Motoring Discussion > ID buzz Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 16

ID buzz - Zero
Saw my first on the road today out Manatees way. Two contrasting blues. Does not look quite as chique as the lemon/ white or orange/ white
 ID buzz - sooty123
What's ID buzz, i think I've missed something.
 ID buzz - Zero
www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/id-buzz/358726/new-volkswagen-id-buzz-2022-review-pictures

If it had a half decent range it would be on my drive in a heartbeat
Last edited by: Zero on Wed 19 Apr 23 at 13:10
 ID buzz - Runfer D'Hills
Or, if one crossed in front of you, you’d be in the side of it in a heartbeat?
 ID buzz - Zero
>> Or, if one crossed in front of you, you’d be in the side of it
>> in a heartbeat?

To quote an old (very) wise valued friend. "Just one little, nothing to talk about, mistake, not enough to warrant constant speculation"
 ID buzz - legacylad
Saw one earlier this week in Moraira.....Orange & White I think. Decals of a local estate agent plastered over it...lots of estate agents here, high commission rates, more multi million properties here than you can shake a stick at.
 ID buzz - legacylad
Saw one earlier this week in Moraira.....Orange & White I think. Decals of a local estate agent plastered over it...lots of estate agents here, high commission rates, more multi million properties here than you can shake a stick at.
 ID buzz - sooty123
Looks alot for something that will age pretty quickly.
 ID buzz - Zero
>> Looks alot for something that will age pretty quickly.

Disagree completely. You are looking at it as just a vehicle. Its captured the VW splitty/california DNA perfectly, making it timeless.
 ID buzz - Runfer D'Hills
First it was caravans and Crocs and now it’s VW vans!
Sheesh, are you sure?
;-)
 ID buzz - Zero
Says the man in mock Elizabethan estate.......
 ID buzz - Boxsterboy
>> Disagree completely. You are looking at it as just a vehicle. Its captured the VW
>> splitty/california DNA perfectly, making it timeless.
>>

Disagree completely. At those prices it is for the South Hams style-surfers, not the genuine ones who used the old vans. And its not a van. It's a not very practical 5-seat car with a high roof, where the rear seats can't be removed or even folded flat into the floor. No chance of making a camper out of it. Not even as practical as the Sharan of which it is the electric successor. The VW Multivan (also not a van) is nearer to the splitty/Californias in execution, but still nothing like the real thing.
 ID buzz - tyrednemotional
>> No chance of making a camper out of it.
>>

...Au contraire. If you search "IDBuzz camper" you'll find a good few hits on conversions.

I'm not sure I've seen a concept I like, but they are out there.
 ID buzz - Zero
>> It's a not very
>> practical 5-seat car

Really? have you seen inside one?

>>No chance of making a camper out of it.

Really? whats this then?

uk.motor1.com/news/631770/volkswagen-id-buzz-first-camper-conversion-alpin

The only thing not practical about it is the range.
 ID buzz - Boxsterboy
People make campers out of tiny cars - doesn't make them decent campers. This is certainly no comparison to even a Transporter California.
 ID buzz - Bromptonaut
While cycling in the New Forest yesterday saw one come the other way along the Rhinefield Ornamental Drive with registration BU22 MEH!

Bit further back we were overtaken by a Woman in a white Honda who took the time to slow down twice, once for Mrs B and then for me, and shout through the window that (apparently) it's illegal to ride a bike without a helmet...
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Mon 8 May 23 at 20:50
 ID buzz - Robin O'Reliant
>> and
>> shout through the window that (apparently) it's illegal to ride a bike without a helmet...
>>
>>

I've had that, and it's always by a woman.
Latest Forum Posts