Motoring Discussion > Google your numberplate Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 7

Google your numberplate - Crankcase
Over on another forum, they're having fun googling their old number plates, then choosing "images" from the search results and apparently finding pictures of their old cars.

It's not worked for me with any plates that I can recall. Anybody here want to try and see if they find anything?

Works best if you space the search and use quotes as the plate was of course, so "AB00 XYZ" or whatever.

Google your numberplate - MD
Nope. Doesn’t work.
 Google your numberplate - VxFan
>> Anybody here want to try and see if they find anything?

It might take you to a "shop them" type website where other drivers can report parking and driving infringements, and the like. You might even appear on you-tube from someone else's dashcam or cyclecam footage.
 Google your numberplate - movilogo
I did it after buying my current car. It took me to the archived ad page of the dealer whom I bought it from.

As few years passed since then, it no longer brings anything if I search usign my reg.
 Google your numberplate - Stuartli
I tried my car's registration on Google but only a couple of minor entries came up, but including this one that was new to me:

www.regit.cars/

Worth a look.
 Google your numberplate - Zero
complete failure here.
 Google your numberplate - Stuartli
As a variation, try Googling your postcode. You may be surprised to learn what goes on in your area, especially businesses wise in residential areas.
 Google your numberplate - R.P.
That surprised me - 6 remote properties in the Post-code..and one is a Business..
Latest Forum Posts