Motoring Discussion > Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there?
Thread Author: Bellboy Replies: 9

Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Bellboy
get this rave from the grave bought
be the envy of your neighbours
be the pub bore
buy it now
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Crypton-Austin-Rover_W0QQitemZ180481917490QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment?hash=item2a058f8232
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Bellboy
i used to use one of these in the 80"s but it started giving me electric shocks so i stopped using it as new fangled stuff like sierras came out with no points fitted
cgi.ebay.co.uk/CRYPTON-MOTORSCOPE-CLASSIC-ENGINE-TUNING-EQUIPMENT_W0QQitemZ220570416342QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item335b0574d6
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Zero
well it survived (stored outside) better than any of the cars it was meant to support.
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - bathtub tom
I'll put it next to my hydrolastic/hydrogas suspension pump-up tool (brake pedal and master cylinder on a piece of wood).
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Dog
Jeez - its like something out of the 1st Dr. Who series (or WW1)
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Dave_
My first car was an Aggro. I think the second Cryptoscope thing looks more comfortable, more reliable and probably faster too.
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - spamcan61
You can get some nice HiFi speakers from the same seller while you're at it BB, nice Queen Anne legs by the look of it:-

tinyurl.com/ybkd3xr
Last edited by: spamcan61 on Wed 17 Mar 10 at 19:41
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Zero
I would love to know what the story is behind those sales.
 Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Iffy
...from the same seller...

Ah, Dynatron. They used to make posh cabinets for tellys as well.

If I recall, the audio stuff was not deemed to be brilliant quality.

And I couldn't let an Allegro thread pass by without mentioning the square steering wheel, known as a Quartic.

I was watching the film In the Heat of the Night the other day, lots of 60s/70s Yank cars on there, including one with an electric folding roof, like my CC3.

There is a car chase and one of the pursuing vehicles clearly has an odd-shaped steering wheel.

Austin (Rover) - any allegro owners out there? - Dog
>>>You can get some nice HiFi speakers from the same seller while you're at it BB <<<

Dynatron ... Hi Fi ... ? ... :-D
Latest Forum Posts