Motoring Discussion > Cant wash my car !!! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: BobbyG Replies: 2

Cant wash my car !!! - BobbyG
As I have touched on in a few questions, I am currently having an extension built on my house.

Prior to this work, I could park my car round the back of the house, in front of the garage which was full of lots of car washing stuff including my Aldi power washer (that thread prompted this).

On lovely days like this, I used to park my car round the back and wash, polish, vacuum etc it till it was gleaming. Heck, I would quite often then put it into my garage to keep it shiny (never got near the garage in the winter, just the summer!).

But due to my new extension being built, I can no longer park my car round the back, in fact I can't even get into the driveway due to the amount of building materials that are there!

Today I was itching to get the Autoglym out, the Dyson etc and give the car its spring clean but I couldn't. It will be another 6-8 weeks before I will be able to bring car into driveway and get manual washing.

Aaarrghh! So instead, i went a 35 mile run on my bike, its first real outing of the year.
That was after I removed it from the garage, and carried it through the house doinga fine balancing act on the bare joists of the extension!

Oh I hate upheaval like this!! And half my driveway clay is in the footwells of my car!
 Cant wash my car !!! - Fullchat
Wow that's some achievement with a Honda Fireblade!
 Cant wash my car !!! - Pat
It got me too:)

I was actually taking my frustration out on some wheelies and donuts...........then I read on!

Pat
Latest Forum Posts