Motoring Discussion > Tyres from Tesco Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Pat Replies: 6

Tyres from Tesco - Pat
tinyurl.com/49ghzt3

The question is...will they need bigger trolleys?

Pat
 Tyres from Tesco - Fenlander
Interesting.... www.tesco-tyres.com/about

It's just the Blackcircles website with a Tesco banner at the top... in the T&Cs it says your contract will be with Blackcircles. Prices the same too.

I guess the Tesco name might give the average punter more confidence buying online than Blackcircles who they may never have heard of.
 Tyres from Tesco - Tigger
I imagine blackcircles are paying Tesco commission on the sales.
 Tyres from Tesco - VxFan
>> it says your contract will be with Blackcircles. Prices the same too.

Shan't be buying tyres from Tesco then. Whenever I've previously shopped round for tyres, Blackcirles was always dearer than the rest of the on-line companies I tried.

If however they give you a discount at the on-line checkout once you've submitted your clubcard number then I might consider it.
 Tyres from Tesco - smokie
...probably Clubcard points too :-)
 Tyres from Tesco - Skoda
Black circles aren't that good, and the ratings thing for garages on their website must be fiddled
 Tyres from Tesco - DP
Blackcircles came up with an unbeatable deal when I needed new boots on my old S60. 4x Pirelli P6000 (205/55 R16 V) for £240 all in. Since then, they haven't seemed so competitive.

My last tyre buying experience was through e-tyres, and I can't recommend them highly enough. Excellent price, painless process, and they come to you. While the tyre fitter was there, I asked him if he had time to have a look at a slow puncture on a completely different car. Quickly diagnosed a slightly leaky valve, which he replaced, and said not to worry about the cost. I gave him a drink for his time.

Latest Forum Posts