Motoring Discussion > kwik fit - well done Miscellaneous
Thread Author: wotspur Replies: 5

kwik fit - well done - wotspur
I know there are plenty who won't this company on here - I've no idea why.

I've always found them, my local one Oatlands - Weybridge - BRILLIANT !

Last week I needed 4 tyres Michellin Primacy HP 225/55/16/95W - I got a price from several outlets, including online.
They actually managed to supply "X" Rated tyres and even charged less than the price originally quoted -and did tracking included - AMAZING service
 kwik fit - well done - Manatee
I had another good report of KW yesterday - a colleague with a Mazda 6 that is "useless in snow" needed 4 tyres at £150 each. KW suggested and fitted him 4 winter tyres for £500 (not sure of the brand) and offered him free swap over and a storage service when he wants to go back on summer tyres.

The winter tyre fans will be gladdned to know he says it's unrecognisably better.
 kwik fit - well done - Iffy
A Kwik-Fit fitter gave me a couple of exhaust U-clamps which I wanted for a domestic project.

I asked if they had any serviceable used ones, but he returned with new and refused any payment.

kwik fit - well done - Fenlander
Last time I wanted a few exhaust clamps was at a small town garage in the middle of our hols.... I was charged but then it was in Scotland!
 kwik fit - well done - Quizman
I wanted 4 conti premium2 tyres for my Golf. Kwik Fit online £75 all in. Local independent £59 all in.
Which would you use?
 kwik fit - well done - wotspur
Quizman - 4 tyres for £59 !!

The reason I was so amazed was that I was originally quoted £620 for the 4 tyres and another 24.50 for tracking which I got reduced to 600 by saying that was the cheaopest online Id been quoted - but when I finally paid it came to just £560 with the tracking included - far cheaper than I could get anywhere else - and its 2 mins walk from home so very handy
Latest Forum Posts