Motoring Discussion > Moral Decline Predicted! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Meldrew Replies: 6

Moral Decline Predicted! - Meldrew
tinyurl.com/cspmc58

Is this where we went wrong?
 Moral Decline Predicted! - R.P.
It's a daft and perverse interpretation of a perfectly decent religion, and nothing at all to do with male control freakery from an unelected oppressive regime. Wonder if Jeremy Clarkson would dare satirise them.
 Moral Decline Predicted! - Chris S
Or perhaps a sequel to 'The Life of Brian' - 'The Life of Aftab'?
 Moral Decline Predicted! - Westpig
>> Wonder if Jeremy Clarkson
>> would dare satirise them.
>>

Not if he's got any sense.......and that greatly irritates me. If all the other religions are fair game, why not that one?

Dave Allen was very funny to me. Just because I laughed my head off at him, it didn't mean I lacked respect for Christianity or those that believe in it, far from it.
 Moral Decline Predicted! - Zero
I cant see how they dont realise, that they are making a laughing stock of their religion, and their deities, when they make such proclamations.
 Moral Decline Predicted! - Armel Coussine

>> I cant see how they dont realise, that they are making a laughing stock of their religion,

The braying and heehawing of the infidel is just meaningless noise Zero. You are talking about a closed mindset, a modern approximation of an imaginary pure past.

These people are not available for discussion. They know what's right, and they know that what's right will prevail. An analogous form of wilfully ignorant and mischievous 'Christian' twerp has lately proliferated in the US and elsewhere, notably Africa.

Born-again end time crap, like regressive Salafist and other distortions of Islam, is a political phenomenon of the present. They will soon die out (fingers crossed). Anyway they are certainly asking for a big kicking.
 Moral Decline Predicted! - -
Indeed, there was a particularly unfunny joke again from some geezer masquerading as a guest comic on HIGNFY.

Sometimes i do wonder about some of these alleged modern comics, they seem to take themselves very seriously being incredibly funny for their target audience, another twerp recently has been taking the P out of children with Downs syndrome, 30 years ago that comic would have got a serious kicking if he ventured in the wrong pub...time machine anyone?.

Anyway rant over..;), the reason they can take the mickey out of Christian religions is that one of their flock isn't likely to kill them for it.
Latest Forum Posts