Motoring Discussion > Police driver Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 8

Police driver - Zero
Good Lord, look at this piece of appalling driving by a copper. youtu.be/Tbq4lW1_BRU?t=217
 Police driver - Fullchat
Not good :/ Some cream cakes to buy there.
There are some gems in these compilations but a lot engineered and aggressive behaviour by the person with the camera.
 Police driver - zippy
>>Not good :/ Some cream cakes to buy there.

Let's be honest, he should get a ticket for driving without due care and attention at the least - if we were seen doing that we certainly would be ticketed.
 Police driver - Fullchat
In all likely hood he probably did. Unless there was some extenuating circumstances. Collisions involving Police vehicles are pretty rigorous. In the first instance the drivers authority would be suspended.

Last edited by: Fullchat on Wed 19 Jul 23 at 23:20
 Police driver - Bobby
There seemed to be an age between hitting the car and hitting the barrier that driver could have braked or steer away.
Maybe offside wheel or steering got damaged when hitting car and that’s why it didn’t.
 Police driver - Zero
Its just all round a terrible piece of driving. Risk assessment poor, decision making poor - turning at speed, in the wet into a ever narrowing gap that was getting more acute. The actual physical driving skills were bad, turning and braking at the same time, causing acute understeer that carried on after he swiped the car. Doesn't look like an authorised pursuit car, so I assume it was a normal patrol/first response officer, not a trained driver.
 Police driver - Bobby
Dog car?
 Police driver - Bromptonaut
Looks as though the cop car overtook the camera vehile then turned across it into a side road.

Much better if he'd stayed behind.

Blue lights on but not 100% clear if he was on blues/twos from the start.

On face utterly pee poor but I suppose reason he was on blues etc might be mitigation - but no more.
 Police driver - zippy
A day later and a bit less grumpy...

I hope the bobbies only hurt their egos and nothing else.

It's warming to see a member of the public pull over and no doubt go and check that they're ok.
Latest Forum Posts