Wednesday morning pensioners' special?
See you Jimmy?...

6 Quid in the sticks....none of your mock Tudor fittings see !
No, it's not the fittings, it's because I have a "style". Two different clipper settings y'see, that's where the money goes...

Hair removal gel.... - henry k
IIRC there is no such thing as a bald eunuch
 Hair removal gel.... - Duncan
>> IIRC there is no such thing as a bald eunuch
>>

Wasn't it the other way round? No?
 Hair removal gel.... - MD
£5.00 here. And that's for both of them!
I heard a theory that men who've had a lot of helmet use tend to go bald...

Y'know, motorcyclists, policemen etc.

Hair removal gel.... - VxFan
Free here. Got one of those hair cutter thingamabobs with various guards you can fit so as not to shave too much off.

Bought it over 12 years ago from QVC. A Remington one, but I wouldn't go as far as wanting to buy the company.
Can you do your nose and ears with it too Dave? Personally, I prefer to pluck them manually. Gives me something to do in the car now I've got an automatic and don't smoke.

Prefer to go to the local boutique - let them clear the fallout up he other plus (in work days) was that it was a mobile phone free 1/2 hour...
He'd need some wide nostrils...
Sainsburys sell a little electric tool which allegedly trims nose, ear and eyebrow hair. I was admiring one not a fortnight ago while getting some new razor blades. However, having double checked the price of the Mach 3s, I decided to keep what little would be left in my wallet for the mortgage.

Edit - nasal hair was never a problem when I smoked. If you sparked one up while going over a speed hump the lighter singed the nose hairs off...
Last edited by: Humph D'Bout on Thu 26 Apr 12 at 21:18
Cheapest Mach 3s are in Asda at this time ( according to MySupermarket.com).
All very well, but that would mean going to an ASDA. Have you been in one of those places? They're people Jim, but not as we know them...

I know - I thought I was on the film set for Shaun of the Dead when I ventured into the local one. I was there a couple of weeks ago, there was a couple of hoodie types having a (Welsh) discussion
about a large pack of frozen chips.....they picked it up and just walked out of the place.....I was er...shocked !
You'd think, well I'd think anyway, if the mission objective was to nick frozen chips, that they'd make the effort to nick better quality ones?
They were proper branded ones
I expect they just needed them to keep the home fries burning.
They were clearly well balanced with chips on both shoulders...!
Sounds like you were lucky not to be a-salted.

Off now...long one tomorrow...

Hair removal gel.... - legacylad
Attention slapheads everywhere.
I have reg P444NUT on retention.
I offered it to United Biscuits to put on one of their KP liveried vehicles but they declined.
I'm still open to offers....
>> I have reg P444NUT on retention.
>> I offered it to United Biscuits to put on one of their KP liveried vehicles
>> but they declined.
>> I'm still open to offers....

Perhaps there would be more interest from a smaller company. If peanut suppliers aren't biting, what about manufacturers, wholesalers or suppliers of peanut butter?
Last edited by: Clk Sec on Fri 27 Apr 12 at 07:33
 Hair removal gel.... - L'escargot
>> Can you do your nose and ears with it too .........

My hairdresser's recommendation for nasal hair is to do what they do with overgrown railway embankments ~ periodically set fire to it!
 Hair removal gel.... - Bigtee
>> Sorry to spoil your fun...
>>
>> www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?f=5&t=10276
>>
>> Another piece of evidence of the high average age of posters/readers on this forum?
>>
>> C'mon, guys - keep up!!!
>>
>> :-)
>>

Sorry old mate some of us have a life can't be on forums everyday all day to check all. :-)
 Hair removal gel.... - TeeCee
OMFG! Everyone in the office is now wondering why I just spent five minutes with tears rolling down my face and my sleeve stuffed in my mouth.
 Hair removal gel.... - TheManWithNoName
Same here...just had to paste it into an email and send it round the office etc.
 Hair removal gel.... - SophiaJade006
My hubby had used that hair removal gel before but it was no good. That is why we searched for other ways and we found deleted by Mods This one answered his problems with hair.
Last edited by: R.P. on Sun 1 Dec 13 at 14:45
Ha Ha Ha....Bigger Badder Dave's wish has come through !! Hairy Spammers are us !
Latest Forum Posts