Motoring Discussion > Nicked again Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Manatee Replies: 7

Nicked again - Manatee
37mph in a 30, a couple of weeks ago, at a camera site I have passed literally hundreds of times. No excuse of course but it does feel inevitable. I have not long had a clean licence too after a couple of lapses in 2012 and 2014.

At least I got (another) SAC. I'm trying a different provider and venue for this one. The time slot is four flipping hours!
 Nicked again - Runfer D'Hills
Don't fall asleep. They take a dim view of that apparently. ;-)
 Nicked again - R.P.
Hahahaha
 Nicked again - Bill Payer
Colleague of mine had a 30 year clean record then got caught 3 times in 2 weeks - incredibly twice by the same fixed camera near where he lives.

Having driven with him I think he'd just been incredibly lucky for the prior 30 years though!
 Nicked again - Old Navy
Risky with the number of fixed traffic monitoring cameras and drivers with dashcams you wind up!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46048754
Last edited by: Old Navy on Fri 2 Nov 18 at 12:49
 Nicked again - Manatee
You'd hope the wombles might facilitate that kind of escape when there's a long closure, but I suppose the resources might already be a bit stretched.
 Nicked again - Old Navy
I am sure that the wombles and police would (eventually) organise the clearance of a blocked motorway. I am not surprised if they get a bit hacked off at drivers possibly blocking emergency vehicles by opposing the the traffic direction through impatience or self entitlement.
 Nicked again - Manatee
>>hacked off at drivers
>> possibly blocking emergency vehicles by opposing the the traffic direction through impatience or self entitlement.

Well, quite. Knobs.
Latest Forum Posts