Motoring Discussion > driving test alleged own goal Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zookeeper Replies: 7

driving test alleged own goal - zookeeper
apparently tried to get third party to do the written test for him

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8636602.stm
 driving test alleged own goal - FotheringtonTomas
When I took my test, the inside of the Test Centre office was plastered with warning notices about not getting people to do the test for you, and what might happen if you did.
 driving test alleged own goal - diddy1234
not surprising really, most footballers think they are above the law while earning £100k a week for 90 minutes of sweat.
 driving test alleged own goal - SteelSpark
If the allegation turns out to be true, then he may just win the award for the dumbest Premiership footballer.

No doubt he could have passed the test, but was likely too lazy to study...so that doesn't indicate stupidity

But, when you are one of the best known footballers in the region, with arguably not a very common name, you have to be pretty stupid to not expect that somebody will put two and two together.

Great goal against Arsenal the other day though, rubbish defending aside.

EDIT: LOL at the swear filter...or maybe it was built by Spurs fans. corrected for you
Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 22 Apr 10 at 13:06
 driving test alleged own goal - crocks
Just disguise it as a cough as Eric Morecambe would.
 driving test alleged own goal - zookeeper
does the person involved have a problem with written english?.. isnt the written test available in 20 or so other languages? it may have been discussed at the other place im not sure

they should make the person on the actual driving test read a road sign out loud and explain to the examiner exactly what it means in my opinion,
 driving test alleged own goal - Robin O'Reliant
I don't know what it is like now, but impersonators sitting the theory test was a massive problem ten years ago. DSA examiners were rightly scathing about the ability and will of the people manning the privately run theory test centres to spot an obvious doppleganger.

At the risk of being rather un PC, most of those caught were from cultures where corruption was the way of life.
 driving test alleged own goal - MD
"We'll collaborate with the police and with Charles to make sure we get out of this situation in a positive way."

What more is there to say?
Latest Forum Posts