Introduce Yourself > Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ
Thread Author: Mark830 Replies: 10

Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - Mark830
Hi all, been a avid watcher for some time, was an occasional poster in the other place,
Really really keen converts will remember my postings about a near impossible commute about 2 years ago from Norwich to Witham by car daily. Needless to say the pretty negative thoughts on this by forum members at the time was proved correct as it happens. Have got loads of observations and questions to post at some point. Seems a tad impolite to bombard you all with lots of stuff having only just joined you, so will break myself in slowly and gently. Thanks Mark830
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - R.P.
Welcome back Mark. Feel free to engage - you should recognise most names here - some have been slightly altered !

Rob.
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - Fenlander
Mark I assume from the header you run a Xsara Picasso?? If so excellent... we need a few more Citroen owners to redress the balance with... well the non-Citroen owners.
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - MD
ONLY if it's DS...:o)
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - Rob81
Hello. I'm new too. I used to avidly read the other forum and only found this place a few weeks ago. I've read most of the topics on here now (I get a bit obsessive with forums and worry that I will miss something interesting!) and thought it was time I registered. I also drive a Xsara Picasso (a 2001 1.8) but have owned 30 Citroens since I passed my test in 1998. The Picasso, while dull is probably the most practical car I've had and is the first reasonably modern car I've owned.
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - FocalPoint
Rob, as no-one else looks as if they're going to do it and the mods are obviously all asleep, allow me, on behalf of the esteemed members of c4p, to extend a warm welcome to you. May your computer never freeze and may you never mis-fuel your car.
Last edited by: ChrisPeugeot on Sat 15 Jan 11 at 13:22
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - Clk Sec
And from the non-esteemed members, may I extend the same...
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - Rob81
Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to taking part in a few discussion rather than just being a voyeuristic lurker!
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - VxFan
>> and the mods are obviously all asleep

Some of us have been to work. To busy to sleep.

Welcome on board Rob.

Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - Zero

>> years ago from Norwich to Witham by car daily. Needless to say the pretty negative
>> thoughts on this by forum members at the time was proved correct as it happens.

Oh good, we do like a bit of "I told you so"

Welcome back.
 Citroen Xsara Picasso - A Late arrival from HJ - MD
Welcome from Best Builder!!
Latest Forum Posts