Motoring Discussion > Ferrari - Do not lend your Ferrari to strangers even for £15 Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Falkirk Bairn Replies: 6

Ferrari - Do not lend your Ferrari to strangers even for £15 - Falkirk Bairn
Car dealer lends his car to raise money for charity. Punter crashes car and then car dealer claims he was driving!

www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8053885/Ferrari-written-off-after-being-lent-to-charity.html

I do not have a Ferrari but I would not lend my cars to a stranger for £15 even for charity. Would you lend your car?
 Ferrari - Do not lend your Ferrari to strangers even for £15 - Redviper
I would never lend my car to anyone but very immediate family (IE my dad who is very mechanically sypmathetic and a memeber of IAM), charity or not.
Last edited by: Redviper on Mon 11 Oct 10 at 09:02
 Ferrari - Charity Begins at Home &Honesty is the Best Policy - Perky Penguin
Bad Luck Sir!

tinyurl.com/2vk2nm5
 Ferrari - Charity Begins at Home &Honesty is the Best Policy - paulb
1) Someone biffing your nice motor when you are trying to raise a few quid for charity = bad luck.

2) Neglecting to arrange adequate insurance cover for the event contemplated = carelessness.

3) Making a fraudulent claim on normal insurance to try and rectify the consequences of 1) and 2) = folly.

But hey.
 Ferrari - Charity Begins at Home &Honesty is the Best Policy - FotheringtonTomas
It's a red car in the link in FB's earlier post:

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?f=2&t=3170

This one's yellow.

threads merged
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 11 Oct 10 at 19:56
 Ferrari - Charity Begins at Home &Honesty is the Best Policy - Tooslow
That's because the paper couldn't be bothered to get a photo of the actual car so used a stock photo. Lucky they got a Ferrari, never mind the colour!

John
 Ferrari - Do not lend your Ferrari to strangers even for £15 - 832ark

>>
>> I do not have a Ferrari but I would not lend my cars to a
>> stranger for £15 even for charity. Would you lend your car?
>>

Think you got the wrong end of the stick there. It was the dealer driving giving passenger rides. When he got tired he got a friend of his to do the driving but the friend wasn't insured.
Latest Forum Posts