Motoring Discussion > SWMBO's next wheels - A3 or Impreza 2.0R? Buying / Selling
Thread Author: oldnotbold Replies: 4

SWMBO's next wheels - A3 or Impreza 2.0R? - oldnotbold
She's sold on an Audi - just by the marketing guff.

Frankly the A3 looks like a Eurobox to me, and I know it's a Golf with a frock. Impreza 2.0R is calling me, and I hope it's good looking inside, and has the headroom (she's tall, with a long-ish back). Budget now up to about £9,000...

So which one for you? Don't say, get another Focus/keep the one she has. I've tried that!
 SWMBO's next wheels - A3 or Impreza 2.0R? - Londoner
To add my small voice
Concerning your choice
You must first observe
The needs that they serve

The Audi's a box
But t'others a fox
Though a beast to tame
A3 can't say the same

But its cute and refined
with a hatchback behind
and it costs less to run
though it's not so much fun

Since I have not the time
to make up more rhyme
I'll finish my tale
With who gets the sale

I just have to say
At the end of the day
The Imprezza for fun
But the Audi to run
 SWMBO's next wheels - A3 or Impreza 2.0R? - PhilW
A3

Does she really want to be "a typical Imprezza driver"
Anyway - how ordinary does an Imprezza look??
That should stir it up a bit!!
 SWMBO's next wheels - A3 or Impreza 2.0R? - -
think laterally here, got to make the bullet for her to fire.

the car must be her choice or you'll never hear the end of it, quite how you manage to 'guide' her to making the correct Subaru choice is your problem ONB, can't even offer a suggestion though others more expert in the workings of the female mind may have ideas...which they imagine will work.;)

Serviced the lads Imprezza this weekend with him, it's a 300ish HP superlight jobbie (RA) and the acceleration available at speed is breathtaking, safe too with that tremendous grip, if you're going Scooby it's got to be blown...seems a shame not to.

As for looking like a typical Scooby driver, well he reckons it's expected of one to be driven in a certain way..why disappoint Disgusted of Tunbridge wells.
 SWMBO's next wheels - A3 or Impreza 2.0R? - henry k
remember what you might be missing.
www.wimp.com/subarufun/
Latest Forum Posts