Motoring Discussion > Fiesta v Fiesta Active Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bobby Replies: 4

Fiesta v Fiesta Active - Bobby
Daughters boyfriend looking to get an almost new Fiesta. Wants heated steering wheel and seats which he currently has in his Corsa. Ford very cleverly offer this as a cheap option across the whole range so there are quite a few variants available with it.

I see there is a Fiesta “Active” which seems to be, well , a slightly taller Fiesta. Is there more to it than that? Any pros/cons to the normal Fiesta anyone knows about?
Last edited by: Bobby on Thu 1 Jul 21 at 15:14
 Fiesta v Fiesta Active - Falkirk Bairn
www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/ford/fiesta-active-2018/
 Fiesta v Fiesta Active - legacylad
I have a Focus Active Estate. Can’t say I’ve noticed the marginal increase in ride height..think it’s 3cm. Higher profile tyres so supposedly a more comfortable ride, but as I’ve no recent comparison to other variants I cannot confirm that.
The ‘Active’ has selectable driving modes...trail, slippy plus A N Other. Not used them. I didn’t want the lower ride height of the ST version, nor did I want another SUV, and the black plastic wheel arch trims look really naff IMHO which is why I bought the magnetic grey colour.
Mine was ex Ford Direct, bought when 15 months old, highly specced as the Business X model..heated steering wheel, pano roof, HUD,B & O music.

If it were me I’d try to talk him into getting the full fat Fiesta ST.
Then borrow it for extended periods.
 Fiesta v Fiesta Active - MD
The smartest answer this year. :-)
 Fiesta v Fiesta Active - Bobby
Well as an update to this - we went to Evans Halshaw on Saturday and he signed up for a 4 year PCP at a riduclously low interest rate on a brand new , still to be registered, Fiesta ST Line X with all the toys he wanted. Its the 125 bhp version.

His Corsa was on PCP and due to the tradeprices just now, and the fact that he never reached anywhere near the mileage he thought he would (wonder how many are in this position over the Covid period), his option to purchase price was something like £3700 and the WBAC price is currently £6100. So my daughter is going to keep the Corsa and get rid of her 12 year old Aygo (she paid £2400 for it 5 years ago and is getting £500 for the part-ex for the Fiesta so very cheap motoring!)

Interestingly, talking to the saleswoman, long delays for new orders due to the semiconductor issue. Not sure what the guy in the next booth had, but he was selling it back to them at £4k more than he had paid for it 9 months ago!
Latest Forum Posts