Motoring Discussion > Nissan - Looking for a forum dealing with Renault Trafic Legal Questions
Thread Author: Hugo Replies: 4

Nissan - Looking for a forum dealing with Renault Trafic - Hugo
Yup after 6 years of ownership I still have my Nissan Primastar (new trafic variety) but I have something of a problem.

I have signed up to about 50% of the Land Rover forums on the internet and an answer is never far away should I need one.

Also there are a handful of forums dealing with the Nissan Almera N15. I was fortunate enough to receive some help with ours when it needed a replacement ABS sensor for the MOT.

However, I am almost stuck with the van! I have decided not to take it to the dealer anymore as it was getting expensive. I used to just use their promotional loss leading services etc but now it's starting to need repairs as well as servicing I want to be more self sufficient.

It comes in 3 variants. Nissan Primastar (mine) Vauxhall Vivaro and Renault Trafic.

I know the technical section of this forum is good but it covers all cars and sometimes a more focused forum does well.
 Nissan - Looking for a forum dealing with Renault Trafic - Videodoctor
Whats your problem.I have the Vivaro so might be able to help with a query?
 Nissan - Looking for a forum dealing with Renault Trafic - Dog
>>I know the technical section of this forum is good but it covers all cars and sometimes a more focused forum does well<<

IT might be an idea to post this question over at the dead place as well Hugo.
 Nissan - Looking for a forum dealing with Renault Trafic - Bigtee
www.vectra-c.com/forum/index.php

This forums is for the vectra but posters also put up other vauxhalls as yours is the same with another badge im sure you may find the answers you need, It's worth a look.
 Nissan - Looking for a forum dealing with Renault Trafic - Hugo
Thanks for all your replies.

I don't have a problem with the van at the moment. I am fairly mechanically minded but would appreciate a good workshop manual - Haynes don't do them, or so it seems.

As this is my work vehicle I will actually work on it last. The Almera and Landrover will be attacked with spanners over this one as I can claim maintenance costs against earnings for this one. The other 2 vehicles get maintained out of our own pockets.

Recently it failed its MOT on a ns readius arm. It looks a fairly simple item to replace. I've got a funny feeling that the offside one will need changing soon.

The dealer who to date have done all the work on it have been great but their hourly rate is hard to justify for a 6 year old vehicle. Let's face it, they're in business to make money.

I'll have a look at the vectra forum. If I can't find one for that van, I may start my own. They'll be loads of tradesmen like myself who would benefit I'm sure.
Latest Forum Posts