Motoring Discussion > Mazda - Goodbye Citroen C3; hello Mazda CX-5 Miscellaneous
Thread Author: hawkeye Replies: 1

Mazda - Goodbye Citroen C3; hello Mazda CX-5 - hawkeye
Next week will mark the first time the household has been without a Citroen since 1978. About time too, you may say. Last week I determined that Mrs H's C3 was end-of-life and we should think about a replacement. Next morning the C3 battery was as flat as a board. The pesky things can read your mind.

We wanted a petrol-only car for simplicity, an SUV and something a bit more modern. The salesman was friendly and professional and we quickly warmed to him. Also, the car should be able to tow the caravan. The Mazda seems to fit the bill in all respects. Mrs H was very taken by the HUD, the heated steering wheel (cold hands as I can testify) and the electric handbrake. This morning I signed the paperwork for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G Sport Nav+.

Wish us luck!
 Mazda - Goodbye Citroen C3; hello Mazda CX-5 - Bobby
My mate has that exact car. Loves it. The 2.0 petrol engine is surprisingly economical.
I’m not a fan of the inside myself, just don’t warn to the dash layout. Seems a bit dated for my liking.
But he loves it. He had a 2018 Qashqai Tekna before it. He hated the dash and all the toys and buttons. I loved it. :)

Latest Forum Posts